The first day we met

Soon We'll Be Found

Chaeyoung's pov 

Mina and I have kept in touch since that night. She gave me her number, and she said we should get to know each other. Every day we text and sometimes call each other to talk about how our day went or school kinds of stuff. We became best friends, often hanging out or seeing each other since our parents are best friends. We celebrate our birthdays every year, and we celebrate Christmas and new year every year and any occasion together. 

"Chaeyoung, get up! I don't want to be late!" Mina shouted, and she threw me her pillow. 

"Damn it, Mina, I'm still sleepy, and besides, It's your class, not mine. My professor said she has some important errand, and we don't have a morning class. Now, let me continue my sleep. Take care on your way Mina" I said in my lazy voice and tried to go back to sleep. 

"Chaeyoung, I swear to god I'll call mom and dad if you don't get your in the bathroom right now. You know I can't drive, and you don't want me to drive because you said it's too dangerous. Now tell me, how can I go to OUR school without YOU driving me there, huh?" She said in her puppy eye.

Oh yes, I forgot I suppose to drive her every day to school. Nope, scratch that. We always go to school together since we are in college now and staying in the same condominium. We decided to apply back then to the same school, and we passed. We also decided to rent a big condominium with two rooms to stay together. Yeah, we are inseparable. Though we are not classmates. I'm an architect student, and she is a med student. Our parents bought us a car so that we could use it every day on our way to school, but I told them I was the one who was going to drive because Mina is easily to get panic. I don't want to die at a young age. Again, scratch that. I don't like her to drive because I know she's too careless I'm worried. 

"Myoui Mina, stop being so cute in this early morning." I rolled my eyes and sat down in my bed. She is still there leaning in the door, pouting. 

"Okay, okay, I'll get up now, and I'll cook our breakfast, but you need to hug me first" She walked closer to me while smiling and hugged me. It feels so good. It's not that I'm clingy or needy; it's because this is our daily routine. She will wake me up and hug me every morning. 

"Okay, enough with the hug. Get up and wash up tiger. I have already prepared our breakfast because I know you so well. When you get drunk, you will wake up late." she sighed. "Why did you even drink last night?" She asked me with a firm tone. Well, I got drunk because of my stupid friends. Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Jeongyeon Unnie celebrated our three years of friendship. 

"Mina, the three idiots planned to celebrate our three years of friendship. At first, I didn't like to drink because we have a morning class, but our professor emailed us that she will have an important errand today, so we don't have an 8 o'clock class plus, that's the only subject we have in the morning so yeah we got wasted." I said while caressing her hair. She's still looking at me, and I know she will start to scold me so, I better go to the bathroom now. 

"Okay, okay, I will wash now, and I'll drive you to school, okay?" I get up and go straight to the bathroom. 

After we ate breakfast and prepared to leave, I drove Mina to our school, and as soon as we arrived, Mina's friends were already there waiting for her. 

"Chaengie, don't forget that you have a class at 1 pm, okay? I'll go now," she hugged me before she got off. "and please don't try to skip your afternoon class," she added. 

"Yes, ma'am." 

When she's about to close the door, one of her stupid friends sneaks in and sits in the passenger seat. Wait, I mean my Unnie. My mother whatever 

"Chaeyoung, I want to get out of here," Nayeon Unnie said, and She's already putting on her seatbelt. 

"Guys, go without me. I have some date, and I'll stay in Chaeyoung and Mina's condo," she said to our friends and closed the door. This girl has no shame. I just shook my head. 

"Mother, get out. I know you just want to skip class," I said while looking at her. Suddenly her smile died. 

"What happened, Unnie?" I asked her so many times, but she was spacing out. I know there is something she wants to tell me. I know her so well. 

"I will explain later, Chaeng j-just please get me out of here" she looked at the window and started crying. 

"Okay, Unnie, wait." I get out of my car and go to Mina and our friends, waiting for Nayeon Unnie. 

"Mina, Nayeon Unnie needs to rest. You know... Uhm" I saw our friends looking at us with curious faces. "I'm the only one who can make her talk about what's bothering her. Maybe I'll take her to our place and try to calm her down, okay? Guys, you can go now to your class. You guys will be late and tell your prof that Nayeon Unnie is not feeling well." They nod. I go inside my car and look at my Unnie to make sure she's prepared to leave, but she is just crying, so I let her be. 

While on our way to our place, I glanced at Nayeon Unnie, but she was looking outside, not even bothering to look at me. We arrive at our home, and Nayeon Unnie is still not talking. 

"Unnie, come here. What happened?" I guide her to sit down beside me. 

"My parents want me to handle our company. They want me to handle all of our company Chaeng, and you know that being a CEO is not my dream. I want to become a doctor. That is why I'm studying as a med student." She said while crying. 

"Unnie, I know how much you want your dream. We have known each other since our first year of high school, remember? I know you can't just give up on your dream. I think there is another way to reach your dream? Stop crying now, Unnie. I'm here. I'll support you no matter what your decision is." I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. When we were young, she always told me that when she became an adult, she wanted to help other people, especially the old ones who need medication, so that's the only reason she wanted to pursue being a doctor.

"Chaeng, you know that they are old, and I'm the only child. I don't have a choice. Maybe I'll just sacrifice my dream just to make them happy. I told them that I'd continue being a med student until I graduate, even just this... I want to have a diploma, and then I'll take care of our companies as I promised to my parents." 

"Are you sure, Unnie?" 

"Chaeng, I know we promised each other that we will fight for our dream because that's our happiness, but I can't have that. That dream and I are not going to happen. Everything will be okay, baby. I'm crying because I need to let it out, but I'm going to be fine." 

We stayed like that for almost an hour and talked about some life issues and other stuff. After that, We watched some movies, and Nayeon Unnie planned to cook our dinner. While Nayeon Unnie is preparing the ingredients, I'm cutting the vegetables she needs. Suddenly, I realized that I needed to fetch Mina. 

"Mother, is it okay if I'll leave you here? I need to fetch Mina." while taking off my apron. 

"it's okay. I'm not going anywhere. And Chaeng, buy some ice cream," she said while pouting. 

"oh, God." I rolled my eyes, "Okay, okay. I'll take a shower first." 

"Thank you, my child," she said in a cute tone. Then she goes to our fridge and looks for more ingredients. 

I left her in the kitchen and went to my room. I took a quick shower because I was already late. Mina's class will be ended soon. While putting on my bathrobe, I heard Nayeon Unnie call me and say something, but I couldn't understand. 

"What, Unnie?!" 

"I said, Mina is already here!" she shouted. 

Huh? Without me? Picking her up? How? I wore my clothes in a rush because I had just finished washing my body, and the water was still dripping into my hair. I go to the kitchen, seeing her talking to Nayeon Unnie. 

"Mina, I was-" but she cut me off by saying.

"it's okay, Chaeyoungie," then shows her gummy smile. 

"Sana and Momo drop me off. I told them they needed to stay here because of 'mother and daughter time.' I understand. Don't' worry," she said while wiping my hair and face. 

"Yah! You know that I don't trust Sana Unnie to drive a car! Remember when-" 

"Calm down, tiger. Sana and Momo dropped me here, and I'm safe, so calm down, okay?" She's laughing while wiping the water on my cheeks and neck 

"Okay, now excuse me and stop scolding me because I'm going to wash up, and I want to eat Nayeon Unnie's food because I'm hungry" after saying that, she left me. 

I watch her walking away from me, and I'm smiling like an idiot because she looks like a penguin while walking. 

"You really love her, don't you? No, you are indeed in love, Son Chaeyoung," an idiot interrupted my daydreaming, and reality slapped me. 

"Unnie, can you lower your voice? I don't like to confess at the wrong time, and I don't even know if when I have the courage to confess to her," I flop my body on the sofa. Nayeon Unnie sits on the floor and pats my head. 

"It's okay, my child. I know Mina has feelings for you too. I can feel it". 

"Unnie, don't give me hope, ugh." 

we were silent for a minute, and I thought Nayeon Unnie would stop annoying me, but 

"How about asking her for a best friend date and confess?" 

"Ah! Unnie, just shut up!" 

"Yeah! When will you have a plan to confess? When it's too late? What if she said yes to one of her admirers?" 

Wait, what? Admirers? I aggressively get up, "she has admirers? Like who? She didn't even tell me that she has admirers!" I shout in a whisper. 

"Well, yes. That Jin in the art department and Jinyoung in the music department. They are all handsome and rich so that you know," she smirks. Wow, she loves to tease me "think about it, Chaeng. I know you don't want to ruin your friendship with her, but I don't like you to suffer any longer. If she accepts you, then let's celebrate and drink. And if she doesn't have the same feelings for you, then let's drink. You can't hide your feelings forever, Chaeyoung." 

Nayeon Unnie is right. I can't hide my feelings forever, but I'm scared to lose her. What if I'm the one who will ruin our friendship because of my stupid feeling? What if she distances herself because she already knows that her best friend is in love with her? I don't want that. I can't handle it, but how long should I hide my feelings for her? 

I took Nayeon Unnie to her apartment. I hugged her before I left and went to a nearby convenience store to buy some beer. I drove myself to Han River, sat on the bench, and faced the view. I'm still thinking about what Nayeon Unnie said. She's right tho. I need to confess when I still have a chance. 

"what if she said yes to one of her admirers?" I talked to myself. I sipped my last can of beer. I didn't notice that it was already midnight. I need to go home. 

"let's go, Chaeyoung, you can do it! Let's confess next week after the exam!" 

Mina's pov 

I'm here cooking and listening to mom's recorded voice message in the kitchen, I mean Chaeyoung's mom. I called her mom too because my mom and Chaeyoung's mom are best friends, so we are close. The recorded voice that I'm listening to is Chayoung's favorite dish. Mom recorded it with her voice and gave it to me. I want to learn all the food here in a tiny Sony ICD-PX470 Digital Voice Recorder. While listening to the next step, I heard a knock. Oh, , I know that Rythm sound of the doorbell. 

"Someone is drunk again," I said to myself. I opened the door, and yes, I was right, revealing Chaeyoung was lying on the floor. 

"Son Chaeyoung! You are drunk again?! do you remember that you have a class?! Are you out of your mind?" I shouted, and I was so mad at her, not because she was drunk but because I knew she would get sick when she was too drunk. 

"Hellooooo, my Minari," she smiles like an idiot. 

"you are so beautiful as always. Can I kiss you?" She cupped my cheeks. I was shocked by her action. Chaeyoung, not again, please. I feel my heart skip a bit, and my cheeks are burning. She's too close. 

FLASHBACK

THIRD POV

Mina is sleeping peacefully in her room, and she wakes up because her phone is ringing non-stop.

"Why the are you calling Jihyo," she said with her husky voice.

"ing open the door, Mina! My arms are aching already because your best friend is drunk! Now open the ing door!"

"she's drunk again! My god Son Chaeyoung!" she aggressively stands up and goes to the entrance door. She opened it, and Jihyo was already standing there with a tired face.

"Why is she drunk again?" Mina asked.

"ask Jeongyeon and her two stupid friends. If Chaeyoung is not my little sister, I will leave her in that stupid bar." 

Mina helps her support Chaeyoung and then lays Chaeyoung's body on her bed.

"That kid, really, and also the two maknae. Why are they always drinking at their young age." Jihyo said and sighed. "okay, I'll take my leave now. I still have many things to do."

"Why are you still sober?"

"I didn't drink with them. Jeongyeon called me because you were not answering your call. Nayeon Unnie is busy, so I don't have a choice. Momo and Sana are the worst, you know them."

Okay, thank you, Jihyo." Jihyo smiled and "left her.

Mina got up and fixed Chaeyoung's blanket, and then she removed Chaeyoung's shoes. Before she leaves, she kisses Chaeyoung's forehead. When she's about to leave, Chaeyoung hold and wrist.

"Mina, stay here." Chaeyoung gets up and sits on her bed.

"Chaeyoung, you need to rest, and you are drunk."

Chaeyoung pulled Mina that made Mina top sit on her lap. She cupped Mina's face. Mina was shocked by Chaeyoung's action. 

"w-what are you doing, Chaeyoung?" Chaeyoung then looks at Mina's lips.

"I want to kiss your lips, Mina. It looks like it's so soft-"Mina pulled her and got up to stay away from Chaeyoung.

"Shut up and go to sleep!"

"but Mina-"

"I'll leave now. We still have a class tomorrow, for sake Chaeyoung."

"no fun," Chaeyoung said. "All right, goodnight, princess." She flopped her body and hugged her penguin stuffed toy.

Mina, on the other side, is blushing. 

"That ert."

End of flashback

"Chaeng, I know I'm always pretty in your eyes, but you can't use that card on me because I'm going to scold you tomorrow. Now, get up, and let's go inside" I pull her body and drag her inside. She flopped her body on the sofa while removing her shoes angrily. 

"Don't give me that attitude, Chaeng." 

She took my wrist and pulled me closer that I fell on her body. "Can we stay like this for a while? I want my penguin," I smiled. I love when she's calling me that. 

"Chaeyoung, why are you drunk again? " 

"Just because... Mina." 

I get up and look at her. "What do you mean? Just because?" 

She tucked my hair and cupped my cheeks again. 

And suddenly, I feel a pair of lips into mine. 

Chaeyoung kissed me. 

Chaeyoung kissed me. I didn't kiss back because I was so shocked and didn't know what to do. 

There is an awkward atmosphere for a minute, and we are both looking at each other. 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't kiss you." Chaeyoung said in a severe tone, "let's get some rest, Mina." Then she turned her back on me. 

"you kissed me just now, and it's my first kiss you stole. And now you want me to just leave you like that? Without an explanation? How dare you, Chaeyoung?" I'm getting mad right now. I really am!

She suddenly faces me and sits. I have never seen this kind of Chaeyoung. She is too serious that I cannot fathom why she is like that. 

"Are you that dumb, Mina? I kissed you because I'm in love with you! You don't have to answer that I already know the answer." 

"Chaeng-" 

"You don't like me. I know you like someone else", She scoffs. "I'm so stupid to think that you like me too. I assumed that maybe... we had the same feeling. Oh yeah, you have many HANDSOME admirers like Nayeon Unnie said. Who am I? I'm just Son Chaeyoung who's been in love with you since the first day we met" she flopped her body again and turned her back on me. 

"Let me process all of this, Chaeyoung. I don't really know what to say" 

"Mina, you don't need to answer." 

"Chaeng i-" 

"Leave me alone, Mina. I know I confessed at the wrong time because of this alcohol, and I think this is the best way because I will never have the courage to tell you that I'm in love with you when I'm sober up. I already know your answer. Now, please leave me alone. I'm okay, really. I don't want your pity, Mina." after hearing that and her confession, I left her. 

Chaeyoung's pov 

Argh! Goddamnit, my head hurts! I checked the clock, and it was already 10 am in morning. Damn, how many beers did I drink last night? Oh yeah, I remember Dahyun saw me in the Han river and invited me to drink.. we drank like... I don't know how many bottles of soju. Oh my god, my head. I get up, holding my head, and I want to recall how I got home. 

"I am just Son Chaeyoung who's been in love with you since the first day we met" 

No... did I just... I rushed into the bathroom and threw up. 

"no, no, no, no! Chaeyoung, what did you do!" 

I'm legit panicking right now. Did I confess to Mina last night? Oh my god! "What did she say? I don't remember! Okay, calm down, Chaeyoung, calm down." 

"Leave me alone, Mina. I know I confessed at the wrong time because of this alcohol, and I think this is the best way because I will never have the courage to tell you that I'm in love with you when I 'im sober up. I already know your answer. Now, please leave me alone. I'm okay, really. I don't want your pity, Mina." 

"oh, !" 

I took a bath and went to my room. I wore my casual clothes and got out of my room. I wonder if she's still sleeping? No, she's Myoui Mina. She never wakes up late. But where is she? 

I go to her room and peak if she's still sleeping, but she's not in her room. I saw a note on the table. "Don't fetch me later. I'm gonna stay at our house for a month. I need time and space but don't worry, I will not leave you, okay? I just need time. Please stay healthy, Chaeng". 

"What I have done." Maybe she was shocked when I confessed to her last night. Well, I understand. "she feels disgusted," I scoffed. Yeah, congratulation Chaeyoung. You did well. You ruined your friendship with Mina, you ing idiot. 

"Everything is going to be okay. Mina needs time, Chaeyoung. She needs time to process all of this" 

Suddenly, I felt a hot liquid running down my cheeks. I can't hold it anymore. I buried my head in her pillow. I am not used to waking up alone in this big dorm. Just imagining waking up every morning without her makes me cry. 

I felt sad and happy at the same time because I had already told her my only secret, but I think she is just treating me as her best friend and a sister, and that's okay. Even if it's hurt, I'll accept it. I shouldn't let my feelings to got deep so we can still be friends.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up by the sound of my ring tone. Damn, I cried myself to sleep. Did I see Nayeon Unnie's 20 Misscalls? 

"Hello, Unnie?" 

"Chaeyoung, where are you? Why are you not answering my call?!" 

"In our condo Unnie. Why? Stop shouting, jeez." 

"I'm going there with the gang. Don't sleep, please we know what happened" 

I can't speak. I feel like I'm about to cry again. 

"Hello, my child? Still there?" 

"Y-yes, Unnie, see you later." 

I hung up and got up. I go to the sofa and watch some movies while waiting for them. After an hour, they are here. Even if they are still far, I already know their loud voice. They ring the doorbell playfully "ugh, this not the right time, guys." I feel irritated, maybe because I'm not in the mood. 

"Can you guys lower down your voice?" 

"Oh, my child," Nayeon Unnie said with her cute voice, and she hugged me, "why are your eyes is so puffy? Did you cry?" 

"No, I just woke up." I'm really not in the mood. 

"Of course, Unnie she cried. Mina Unnie rejected her," Tzuyu said 

"Don't be like that, Tzuyu." the pale girl said," Of course, Unnie, she cried because Mina Unnie left her already," Dahyun said while walking in the fridge. 

"Really, guys, thank you? And how did you know? Did Mina tell you that I confessed?" I asked 

"Well, yes, Mina said, she doesn't know how to face you yet. She's still processing what you said, Chaeyoung, and she's not mad. She just wants to save your friendship with her. That's why she needs time, so when she comes back, there is no awkward atmosphere between the two of you." Jihyo Unnie said while munching some cheaps.

"Hmm, okay. So why are you guys here? And why is there no alcohol? Cake? Foods? Really? Your friend is broken-hearted, and you guys didn't even bother to buy some alcohol?" 

"Oh, come on, Chaeyoung, let's just talk, you know. Besides, alcohol is bad for our health," Sana Unnie said. "and this big eater beside me.. you know. She just loves food." 

"Sana, just shut the up," Momo Unnie said, shooting a deadly stare at her. 

"guys, language. There are kids, please. And where the is Jeongyeon?" Nayeon Unnie said. Oh, God. Why am I even friends with them? 

"Okay, then I'll just sleep. Feel at home, guys". 

I walked away with them. I really don't feel like doing anything right now. When I was about to sleep, I heard someone ring the doorbell. "Who is that? aish, maybe they order something again. damn it." I lazily get up, go out of my room, and go to the living room. 

"Who the -" I can't even finish my words because 

"Hi," she said in her gummy smile. 

"Mina? W-what are you doing here? I thought-" 

"Shhh, let's just talk. Did you cry? Why are your eyes are so puffy" she caressed my cheeks while staring at me. I don't want to cry anymore. 

"It-thought you're going to stay in your parent's house?" my voice cracked. 

"Yaah! Don't cry! I'm not leaving you," she chuckled. What the hell? "I'm the one who planned this idiot." 

"What do you mean?" I wipe my tears, and I don't get it. 

"Okay, this is all my plan, okay? The note, their acting skills. Thanks, Jihyo, Dahyun, and Tzuyu," she winked at them. 

"you are stupid, you know? You pushed me that night without hearing my side? You are foolish. I was hurt that time, so I thought it's not a bad idea to punish you for one day," she chuckled. 

"Huh? I don't understand" I'm so confused right now. 

Flashback 

Mina's pov 

I'm here cooking and listening to mom's recorded voice message in the kitchen, I mean Chaeyoung's mom. I called her mom too because my mom and Chaeyoung's mom are best friends, so we are close. The recorded voice that I'm listening to is Chayoung's favorite dish. Mom recorded it with her voice and gave it to me. All of the food I want to learn is here in a small Sony ICD-PX470 Digital Voice Recorder. While listening to the next step, I heard a knock. Oh, , I know that Rythm sound of the doorbell. "Someone is drunk again," I said to myself. I opened the door, and yes, I was right, revealing Chaeyoung was lying on the floor. 

"Son Chaeyoung! You are drunk again?! do you remember that you have a class?! Are you out of your mind?!" I shouted, and I was so mad at her, not because she was drunk but because I knew she would get sick when she was too drunk. 

"Hellooooo, my Minari," she smiles like an idiot, "you are so beautiful as always. Can I kiss you?" She cupped my cheeks. I was shocked by her action. Chaeyoung, not again, please. I feel my heart skip a bit, and my cheeks are burning. She's too close. 

"Chaeng, I know I'm always pretty in your eyes, but you can't use that card on me because I'm going to scold you tomorrow. Now, get up, and let's go inside" I pull her body and drag her inside. She flopped her body on the sofa while removing her shoes angrily. 

"Don't give me that attitude, Chaeng." 

She took my wrist and pulled me closer that I fell on her body. "Can we stay like this for a while? I want my penguin," I smiled. I really love when she's calling me that. 

"Chaeyoung, why are you drunk again? " 

"Just because... Mina." 

I get up and look at her. "What do you mean? Just because?" 

She tucked my hair and cupped my cheeks again. 

And suddenly, I feel a pair of lips into mine. She kissed me. Chaeyoung kissed me. I didn't kiss back because I was so shocked and I didn't know what to do. 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't kiss you." Chaeyoung said in a severe tone, "let's get some rest, Mina." 

"you kissed me just now, and it's my first kiss you stole. And now you want me to just leave you like that? Without an explanation? How dare you, Chaeyoung?" I'm getting mad right now. 

"Are you that dumb, Mina? I kissed you because I'm in love with you! You don't have to answer that I already know the answer." 

"Chaeng-" 

"You don't like me. I know you like someone else," she scoffs. "I'm so stupid to think that you like me too. I assumed that maybe.. we had the same feeling. Oh yeah, you have so many HANDSOME admirers like Nayeon Unnie said. Who am I? I'm just Son Chaeyoung who's been in love with you since the first day we met" she turned her back on me. 

"Let me process all of this, Chaeyoung. I don't really know what to say" 

"Mina, you don't really need to answer." 

"Chaeng i-" 

"Leave me alone, Mina. I know I confessed at the wrong time because of this alcohol, and I think this is the best way because I will never have the courage to tell you that I'm in love with you when I'm sober up. I already know your answer. Now, please leave me alone. I'm okay, really. I don't want your pity, Mina." 

This is really funny. She confessed and didn't even want to hear my explanation why I didn't return the kiss? How unfair is that? This stupid cub, really. All these years, I thought she liked someone else. I mean, we are best friends. We supposed to know who's our crushes, right? But we never open about our love life or crushes. I thought I was just her best friend because of how she treats me. But no, best friends never do a kiss thingy in the morning. Or a hug. Bestfriends never do a cuddle and kiss your forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, and the side of your lips. We are so clingy that everyone thinks that we are in a relationship, but we always say that we are not in a disgusting tone. Well, I said that because I'm scared that if she finds out, I'm in love with her and doesn't have the same feeling, I'll ruin our friendship. At first, I didn't know if it was wrong or right, but I couldn't force my heart not to like her. No, to love her. But then, I admire everything about her. And now that I know that she loves me too, I'll confess to her when she's sober enough. 

I kissed her forehead before I went to my room. "Goodnight, Chaeyoung." 

End of flashback

She finished her story that night, and still, I cannot process all of this. What is this? Is she in love with me since the first day we met? What? 

"Chaeng?" 

"Y-yeah?" I'm still processing what is happening just right now. 

"You are spacing out," I still can't believe this. Mina had feelings for me too? 

"I'm sorry. So you mean." 

Nayeon Unnie put the cake in front of us. Mina opened it, and there was a letter on that cake "will you be my girlfriend?" I look at her, and she's smiling at me. 

"Am I dreaming? Can somebody slap me or kick my ?" I'm on the verge of crying when Suddenly I feel a light slap on my cheeks. Of course, Tzuyu, the savage girl. 

"there there," she said. I shoot a deadly stare at her. "see, you're not dreaming?" she said. 

"so, what do you think, Chaeng?" 

"Y-yes, of course, I want to be your girlfriend" they are all shouting congrats and clapping. 

Mina hugged me, "I love you so much. Since the first day we met, I know it sounds cringey, but yeah, I love you." 

"I love you too, Mina, and please tell me I'm not dreaming." 

"you are not Pabo." she chuckled. 

After that, we started to celebrate the party. They told me how they plan this and even their acting skills. We are just talking and laughing because why not? We are happy, and I am happy. 

And one more thing, this day, Friday, was the day we met at our parent's reunion. 

This is the best night ever.