Friends

Soon We'll Be Found

Thirds pov

Chaeyoung and Mina start being friends again. They are now like the old-time that likes annoying and teasing each other. Their friends are happy to see what is happening between them. Sometimes, Chaeyong will go to Mina's house to visit Katarina and help Mina to her daughter because she founds out that Mina was struggling to handle her company. Sometimes, Mina will see Chaeyoung and bring Katarina just to play games and watch some movies. Sometime's they will go out of town with their friends and stay there for days. They are doing what they did not do for the past eight years, so they are just enjoying the moment, and it is good progress for both of them. Mina and Chaeyoung became best friends again like they were still young.

"Chaeyoung! can you fetch Katarina? I'm on an emergency meeting!" Mina shout because Chaeyoung is busy cooking their lunch.

"Okay! I'm almost done here! Do you want something to buy?"

"none! Just bring my daughter back, and please don't be a reckless driver!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Chaeyoung is now done with her dishes and removing her apron. She goes to Mina's office and will tell Mina that she will be leaving.

"Mina-"but Mina is signaling her that the meeting is starting.

Chaeyoung nodded and gave Mina a flying kiss and a wink that made her smile. She can't help herself from smiling and admiring Chaeyoung's actions.

Little did she know that her employees watched her, and Mina didn't notice it because she was too busy admiring Chaeyoung's cuteness.

"Ma'am Mina? Why are you smiling?" one of her employees said.

"This is the first time I saw Ms. Myoui's Smile."

"Ma'am Mina?" Mina snaps when her colleagues are calling her. When she finally realized what happened, she cleared and said

"Okay, let's go back to our meeting."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chaeyoung covered the dishes she cooked and prepared herself to leave. She hopped in her car, and before she started the engine, she stared at her wheel for a minute.

"Why Mina is so hot with her office attire. Damn her black skirt with black blazer." She paused. "okay, Son Chaeyoung, stop it. Did you just eye ing Mina an hour ago? Oh my god. No way. She's your ing ex and your best friend Chaeyoung, so stop. Whatever your thinking right now, stop right there and focus on driving." She said to herself. She slapped herself and chuckled. "you ert, Son Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung is on her way to Katarina's school, not that far from Mina's house. She parked her car in front of the gate and waited for Katarina. While waiting for Katarina, her phone rang.

"did you miss already?"

"you are full of yourself, aren't you?" she chuckled and the other person on the line.

"so why did you call?"

"can you buy me the ketchup? I cooked an omelet because I was so hungry after the meeting. But when I'm about to eat, I realize that I forgot to buy one yesterday aish.. stupid me."

Chaeyoung can see Mina's pouting even when they call because she knows Mina so well.

"next time you're going to a grocery store, make sure that you are with me cause I know you so well. You always forget what you're buying. Let me guess, it's not only the ketchup you forgot?" there is a silence for a minute. "oh my.. did you forget your-"

"Okay, Chaeyoung, shut your mouth okay and stop scolding me. I'll hang up now, and don't forget the ketchup. *toot*." 

"waah! Did she just end the call without saying goodbye and telling me to drive safely?" she sighed because she was so used to hearing those words to Mina. It's been four months since they started being best friends again. They become close again, and For Chaeyoung, it feels like the old-time, no awkward moments, and it confused her. When she said the old times, she included her feelings for Mina, but she's on the stage of in denial when her friends ask her. While Chaeyoung is waiting, her phone suddenly rings again.

"Stop sulking stupid. Please drive safely. I love you both. *toot*" Chaeyoung finally smiles and hears what she wants to hear. 

"Mama Chaeng!" Katarina called her while running closer to her. Katarina started calling her Mama when they were at the park and saw a shooting star. They asked what Katarina wished was, and Katarina said she wanted Chaeyoung to be her, so since that day, Katarina started calling Chaeyoung her Mama.

Chaeyoung smiles, walk closer to Katarina, and carry her.

"How was your school, honey?"

"Good mama, just tired and hungry," Katarina said while rubbing her tummy.

"don't worry, I cooked your favorite food. Let's go home now. Your mom is waiting."

They stopped at a grocery store first and bought ketchup and ice cream for Katarina. After that, they drove home. 

.

.

.

.

.

"Stop sulking stupid. Please drive safely. I love you both. *toot*" Mina is covering . 

"did I just say I love you.." paused "to Chaeyoung?" Mina is now panicking. She didn't know why she said that, but she said those words were killing her.