2.4

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“You can go home and rest mom.. I’ll stay with Jisoo here in the hospital..” said Jin as she patted his mom’s back.

 

Alice shook her head.

 

“Let me also stay with her..” she said softly. “I didn’t even know she was sick.. yet I was making her do things for me.. for our family.. I feel so stupid.. how can a mother not even know her daughter is sick?”

 

Jin sighed.

He had always thought he was the closest person to his sister.. but it turns out that he was just clueless as everyone..

 

He has seen those bottles of medicines before.. even though she had disguised them very well.. he should have been more curious about her.. he should have at least asked her.. then maybe Jisoo would have opened up to him.. and she wouldn’t be in this pain..

 

“I’ll sign the documents first then follow you inside her room..” said Alice. “You should go and see her.. she shouldn’t be stressing herself anymore..”

 

Jin nodded.

 

He went inside her room and found her holding her engagement ring on her finger.

 

Jisoo immediately put her hands away as she saw him coming in.

 

“Is mom okay?” she asked worriedly.

 

Jin nodded.

Why is this girl worrying about others when she’s the one hurting?

 

“Dad is coming back tomorrow morning.. he’s taking the first flight..” said Jin sitting in front if her.

 

Jisoo smiled a little.

 

“I.. must have startled all of you, right? I’m sorry.. I didn’t want to hide it from you but-..”

 

“How are you feeling?” asked Jin looking at her closely. 

 

Why couldn’t he notice before that she was sick? How can be this clueless about her?

 

“I feel better after being given some painkillers..” she said smiling a little. 

 

Jin held both of her hands.

 

“I’m sorry Jisoo.. I should have known it before.. I should have asked you if you were okay.. I’m really sorry..”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

It was her own choice of not telling anyone about her condition..

She thought she’d be fine.. she believed she wouldn’t regret dying at a young age.. because she didn’t have anything.. anyone..

 

But she realized her family needed her.. and then V came along.. he came to her and taught her how to love.. he made her feel loved.. 

 

“You.. didn’t tell Taehyung anything, right?” said Jisoo squeezing her brother’s hands. “You promised you wouldn’t..”

 

Jin sighed before nodding his head.

He didn’t.. he couldn’t..

Even though he wants to tell him the truth.. because he knows V will be in pain if he comes to know about this later..

 

“When I get better.. I will personally tell him what happened to me..” she said smiling a little. “Do you think he’ll accept me again? Will he still like me? What do you think he will tell me, oppa?”

 

Jin’s eyes started crying as he listened to her.

He wants to help her in any way he could.. but why can’t he do anything for her?

 

“I didn’t know oppa loved me a lot.. you have been crying since before..” said Jisoo putting their hands together against her cheeks. “Thank you oppa.. for staying here with me..”

 

Jin shook his head.

 

“What are you saying? I didn’t do anything.. and I can’t even do anything for you Jisoo..”

 

“Just having you here with me eases the pain already..” said Jisoo smiling. “I.. will get better soon.. I want to believe I will.. so I can hug all of you again.. and I can marry Taehyung in the future.. then mom’s dream will be achieved.. right?”

 

 

A few days passed and Jisoo received the news that she might be getting a donor soon.

 

Unfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter