1.5

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Jisoo and V have become much closer..” said Luna as she put a tie on her husband. “I was afraid they’d get into a lot of fights just like when they were kids but they seem to have matured already..”

 

Josh smiled.

 

“That’s one great news..” he said. “I was honestly surprised that V would easily agree to this engagement thing.. it turns out our son has always liked Jisoo..”

 

Luna chuckled.

 

“Do you think that way too? I noticed it as well.. our son looks at her warmly.. he must be really in love with her..” she said covering as she giggled.

 

Then her face became serious.

 

“But.. do you think we have to tell V about Jisoo’s family? That we got them engaged because of it?”

 

Josh took a deep breath.

 

“Maybe it doesn’t matter to him anymore.. as long as they like each other then there’s nothing to be worried about..”

 

Luna heaved a sigh.

 

“I’m just afraid that V would throw a tantrum if he knew Jisoo got engaged because of money..” she said in a low voice. “But.. Jisoo will soon like him too, right? Or maybe she likes him already.. I saw them hugging each other a week ago..”

 

Josh laughed.

 

“Really? Then we could ask for a grandson as soon as they finish their college..”

 

Luna hit his arms.

 

“Aurora might become a young aunt at this point!”

 

 

————————

 

 

Jin drove Jisoo and V home after having dinner together.

 

V alighted the car first.

 

Before Jisoo could also get off, Jin held her arm.

 

“Did you two fight? Why do you look awkward?” he asked whispering.

 

Jisoo looked outside to see V before turning her head to her brother.

 

“We didn’t..” she replied. “But I think he’s angry at me..”

 

Jin’s brows furrowed.

They didn’t fight but that guy is mad at her?

 

“He rarely talks to me and avoids eyecontact with me..” Jisoo continued. “Do men have their own period? I mean.. I can’t understand him at all..”

 

Jin chuckled.

V must be having a hard time accepting that he’s in love with his little sister.

 

“Just give him more time..” said Jin patting her head.

 

Jisoo sighed.

Men are the weirdest creatures ever! Even her brother isn’t making any sense to her!

 

“How about you?” asked Jin smiling. “What do you think of him as a man? Have you come to.. like him?”

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened.

What? Like him?

 

“Why do you look surprised? I was just asking if you like your fiancè..” said Jin laughing at her cute reaction.

 

Jisoo pushed his hand away.

 

“Do I.. need to like him?” she asked almost whispering.

 

“Of course.. you will be spending the rest of your life with him..” said Jin.

 

Jisoo lowered her gaze.

The rest of her life? She will spend it him?

She doesn’t even know how long she’s going to live..

 

“Go on.. V is waiting for you..” said Jin ruffling her hair.

 

Jisoo hugged him before getting off.

 

V was standing in front of the gate.

 

“You could have just gone inside.. why did you wait for me?” asked Jisoo pursing her lips.

 

V didn’t answer and just went in.

 

Jisoo was speechless.

How can he be this rude? Why is he so moody these days?

He was caring and kind just a week ago but now he’s turned to his old self! Does he want to see her mad?

 

But V isn’t doing it on purpose..

It’s all because of his heart racing everytime he sees her!

 

Why can’t he only see her even with eyes closed? Even just hearing her voice is enough for him to get flustered!

 

He keeps wanting to hold her hands and hug her.. he’s even having dreams about her every night.. he’s acting like a psycho all because of Monkey!

 

That’s right.. she’s Monkey.. she’s ugly duckling.. but why is he so attracted to her? Why is she so pretty and cute?

 

He doesn’t know anymore but.. he thinks he has really fallen for her..

 

 

————————

 

 

“My teacher said I improved with Maths..” said Aurora bragging to Jisoo and Luna. 

 

Luna chuckled.

 

“It’s all because your Jisoo unnie has been helping you do your homework..”

 

Jisoo smiled shyly.

 

“Aurora is listening to me very well.. that’s why..” she said patting Aurora’s hair. 

 

Aurora hugged her tightly.

 

“I really like Jisoo unnie..” she said looking up at her. “I want to be beautiful like unnie when I grow up..”

 

Luna ruffled her hair.

 

“Then you better behave yourself like her!” she said holding her daughter’s cheeks.

 

Aurora nodded.

 

“Promise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter