2.3

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

V went upstairs immediately.

 

“Jisoo.. let me talk to him first and explain to him..” said Luna holding Jisoo’s hand.

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“No.. let me explain to him myself.. please..” she said tearing up before running after him.

 

She found V in his room.

 

“Can we.. have a talk?” asked Jisoo walking towards him slowly.

 

V’s back was against her.

 

“Taehyung..” Jisoo called him softly as she held him by his arm but V pushed her hand away before facing her in tears.

 

Jisoo’s throat moved fast.

She has never seen him this mad at her..

They have always fought and got angry at each other but she never saw him with this look in his face..

 

“I’m sorry.. I didn’t tell you anything about my family..” she said holding her hands together. “I should have told you from the start.. but I didn’t.. I’m really sorry Taehyung..”

 

V wiped his tears.

 

“I liked you.. since the start..” he said lowering his gaze. “And maybe because I was already in love with you that I didn’t ask myself why you would want to get engaged with me when you used to hate me..”

 

Jisoo was shaking her head as she tried to approach him.

 

“Don’t come near me..” said V taking a step back. “How could you.. agree of this engagement just because of money? You must have thought you were lucky because I was foolishly in love with you.. now.. thinking about how stupid I was.. I feel sick when I look at you.. to me.. you’re nothing but a gold digger.. Kim Jisoo..”

 

Jisoo’s tears fell down her face hearing him say those things to her.

 

He has always made fun of her.. always told her she was ugly.. always ..

 

But.. there was never a time she got offended by anything he said..

Probably because she knew he liked her.. maybe because she was used to him calling her names..

 

But this time.. those words he just spoke of.. hurt her like hell..

 

“Taehyung.. I’m sorry..” she said softly as lowered her gaze to the floor.

 

She can’t say anything but sorry because somehow.. what he said was the truth..

 

It’s true she got engaged with him in exchange of money to help her parents..

 

She can’t deny that.. she cannot tell him other wise..

 

But one thing is for sure..

 

“But I like you now.. no.. I love you now..” she said crying as she looked at him in the eye. “Doesn’t it change everything? I really.. have come to love you Taehyung..”

 

V looked away from her as he took a deep breath.

 

“Get out.. I need to prepare myself for college..”

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

“Why aren’t you coming to college these days?” asked Jimin. “Your future wife wouldn’t tell us anything..”

 

V sighed.

Future wife? Who is his future wife?

All he knows is that girl has been lying to him all this time..

 

How could she agree to this engagement just because she needed money?

He had thought she liked him for real.. since the start.. just like how he did..

 

That’s right.. he has liked her genuinely ever since they were kids..

And probably that’s the reason he never dated anyone else before..

 

“You fought with her, didn’t you?” said Suga closing the book he was reading and turning to him.

 

Jimin sat properly as he put away the coffee he was holding.

 

“You said you always fight with her but this time.. did you two have a big fight?” he asked looking at him.

 

V didn’t answer and just continued reading a book.

 

“I asked you to see me outside so you could bring me your notes but you keep asking me about other things..” he said looking at them. “If I had known you’d be like this, I wouldn’t have-..”

 

“Jisoo looks sick..” said Suga. “She looks pale.. and her eyes are swollen from crying.. she’s always looking at your desk then she’d keep sighing..”

 

V’s throat moved fast.

Is she sick? Is his Monkey sick?

Her eyes would turn puffy even after just waking up from her sleep.. why would she cry always and make her eyes more swollen?

 

“You must be staying at your parents’ second house, right?” said Jimin looking worried. “Why don’t you go home and talk to her? Dragging it like this will just make matters worse..”

 

Suga agreed.

 

“I don’t know why you fought.. but you shouldn’t treat her like this.. she isn’t just a friend or a girlfriend.. Jisoo is your fiancèe.. she will be your wife.. we can see that you two love each other very much.. so when you aren’t mad at her anymore.. talk to her..”

 

V heaved another sigh.

 

He loves her.. of course he does.. he has always loved her.. he cannot love anyone else but her..

He only wants her.. 

 

But whenever he thinks about her lying to him all this time.. it just.. makes him mad.. and it’s worse because he still loves her anyway..

 

 

————————

 

 

“How long have you been enduring the pain?” asked the doctor.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter