2.1

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Something really good must have happened to those two, right?” said Jimin nudging Suga with his elbow.

 

Suga turned to Jisoo and V who were eating lunch on the other table.

 

“Make sure to eat a lot today.. you even need to tutor Aurora this afternoon... that little brat is really making it hard for you..” said V as he fed Jisoo some meat.

 

Jisoo chuckled.

 

“I like Aurora.. don’t worry.. I don’t really find it hard tutoring her..” she replied as she chewed her food slowly.

 

V was watching her eat.

He must have been possessed.. no.. he must have been bewitched by her..

Why does he find her so lovely even when she’s eating?

Is it possible to be this pretty?

 

“Have some meat too..” said Jisoo giving him a piece of meat. “You aren’t eating anything while you keep feeding me.. I might be fat at this point..”

 

V couldn’t handle her cuteness anymore and held her cheeks.

 

“How pretty!” he said smiling wide. “My Monkey is really the prettiest!”

 

Jisoo glared at him.

 

“You keep calling me Monkey..” she said sullen.

 

Does he still find him ugly or what? He keeps saying she’s pretty but he’s always calling him Monkey!

 

“I’m sorry.. it has become a habit..” said V feeling guilty. “Monkey was like your nickname to me.. it’s a form of endearment so don’t be mad-..”

 

He saw her lips smiling.

 

“I was just kidding..” said Jisoo. “You can call me anything you want..”

 

V rose from his seat and kissed her on her cheek quickly.

 

Jisoo hit his arm.

 

“You must be crazy! There are other students here!” she said feeling embarrassed.

 

But she honestly liked it..

Isn’t it the first time he kissed her in public? Or maybe this is the second after the engagement party?

 

Her heart fluttered a lot after that.. she couldn’t sleep at all.. and she could feel his soft lips on her cheeks the whole week..

 

“How should I call you then? Dear? Honey? Love? Or maybe.. baby?” said V holding her hands on the table.

 

Jisoo pulled her hands away.

 

“Just keep calling me Monkey instead..” she said in a low voice. “Why would you call me those names? I don’t think I can handle that..”

 

V chuckled.

His fiancèe is attacking him with too much cuteness today!

 

“Jisoo.. we’re going on a trip to the mountains this Saturday.. make sure to pack warm clothes, okay?” 

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“Mom and dad will follow us because they need to pick up Aurora from the academy so we will have to go by ourselves in the morning..” said V smiling at her.

 

Just the thought of going on the same trip with her is enough to make him happy..

 

“Didn’t we go there when we were kids? I remember going there with you and oppa..” said Jisoo as she was reminded of the past.

 

V nodded.

 

“That’s right.. we went there together.. we also have lots of pictures there.. I’ll show them to you..” he said gladly.

 

Jisoo smiled.

 

This feeling of happiness.. she hopes it can last long..

 

She didn’t know being loved and loving someone would be this nice..

 

 

————————

 

 

It was past lunchtime when Jisoo and V arrived at their house in the mountain.

 

Everything was covered in white making their mouths wide open.

 

“It looks pretty..” said Jisoo amazed at the view before her.

 

She was taking lots of pictures when she felt V’s hands around her from behind.

 

“I’m really happy that we came back here after a long time..” he said whispering to her ears. 

 

Jisoo turned her body to face him.

 

“Me too..” she said smiling. 

 

They were looking at each other’s eyes without saying anything.

 

V felt the luckiest man in the whole world..

Having this girl in his life.. being with her.. he can never ask for more..

It was her since the start.. since he was a child.. and even now.. it’s still his Jisoo..

 

He was just staring at her when Jisoo suddenly threw him some snow.

 

Jisoo laughed as she ran away from him.

 

“You! You’re challenging me, aren’t you?” said V as he ran after her and threw some at her as well.

 

They ran in circles as they laughed their hearts out then Jisoo slipped and fell on the ground.

 

V was worried and he immediately went to check on her.

 

But his heart found peace when he saw her smiling as she caught her breath.

 

“That was fun..” said Jisoo looking at him. “We used to chase each other like this in the past.. I missed this feeling..”

 

V went on his knees before kissing her on her forehead.

 

“I remember fighting with you everyday whenever we saw each other..” he said pulling her up. “We really fought a lot.. it just feels amazing now that I think about it..

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“I didn’t know I’d love you like this..” V continued as he held her face with his hands. “At first I thought I would just stick to you because I wanted to make fun of you.. I thought I would get engaged with you so you could suffer with me but I didn’t know I was falling for you.. no.. maybe I fell for you a long time ago Jisoo..”

 

Jisoo held his hands tight on her face.

 

“Being engaged with you like this.. although it was sudden.. it was the best thing that ever happened to me..” V continued before kissing her on the tip of her nose.

 

Jisoo’s lips curled up.

The same thing goes for her..

She never thought of this engagement thing seriously at the start..

For her.. it was only to help her struggling parents and to help V’s family fulfill their wishes to become one big family..

 

She didn’t even think that much.. she just wanted to get it over with.. 

 

But it turns out that she was also in love with him.. and living together with him made her realize her how good of a person he is..  and probably that’s what made her fall for him even more..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter