1.4

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo was taking a few deep breaths as she sat in front of the mirror.

 

Why did V’s mother have to organize a party like this?

 

Luna invited some of their classmates and friends to their “engagement party”..

She waited until Jin and her parents to came back from Japan so Jisoo wouldn’t feel too lonely.

 

“My sister looks pretty..” said Jin smiling as he looked at Jisoo through the mirror.

 

Jisoo sighed.

She has told Luna about this several times..

There’s no need to hold a party like this! She doesn’t want to make a fuss about this..

 

It’s all because of that rude guy! Why didn’t he say anything and just agree to this? He was never an obedient son yet he easily agreed like that?

 

“Stop frowning and just come out..” said Jin laughing at her.

 

He could see through her that she’s being forced to this party..

 

“Your fiancè is waiting to see how beautiful you look tonight..” Jin continued teasing her.

 

Jisoo glared at him.

Her brother is always having fun teasing her with V!

Is it because they’re friends that they are becoming alike?

 

She held her brother’s arm as they walked outside the room.

 

There were quite lots of people..

They must be V’s family friends..

She could also see V’s friends.. Jimin and Suga were busy eating by themselves..

 

Then her eyes went to the most irritating guy in the whole universe..

 

He was staring at her.. he looked surprised to see her..

 

Why? Does she look different with this makeup?

Does she look less pretty?

Oh no.. he’s going to make fun of her again!

 

She could remember how he used to when they were kids..

V would follow her everywhere just so he could laugh at her and tell her she looked ugly..

 

She turned her head away from him and noticed her parents and V’s parents looking at her in tears.

 

Why are they being emotional? It isn’t like she’s getting married today..

And it isn’t even the official engagement because they have already done it a month ago..

This is just a party.. a late engagement party..

 

She was trying hard not to meet eyes with anyone when Aurora ran to her and hugged her.

 

“Jisoo unnie looks so pretty!” she said looking up at her.

 

Jin patted Aurora’s head.

 

“Our Aurora looks beautiful too! Your dress is also pretty!” he said smiling.

 

“Jisoo unnie bought this for me..” said Aurora. 

 

And while the three of them were talking, they heard someone clearing his throat.

 

V.

 

“Until when are you going to stand there? Let’s eat now..” he said reaching his hand towards Jisoo.

 

Jin chuckled.

 

“I’ll bring our Princess Aurora with me..” he said holding her hand and leaving the two immediately.

 

“Aren’t you going to hold my hand? Everyone is looking at us..” said V sighing.

 

Why is she playing hard to get?

Does she think he wants to hold her hand that much?

Well.. maybe?

 

Jisoo took a deep breath before putting her hand on his arm.

 

“Let’s do it like this..” she said clearing .

 

V scoffed.

Is she that disgusted with his pretty hands?

 

They went to their parents and greeted them.

 

“You two look really good together..” said Alice who couldn’t take her eyes off of them.

 

“That’s right..” said Luna smiling. “They make one beautiful couple..”

 

V and Jisoo went on to greet all the guests before taking their seats.

 

“Should I get you something to eat?” asked V turning to her a little.

 

He knows she hasn’t eaten since lunch because she was busy with their mothers.

 

He was about to get up but Jisoo held his arm tightly.

 

“Don’t leave me here alone.. I don’t know anyone else here..” she said looking at him. “Stay here..”

 

V found himself looking at her hand on his arm.

Why does it feel so good to hear her telling him not to go anywhere else?

 

A few moments later, Jin came to them bringing them some food.

 

“You two should also eat now.. this party will end late so you need some energy..” he said putting a plate in front of them.

 

Jisoo immediately started eating.

She was honestly starving!

 

“Eat slowly.. are you a pig, Monkey?” said V surprised to see her eating hurriedly.

 

Jisoo rolled her eyes at him.

Just how many animals is he going to compare her with?

 

Jin laughed at the two.

They must still be in that process.. their ‘love-hate’ relationship will never go old..

 

The two were still bickering when Luna held the microphone and asked for them to come to the stage.

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened.

They never told her about this..

They just said it would be a simple party yet they are even doing this!  It’s making her embarrassed somehow!

 

V dragged her to the stage.

It isn’t like he’s enjoying this but he’s just afraid his mom would scold him.. 

 

They were given two rings..

 

So.. are they supposed to put it on each other? 

Why didn’t they tell them anything?

 

V sighed a little before taking the ring and putting it on Jisoo’s finger.

 

He noticed her being stiff.. she must be very embarrassed right now.. seeing her like this makes him want to more..

 

Her cheeks are now red.. her eyes are quivering.. but at the same time.. she looks so beautiful.. this white dress really suits her.. 

 

He cleared his throat as he looked away from her.

 

“Your turn..” he said softly as he reached his hand to her.

 

Jisoo nervously put the ring on him.

She doesn’t even know what she’s doing..

How could they make them do this?

It suddenly feels real.. but at the same time unreal.. that she’s getting engaged with this guy..

 

And just when she thought it was over..

 

Everyone started saying in a loud voice..

 

“Kiss! Kiss!”

 

Her eyes widened.

What? Kiss? It isn’t like they’re a real couple or something..

Wait.. they are really a couple to be honest.. no.. they are officially engaged now.. but it isn’t like they like each other.. 

 

She was still thinking of all of this inside her head when she felt V’s damp lips o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter