1.3

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“How are you doing? Have you adjusted well?” asked Luna as she held Jisoo’s arms. “If something makes you feel uncomfortable.. just tell me right away..”

 

Jisoo smiled.

 

“Do not worry about me aunt..” she replied in a soft voice. “I feel home.. and I’m really fine living here..”

 

Luna smiled.

 

“I’m glad to hear that.. I thought V might give you a hard time because he’s still immature.. you know how he is already..”

 

Jisoo chuckled.

Well.. he does give her a hard time by constantly annoying her in college and even at home but he sometimes helps her too..

 

She has been living with them for a few weeks already.

V’s parents are always taking care of her while Aurora has become really fond of her that she is sticking to her side everytime.

 

And V.. he’s just.. what should she say about him?

He annoys her even just by breathing!

 

“I’ll go now.. Aurora is waiting for me..” said Jisoo holding a tray with juice and milk.

 

But before she could go upstairs, she turned to Luna again.

 

“Aunt.. I’m really thankful to your family for helping us..” she said smiling.

 

Luna shook her head.

 

“It’s you I should be grateful to..” she replied.

 

As soon as Jisoo went upstairs, V appeared surprising his mom.

 

“Why is she taking juice and milk upstairs?” he asked curiously.

 

Luna hit his back.

 

“Where did you even come from? You scared me!” she said grabbing on her chest.

 

He didn’t hear anything about helping Jisoo’s family, right?

 

V has been listening to them secretly ever since he went out of the bathroom.

 

“She’s helping Aurora with her homework because her oppa can’t even teach her anything..” said Luna as she turned her back against him.

 

V scoffed.

That Aurora brat again!

 

He immediately went to Jisoo’s room and put his ear against the door so he could eavesdrop on them.

 

He can’t believe eavesdropping has become his favorite hobby!

 

He could hear his little sister laughing loudly.

He didn’t know that witch was capable of laughing like that! What could be so funny?

 

He knocked on the door and entered the room.

 

“What are you doing here oppa?” Aurora looked displeased. 

 

V went towards them making them confused.

 

“Nothing.. I was just wondering how good your new tutor is..” he said as he sat on Jisoo’s bed.

 

Jisoo rolled her eyes at him.

How can someone be this immature! Why can’t he act his age?

 

“Go back to your room oppa.. Jisoo unnie is telling me some stories..” said Aurora pushing him away.

 

Jisoo stood up.

 

“We have finished doing your homework Aurora, you can prepare yourself to sleep..” she said patting her head.

 

Aurora pouted.

 

“Can’t I sleep here instead? I want to hear more of your stories..” she said trying to act cute.

 

V almost choked.

This girl is acting cute now? When did he learn that? She’s always on beast mode with him!

 

“Alright.. you can sleep next to me..” said Jisoo smiling as she pulled down the blanket.

 

Then she looked at V.

 

“You.. don’t tell me you want to stay here as well?” she said crossing her arms together. “There’s no space for you so just go to your room..”

 

Aurora giggled.

 

“Oppa should go to his room now so Jisoo unnie and I can sleep..” she said smirking.

 

V’s eyes thinned.

 

These two must be most mean girls he has ever seen..

How can they kick him out like this? 

It isn’t like he wanted to sleep next to them or what..

Wait.. why did he even come here? 

 

In the end he was forced to leave the two.

 

Jisoo laughed as she saw him going out of the door.

 

“Unnie.. doesn’t my oppa look stupid?” said Aurora looking at her.

 

Jisoo’s lips curled up. 

Well.. he is sometimes stupid.. or maybe everytime?

 

“It’s because oppa has never dated anyone that he’s like this.. he doesn’t know how to handle girls like us..” Aurora continued.

 

Jisoo knit her brows.

How could a 20 year old man not have any experience with dating? He must be nuts..

She had expected him to become a kind of playboy back then because he was quite goodlooking..

 

He’s even worse than her.. at least she has dated a few guys even just for a short period of time..

 

“But I think oppa likes you..” said Aurora smiling. “He loves bickering with people he likes so I think he likes you..”

 

Jisoo’s throat moved fast.

Does he really like her? Or is he just being forced to this engagement thing just like her?

 

She sighed a little.

 

Then Aurora pointed at some small bottles on top of her table.

 

“Do you also take vitamins, unnie?” asked Aurora curiously. “Can you give me some tomorrow?”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“They aren’t for kids..” she said smiling a little. “I’ll give you candies instead.. but you need to do well in your exams, okay?”

 

Aurora nodded before hugging her tight.

 

 

————————

 

 

 

“We’re going to a shopping mall today oppa..” said Jisoo over the phone. “When will you come back with mom and dad? I missed the three of you.. “

 

She was talking with Jin over the phone.

Her whole family went back to Japan to settle their business.

 

She sighed as she hung up.

 

V glanced at her while driving.

She speaks so softly with her brother while she’s always speaking harshly with him whenever they talk..

Why is she doing that to him?

 

As soon as he parked and stopped the car, Jisoo got off the car.

 

“Where are you going alone?” asked V barely able to stop her.

 

Jisoo turned to him.

 

“To the shopping mall..” she answered.

 

“Why aren’t you waiting for me? Mom told me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter