1.1

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Jisoo?”

 

Jin laughed as he took a sip of his coffee.

 

“I thought you forgot I had a sister..” he said smiling onesidedly. “You never asked me about her all these years..”

 

V cleared his throat.

 

“How would I forget you have a sister? Am I crazy?” he said avoiding his eyes. 

 

Jin chuckled.

 

“Do you still like my sister?” he asked looking at him in the eye.

 

V’s throat moved fast.

 

Kim Jisoo..

 

His childhood friend.. 

 

He hasn’t seen her in 10 years ever since she went to Japan with her family.

 

It was only her brother, Jin, who stayed here in Korea all this time.

Although they see each other almost everyday, he has never asked him about Jisoo.

 

Why?

 

Just because..

 

Jisoo and him are of the same age.. they were rivals at school.. but their families are very close.. really close to the point that they wanted him and Jisoo to get married with each other so they could be really one big family..

 

But those were just talks of course..

 

Who would agree to arranged marriage these days?

 

And why would he marry her? She’s the ugliest girl he has ever seen in his life!

He wouldn’t want to marry that monkey!

That’s right.. a monkey.. he used to call her Monkey because she looked ugly and she was always clinging onto him just like a monkey hanging on a tree!

 

But.. of course.. he has been curious about her.. 

Is Monkey doing well? Is she healthy?

 

“Jisoo has become really pretty..” said Jin smiling. “She even got confessed by the son of a big company in Japan.. mom said she doesn’t know how many flowers my sister gets everyday at school..”

 

V scoffed.

 

“They must be blind..” he said whispering.

 

Jin laughed hearing what he said.

 

“I’m not lying..” he said. “She’s really turned into one beautiful woman..”

 

“She’s still a monkey to me..” said V smiling. “A monkey is never going to be beautiful..”

 

“Wait for two weeks and you’ll see her for yourself..” said Jin drumming his fingers on the table. 

 

V’s brows furrowed.

Two weeks? Why? Is she perhaps.. coming back?

Why does it make him feel nervous all of a sudden?

 

“My parents are coming back to Korea with Jisoo..” said Jin. “Our families will surely have a meal together so wait until then and you’ll see your first love again..”

 

V’s throat moved fast.

That’s right.. that monkey.. that ugly duckling girl.. was his first love somehow..

 

But that’s all in the past! There’s no way he’s going to like Monkey now!

He’s too good looking for a girl like her!

 

He was still looking back in the past when he received a call.

He stood up right away and grabbed his coat.

 

“Hyung! I have to go now! I forgot I was supposed to pick Aurora up from school!” he said hurrying out of the coffeeshop.

 

He will get scolded again by his parents for forgetting to pick up that brat!

 

That brat.. Aurora.. his little sister who has turned 7 years old this year..

His mom got pregnant at 40 years old! How could this happen? He thought he was going to be an only child but that brat was born!

She must be the most evil sister he has ever seen in his life!

Aurora gets him scolded everyday! And he cannot even go out with his friends as he pleases because of her! He has to pick her up from school every afternoon and he has to help her with her homework! 

And to make matters worse, that little girl doesn’t listen to him at all!!!

 

He took a deep breath as he saw the little witch.. oops.. his little sister waiting outside the door.

 

“Why did you come just now? You must have forgotten about me again, right? I’ll tell mom about it! How can you always forget picking me up?” Aurora pouted as she scolded him.

 

V took her bag from her.

His mom scolds him.. and this girl scolds him too.. 

Why did she have to take after their mom?

 

“Let’s go home quietly..” he said getting on the car.

 

The only thing he likes about picking her up is that he can drive one of his dad’s cars..

 

Aurora sat at the backseat.

 

“Do I look like a driver to you? Sit here in the front!” he said turning back to her.

 

“You do look like a driver..” Aurora said as she stuck her tongue out. 

 

V took a deep breath trying to recompose himself.

That little brat is testing his patience once again!

 

They found his mom and dad in the living room when they arrived home.

 

Aurora was going to his mom when V covered and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter