Nine

The time you are with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gun pointed at Woohyun, but Jisoo is fast, she pulls Woohyun, “What are you thinking?”

“Wow look. Who is here?”, One of the man speaks.

He brings Jisoo to stand with his hand pull Jisoo’s collar.

Woohyun tries to stop him, but Jisoo manage to dodge Woohyun’s hand.

They bring Jisoo to the office inside the bank, far from the  Jisoo then is being pushed to sit on a chair.

“I don’t know why Mr Kim always let his daughter wander all alone. So dangerous”

Three of the robbery crew are in the safe to fetch money. Everything Jisoo sees.

One scary man with thin figure, turn Jisoo around so she faces him, “Stop play hero, will you?”

“Just take the money and release the people. They will not hinder any of your business”, Jisoo says with stern tone.

The thin man release a chuckle, “My, my. You are a feisty one, don’t you? Just like your father”

 

"Do you know just what we have been through because of your father?", one men walks closer to Jisoo.

"I don't know. Should I know?", Jisoo put on her usual fierce self.

The men then release a hard chuckle and starts to point his gun to Jisoo, "Your father is the one who rob our income. Since he became a mayor, we lost our job".

Jisoo puts on her smug face, "So what does that have to do with me?"

"Keep on putting your smug confidence", the men shows sinister smile.

"But I guess not anymore", the men continues his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter