Four

The time you are with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been few months after Jisoo’s death. Woohyun can’t move on.

His lively house before now seems like a deserted place.

One day, he wakes up in his house, on his couch after a night he spent himself drowning in alcohol. But something feels so nostalgic to him, the curtain at his house is tie neatly. He certainly didn’t leave the curtain like that. There are a few plants living their best life blooming at the balcony. He remembered throwing some plant because it looks hideous after being dead for few weeks. His eyes look at the coffee table, which he remembers are full of empty beer cans and soju bottles. But right now, it’s all disappeared. Has his house been cleaned by a cleaning fairy? He abruptly stands and checks his house.

There is a sound come from the kitchen, which he assumes the sound of someone cooking. He takes a peek, ready to examine the intruder. But to his surprise, he sees a familiar back. It is a back of a woman. Whom he misses so much.

Tears are welled up in his eyes, he hurriedly hugs the woman from back. Hoping this is not a dream. Scared that this is all his illusion.

“oppa?”. It’s her voice.

A drop of tear staining Woohyun’s cheek.

“Are your stomach okay? I heard from Myungsoo oppa that you drink a little too hard last night”

“Am I?”, Woohyun tries to hide his shaking voice.

The woman who are cutting something earlier, let go the knife and carrot in her hand. She faces the person in front of her.

“Oppa?! Why are you crying?”, Jisoo uses the end of her sleeve to wiping the tears.

Woohyun just smile weakly and shaking his head. Then, his leg gives in, he is now sitting on the kitchen floor. Jisoo is shocked by his action and follows Woohyun, sitting with her knees on the flo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter