Thirteen

The time you are with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There is a car accident happen near a bustop. The driver is suspected to drive under the influence of alcohol. A girl in her early twenties is the only victim. She is declared dead at the scene. She was hit by car two times. The first is from saving a boy and another is with the driver suspected to drive under influence. She is the daughter of a candidate in the upcoming election. She is Jisoo daughter of…”

“Wow. There are bad people who still drive after drinks. What bad people”, Sunggyu release some annoying sound after hearing the news.

Infinite members now is in Woohyu's mother barbeque restaurant. Celebrating their succesfull promotion.

“Right, hyung. We shouldn’t be on the road after drinking. The system for designated driver is advanced in Korea. We should use that service", Sungjong says before taking a piece of meat.

"Hyung! Why are you crying?”, Sungjong are shocked.

Woohyun’s eyes didn’t leave the tv as it shows a picture of Jisoo.

“Why hyung. Do you know the victim?”, Myungsoo asks.

Woohyun wipe the tears, “I want to go out for a bit. Eat first”. He stands abruptly and went out of her mother’s barbeque restaurant.

“Will Woohyun be okay?”, Sungyeol suddenly asks.

“Doesn’t you know your hyung. He is crybaby”, Sunggyu answers.

“But he doesn’t know the victim, right?”, Dongwoo continue with his question.

.

.

.

Woohyun certainly is not okay.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter