Six

The time you are with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun are fast enough to catch Jisoo’s hand, “If you die before me…” Woohyun doesn’t want to ask if she is dead, because that is his nightmare.

Jisoo doesn’t know how to react. She turns her body, facing Woohyun. He has sad expression on his face with his head bow down. He is not joking.

“Oppa. If I’m going to do that, I hope you will live your life in happiness. Even though I doubt that I will ever leave you. But yes, I hope the best for you”, Jisoo sits by Woohyun side.

Woohyun looks into Jisoo’s eyes. He knows she wants exactly what she said with her eyes.

A tear leaves Woohyun’s eye. How can I be okay without you?

“If oppa leave me, you also want me to be happy, right?”, Jisoo asks

“I will not leave you, ever”, Woohyun displays anger in his voice.

“Oppa. Earlier, I am angry with the sudden break up question you ask. Now you angry at me?”

Woohyun panicking, he starts to fidget on the couch as he tries to find reasonable respond.

Jisoo abruptly lie down and put her head on Woohyun’s lap. Woohyun awkwardly don’t know what to do. They spend the time in silence and watch the tv.

Woohyun lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter