Seven

The time you are with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun furrowed his eyebrow after checking his email. It’s from me again… The email which he doesn’t remember he wrote and send to himself.

It’s Jisoo birthday tomorrow. I know you didn’t ask her yet about her birthday. She thought you know and have high expectation. So celebrate it with her. give suprises or whatever.

Woohyun thinks for a bit. It is true, he doesn’t know Jisoo’s birthday. It’s only three months since they start dating. Does he really type this message? But he decided to follow this advice since it doesn’t do any harm to him.

He send Jisoo a massage, Good morning! What are you doing? Busy?

Jisoo just send a simple reply after a while, Good morning oppa! I’m a little bit busy.

Woohyun smiles. Okay. It’s been a long time since we met. Want to date today?

Since he will make his comeback later, he has been busy attending shooting here and there.

Oppa! Are you really free? Seriously you’ve been busy and forgetting me, right?

Waah. My Jisoo is really mad. I’m sorry I’ve been busy. But I am not forgetting you.

Woohyun decides to give a call to Jisoo.

“Oppa! What are you doing?! I am working!”, Jisoo conveys that she is irritates.

Woohyun on the other line laughing.

“If you only going to laugh, I will end this call”

“Okay. Sorry. I thought you miss me. So I want to let you hear my voice”

“What?”

“You didn’t miss me?”

“Oppa!” She really is angry.

“If you didn’t miss me, then just end the call. Continue your work”, Woohyun let out his sulking voice.

“Oppa! You really?”

Woohyun hides his laughter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter