Fiftteen

The time you are with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone. I plan to write one last chapter but I have no idea.

The last chapter is suppose to highlight the interaction of Woohyun with Jisoo's father. A men with his father-in-law to-be. I don't know how does that relationship really converse and like the element that make the story sadder is the part where the women who suppose to connect both of them are dead.

So I give up and plan to just blaber any details I failed to include here.

 

As for the groups of robbery...

 

 

It turns out, her father manage to remove a group who secretly taking extra credit from their job as a contractor. They manage to receive outstanding money due to high demand in contract and they are greedy and wanted more, so they are taking bribes and con some company. After Jisoo's father elected as the mayor, they cannot do their job as always after a new bill passed the parliament which Jisoo's father purposed. And eventually many people knew they are conman.

 

If there is any details or question you wish to ask, just drop some comment. 

I wrote this story to highlight the 'SUICIDE' part. I don't know if it has actually happen, suicide because his/her lover is dead. This issue does not happen near me.

I'm sorry if my story seems too romanticized.

If you find some part distrubing, just give me notice.

 

I actually inspired by webtoon Season Blossom, japanese film Koizora, O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter