Eleven

The time you are with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun is awake in a quite unfamiliar space. Where is this? Am I dead?

Then he notices there is a body sit on the other side. Her back is what Woohyun can see. Her legs folded. She is crying.

Woohyun comes nearer to the small and sad back. He froze after the woman shows him her face.

“Why oppa? Why?”, her voice is shaking with anger and sadness and pain.

“Why? Why did you hurt yourself?”

Woohyun knows that face. It’s his beloved, Jisoo. But why does it seems like she is angry.

Jisoo then hit Woohyun’s shoulder, “Why? Why do you want to change my fate?”.

Woohyun abruptly pull Jisoo in his hug.

“Can’t you see, you are changing it for the worse. You just worsen your fate”, Jisoo’s tears wetting Woohyun’s shoulder.

Does he really do that? Well at the beginning, it is her fate to die in the shooting accident, but he can’t change it. Instead, he witnesses Jisoo’s death with his own eyes. And that makes him more miserable from his original fate.

Jisoo pulls herself from the hug, “Why can’t you answer me?”

Weird thing is, Woohyun doesn’t let any words out of his mouth. He just watches Jisoo’s face with a stoic face. But there are tears escaping his eyes. He wanted to pull Jisoo in his hug.

Jisoo pushes him away. Woohyun then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter