Five

The time you are with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After putting her on the bed, Woohyun bring his hand to gently rub the tears on Jisoo’s eyes. He then brings his hand to softly pat her head. He enjoys his moment to just look at her face. How he misses it. The soft snore she releases. Woohyun laugh after hearing it. He releases a quiet sigh.

He takes his time and takes his phone. Now he knows, he has travel back in time. He is now in a time where it’s only been three months since they are in relationship. They live together after a year in relationship. Then, it will be another one year before she died.

He wants to warn her and he in this time for what will happen. So, he decided to send himself some email as a warning.

He is now preparing some meals for Jisoo and himself. It’s been a while since last he cooks. He just continues what Jisoo is making. He takes a bowl and puts rice in it.

“I know oppa knows how to cook, but I didn’t think I will ever taste your cooking”, Jisoo come to the kitchen. Woohyun release a small laugh. It is true though. When living with the member, he will occasionally cook for them, since he himself is boring with what they are eating every day. When he is in relationship with anyone, he usually are enjoying the privilege.

“How can I cook when my stomach is accepting high-quality cooking from you. You spoilt me too much”, Woohyun put the bowl on the table.

Jisoo smiles, “So what the occasion?”

“Something different once in a while is good, right?”, Woohyun bring Jisoo to the table with his hand on her shoulder.

“Now, Mr Nam, you are being some romanticist that I didn’t know”. They seat facing each other.

“Thank you for the food!”

Jisoo takes some side dishes and start eating, “Wow, your cooking skills really are not a joke”

Woohyun smile bashfully, “Is that really a compliment? Your cooking is greater”. Jisoo cooking really delicious for Woohyun’s taste.

After brunch, Woohyun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter