Ten

The time you are with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Woohyun after coming back from past.

He wakes up to the usual unbelievably dark room. Suddenly everything seeps in his mind, everything that happened after one fateful action he made.

He saw with his own eyes, Jisoo dies while protecting him. He cries and try to leave the bed. He opens the door of the balcony and try to throw himself but there is one person, who is fast enough to pull Woohyun from leaving the balcony floor.

"Ya! What are you doing? Are you crazy?", Sunggyu says frantically.

"Yes I am crazy. If that mean I can be with her. How can I be sane when Jisoo dies infront of me. In my eyes. Protecting me? How can I stay sane?!", Woohyun eyes didn't leave the outreach landscape from the balcony. It seems like freedom just one step ahead.

"Get a grip of yourself!", Sunggyu held Woohyun’s shoulders as strong as he could. He couldn't let another person slip away from his life.

"Just let me go, hyung. I don’t want to live like this", Woohyun sounds desperate, begging for him to do whatever he wants.

"Do you think she will be happy with you being like this?", Sunggyu's voice sounds stern.

"I don't care. I just want to be with her", Woohyun’s eyes seems blank, dark ready to consume him.

"Do you think she wants that?", Sunggyu didn’t give up.

Woohyun didn’t reply but let out a soft sob and whimper

"Does she wants you to be like this just to be with her?", Sunggyu knew Jisoo for awhile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter