Twelve

The time you are with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo wants to change her fate, prevent herself from meeting Woohyun.

She is living because she is still breathing. Her everyday life is rotating from wake up, go to school, part-time job, went home, sleep. An endless cycle which she doesn’t know till when she will go on.

She barely meets his father as she feels his father is better off without her. Plus, her heart still can’t erase that his father is too busy to take care of her mother.

She has several part-time jobs as she doesn’t want to use her father’s money. All on her own, but she manages to get by.

Jisoo didn’t hear Infinite’s Mom.

On the day she supposed to hear Infinite's Mom, one small sound in her head speaks, "wears your earphone. Plays some bright pop song to upbeat yourself".

She follows that voice. And thus, the bright pop song did make her day bright, but only for a while.

The memory of her mother, the condition of her relationship with her father, the scar only she knew, everything, become an invisible chain that chained her for lives brighter day.

Even with all the things that are too sad to mention, Jisoo has a kind heart and helps others a lot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter