One

The time you are with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a usual morning. Jisoo is now living with her fiancée.

Jisoo is now awake. She turns to her back and sees Woohyun is sleeping on his side and turns towards her. He is hugging a pillow, and one of his hands is touching her hair. She smiles. She remembers that she came back home alone, last night. He must have come late at night.

She takes her palm and pat Woohyun’s head softly. She then put her hand on Woohyun’s side of face. How nice is it for her. To wake up every day and see the face of her lover. A smile crept her face. She turns to the other side and kisses Woohyun’s cheek. She portrays a smile on her face, like that is all she can do.

I must cherish the present. Leave no regret.

Woohyun releases soft grunting, “What is that for?”

“What?”

Woohyun pointing on his cheek that Jisoo kissed.

“Nothing”, Jisoo just release a quiet giggle and starts to sit, wanting to escape the bed.

Woohyun pulls Jisoo wrist gently, just enough to let her in his embrace, replacing his pillow, “be my pillow for a while”.

Jisoo smiles and look at Woohyun’s face. He shut his eyes. Now, look at those eyelashes. How can they stand perfectly on this person’s eyelid? Everything seems so perfect.

Woohyun opens his eyes, after noticing Jisoo just keep quiet. He looks straight into her eyes.

“Oppa. Do you usually stare at your pillow?”, Jisoo smiles and puts her hand under her chin.

“Can pillow talk?”, Woohyun release a light laugh. Jisoo follows Woohyun's laugh.

“Isn’t it too late now? Don’t you have a schedule today?” Jisoo asks.

“Today is my day off”, Woohyun simply answers.

“Then you must rest. It has been a long time since you got to sleep during the day. You better repay those sleep debts you have” Jisoo sits.

Woohyun pulls Jisoo to the earlier position.

“Why?”, Jisoo furrows her eyebrow. Indicating she is annoyed by Woohyun’s action.

“My definition of rest is me in the bed with you”, Woohyun pouting.

Jisoo smiles, “I want to do that too, but today I have to go to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter