Chapter 9

Blind Date

 

Lee Ji Hyun feat. Onew - Vanilla Love

Yeonhee woke up lying on a comfy bed. She opened her eyes and for the second time, she realized that it isn’t her room. She turned to his right surprised by the face in front of her. Even though she doesn’t wear her glasses, she could identify the person immediately.

“AAAHHH!!!!!” She screamed on top of her lungs when she realized that Jaejoong was lying next to her.

Jaejoong was startled and was forced to wake up. “Yah! Keep quiet! I’m sleeping here.” He commented and went back to close his eyes.

Yeonhee found her glasses but it was already broken. She tried to remember what happened last night.

“Oh no. My glasses were broken because I fainted last night. And..and..” she suddenly remembered that Jaejoong fainted first after he...

“AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!” She screamed again.

“What?!” Jaejoong finally sits up and glared at him.

“Why the heck did you do that to me?!” She yelled at him.

“What did I do?”

“Geez, you just kissed me you freak!” She yelled at him again.

“Bwoh? Are you sure about that?” Jaejoong asked in disbelief.

“You think I have other reasons to be angry at you this time?!”

“If I know, you liked it.” Jaejoong and it just disgusts her.

“Not until the cows fly. Whatever.” She replied and stood up on the floor.

“Anyway, who won last night? Where’s Yoochun?” he asked.

“I don’t know. Call him to know who’s the winner.”

With that, Jaejoong called Yoochun.

-“Hello.” Yoochun answered in English.

“Yoochun, who won last night?” Jaejoong asked.

-“Oh, Yeonhee won last night, Jae. I saw you fainted in the room before Yeonhee. Yeonhee fainted on the hallway after she went out of the room.” Yoochun spoke calmly. Jaejoong’s eyes widen.

“What?! That can’t be!” he yelled at Yoochun.

-“Yeah. That’s the truth. Just accept the fact that Yeonhee’s got a high tolerance in alcohol than you do.”

Then Jaejoong ended the call and glared at her. “You won.” He said.

“YES!” As he formed a fist on her right arm and punched victory on air. “Now, I need you to replace my glasses with a new one.”

“Right. I suggest you use contacts.” Jaejoong added.

‘Yah! I’m the winner here. I should be the one who’ll decide.”

“But I’m the one who’ll be buying you the ‘thing’ you needed. And maybe you forgot that I’m working in a fashion company. I’m very meticulous on such things so don’t argue with me.” Jaejoong said to her. “I’ll buy you your glasses and your contacts. If you’re worried with the price, don’t mind it. I’m the one paying for it.”

“Uhm, Jae, don’t you think it’s a little too much?” Yeonhee commented.

“Well...no.” Jaejoong said typically.

“Huh?! Seriously?” She was shocked by his reaction. She just needed glasses, no need for contacts.

“Let’s go. Time is running.”

“I can’t believe this is really happening right now.” Yeonhee thought.

Jaejoong stopped his car in a clinic. Yeonhee underwent to some test and they were asked to comeback after three hours to get her glasses. Jaejoong talked to the ophthalmologist before they left.

After that they went to the mall and went inside a shop which sells contact lenses. That shop was known to have expensive items but very durable.

They entered the store and the sales lady welcomed them.”Welcome, ma’am and Mr. Kim. What can I do for you?”

“I need a pair of contacts for her. Same brand as mine.”

“Okay, sir. This way please.”

The sales lady showed them a brochure and Jaejoong started to scan from every page. He’ll look at Yeonhee once in a while and back to the brochure again. Not long enough, he decided to get dark brown contact lens.

He also asked for her visual acuity to put grades on her contacts.

“Just wait for a while, Mr. Kim.” The sales lady said before she left. Both of them just sit on the couch while waiting.

Later on, the sales lady came back with the contact lenses and the solution.

“Thank You.” Jaejoong said and he immediately dragged me out of the store. We went back to his car and drove back to the clinic.

By the end of the day, I have a new glasses and a pair of contacts.

We were in Jaejoong’s car when he spoke. “Please handle them with care. You know how to use contacts right?”

‘Ugh! Does he think I’m that ignorant on those things???’Yeonhee thought irritated.

“Of course I know.” She replied confidently.

“Okay. Just making sure. That’s only good for a year. Don’t use it beyond that.” He said while starting the engine.

“Fine. Fine.”

Yeonhee wasn’t surprised why Jaejoong became so meticulous towards fashion stuff since Yoochun and him are both working in a fashion company.


--------------------------------------------------------------------


Yoochun just woke up from sleep. It was already 10:30 in the morning when he ate his breakfast.

]”What to do today? Hmmmm, I think I’m just gonna rest.” Yoochun said while listening to music in his iPod and he eventually fell asleep again.

. . . . . .

“Oppa!” a girl’s voice called him. He turned around as the little girl went to hug him.

“Da Bin-ah”  He held her shoulders and bended down before her.

“Oppa, I always pray that you will be happy. Don’t worry, the girl that you have been searching for is just there. Don’t lose hope! Fighting!”  Da Bin said happily.

Yoochun smiled by his little sister
’s support to him.

“Yeah. I hope so. You’re doing well, right?

“Of couse! I’ve always been. You should worry more about yourself, oppa.” She said while holding both of his cheeks. “Oppa, I’m gonna go now. I can’t talk to you for long.” Then she hugged him and left while running towards the white glowing light.

. . . . . .

Yoochun opened his eyes and felt glad. His sister died with the age of twelve two years ago because of leukemia and ever since he hadn’t had someone who will always encourage him. His parents were too busy and mostly all the girls who likes him are only after his money and looks. None of them considered his feelings.

A year after the death of Da Bin, she randomly starts to appear in his dreams and would talk to him but only for a short while like before. In his dreams, she continues to encourage him.

“Why do I have to be left alone here?”


Micky Yoochun - My Girlfriend


Just then, someone called him. Yoochun removed his earphones and answered the call. “Hello.”

-“Park Yoochun, are you busy?” he smiled upon hearing Boa’s voice. It was unexpected of her to call him first.

“No. Why?”

-“Uhm, I have a favor to ask if you don’t mind.” She said hesitantly on the other line.

Yoochun sit straight on his bed and answered her.

“It’s okay. What is it?”

-“Can you help me find a condominium?”

He wondered by hearing her request. But he thought of something fun.

“Oh. Alright. I know a nice condominium. When do you want to go?”

-“Really?! I want to go now and see it.’

Yoochun just grinned to himself. “Alright. I’ll meet you in an hour at Starbucks.”

Then they both ended the call as Yoochun went to take a shower and change his clothes. He wore his shades and drove off with his car. He reached Starbucks and saw Boa walking towards Starbucks.

“Hey.” He waved at her and she quickly noticed him.

She just showed a typical expression and walked towards him. “Where is it?”

“It’s just a walking distance from here. Come on.” He led the way towards the condominium as Boa just followed behind. He took notice of this and grabbed her hand. “Don’t be shy. It’s like we’re not lovers on the outside.”

She glared at him and took a deep sigh. “Fine.”

They managed to reach a ten-story building and Yoochun went to talk to the employee in charge as he gave him a card. They ride the elevator going to the sixth floor. They heard a click and walked on the sixth floor hallway. Yoochun was still holding her hand at that time and Boa was beginning to be anxious.

“Are we there yet?”

She asked as Yoochun stopped and looked at her. “Here we are.”

He swiped the card and opened it.

“See for yourself.” He remarked.

From there, Boa made a tour herself as Yoochun just sit on the sofa near the television and looked at her amusingly.

pic1.pic2.pic3.pic4.pic5.pic6.pic7.pic8

A few minutes later, Boa came back from the bedroom with an expression of disbelief.

“Where did you find this awesome condo unit?” she immediately asked him.

“Hmm, are you interested in it?” he asked her curiously.

“Of course! It’s very nice and I like it here.” Boa commented while looking around the place.

Yoochun smirked by her reaction.

“Really? Are you willing to live with me here?”

His question made her turn to him and looked at him wondering. Boa walked towards Yoochun and glared at him. “Live with you? No way! I rather live here alone.’

“What if I tell you that this condo unit belongs to me?”

“NO!” she reacted, not wanting to believe him.

“YES~~ .” he said while smirking. “I own this.”

“But…but why did you bring me here if this already belongs to you?” Boa asked him with crossed arms.

“My parents asked me live in our house since only the maids are there. I started living here two years ago. Now, I just go here once in a while when I’m bored or if I need some place to go other than our house.”

Then he handed her the card key. “You can live here as long as you want just don’t break some stuff.”

Boa’s eyes widen in surprise.

“Are you sure about that? Besides, it’s too big for me. I just want a simple one you know. No, I won’t.” she said while shaking her head and gestured a ‘no’ on her hands.

“Really. It’s okay. Unless you want to live with me here.” He said teasingly.

“If the package includes living with you, then I’m not accepting it.”

“Haha. Just kidding. Don’t worry I’m a nice roommate.” He said while showing a big grin.

“Geez. You’re so weird.” She replied while looking him oddly. “But, really, thanks but I really can’t accept this.”

“You sure? Hmmmm, you can live here temporarily while finding a condo that you want.”

Boa thought for a while. ‘Well, he has a point with that. At least it’s just temporary.’ She thought and finally decided.

“Fine. I’ll live here temporarily only.”

Yoochun looked at him happily.

“Okay. I’m fine with that. You can move here starting tomorrow. Just don’t be surprised if I come here now and then since I have a card key here too.”

“Huh? Just’don’t go in immediately and ring the doorbell first okay?” she said hesitantly.

Yoochun leaned closer to her. “Don’t worry, hon. I won’t sneak into you.”

“Yah!” Boa yelled in irritation.

He went distant from her and laughed by her reaction. “Bye. See you later, Minnie.”


----------------------------------------------------------------


Ri In together with the other employees is with the twins with another pictorial in a magazine. They were having the pictorial in the beach at that time. It was 1:30 pm in the afternoon, the sun is sizzling hot already but the pictorial still goes on.

“Oh My God, it’s so hot already!” Ri In complained while fanning herself with her hand. There are also some employees with her at that time.

Junsu’s clothes at that time were fixed by the stylist while Taeyeon was with the make-up artist.

Later on, a car arrived. Unexpectedly, it was Yunho. She was not used to see him wearing casual clothes like what he’s wearing right now.

CLICK ME!

Everyone noticed him coming and they stopped for a while and bowed to him.

“How’s it going?” He asked Ri In.

“Uhm, we’re doing great, sir. It’s just that the weather right now is so hot.” Ri In commented honestly.

Yunho looked up and smiled at her. “Yeah. Seems like it. But anyway, thanks for looking after our endorsers.”

“Ah, yeah. Gomawo for your trust.” She said and bowed to him.

Then he patted her shoulder as he went towards Junsu and Taeyeon.

Ri In at that time was still staring at her boss when Yeonhee stood beside her. She just waved a hand in front of Ri In as she took noticed of Yeonhee’s presence.

“Oh, Yeonhee. Wow, new glasses, huh?”

“Ah, yeah. Hehehe. “ she replied shortly and think of changing the subject. “Ri In, why are you staring at Mr. Jung like that a while ago?” Yeonhee asked suspiciously.

“Because it’s the first time I saw him not wearing office clothes. You know, with just those casual clothes you wouldn’t think that he’s a CEO of a huge car company.” Ri In commented as the both of them looked at him talking to some employees.

“Yeah, you’re probably right about that. He looks so much different right now. But even so, he’s still the CEO of the company, Ri In.”

“Of course I know that, Yeonhee. I just wonder what if he’s not the CEO?” Ri in questioned. A few seconds have passed but Yeonhee haven’t spoken about it. “Yeon— Ah!”

Ri In was shocked by the tall figure that replaced her friend. “H-hey, where’s Yeonhee?”

“Ms. Yoon called her so stop blabbing things around.”

“Oh. And why are you standing beside me?” Ri In asked with a tone of irritation.

Junsu looked at her and looked in front again. “Mr. Jung asked said that I’ll talk to you if I need anything.”

“Oh, right. Do you need something?” Ri In asked which made him look at her with irritation.

“What do you think?” He said while shaking his head in disbelief. “Anyway, can you buy me lunch?”

“Huh? But didn’t we already buy one for you?” Ri In wondered since the food they bought for all were already there.

“I know. I just don’t feel like eating it. I want something else.”

With the way he said it, Ri In thought that he’s like a pregnant woman who has food preferences due to craving. XD She chuckled a bit by her thoughts. She straightens up when Junsu was already glaring at her.

“Uh, okay. Just tell me what you want, sir.”

With that, she followed Junsu behind as they went to his car. He drove off from the site of their photo shoot.

They went to the drive through of a restaurant. Junsu immediately went undercover to prevent people to notice him. She lowered down her glass window and ordered the food Junsu wanted. Five minutes later, the food was handed to her and he immediately drove off after paying for it.

Junsu suddenly stopped the car on the side of the street. Ri In wondered and looked at him questionably.

“Can I have my food now?” He said while looking at it in Ri In’s lap. She just handed it to him.

He was eating real fast and Ri In just watched him. ‘Great. He’s eating like there’s no one sitting beside him NOT eating anything since this morning.’ She thought.

Then her tummy suddenly growled which made her embarrassed.

Junsu just looked at her wondering. “You sure you have eaten?”

She didn’t answer him and her face is beginning to heat up. Junsu reached for something at the back and handed it to her.

She looked at the paper bag and at him. “What’s this?” she asked.

“Eat or you’ll probably die from starvation.” Junsu said shortly.

“Ah..uhm...thanks.” Ri in said as she opened the paper bag. It was the meal that they bought that he didn’t eat. But regardless of it, she was too hungry to think of such things so she just ate like there’s no tomorrow.

She ate too fast that she finished it all up before Junsu. He just looked at her meal in disbelief. There’s nothing left in it not even a single rice.

“Are you really a girl? Why do you eat so fast?” he asked in disbelief.

“Why? You have a problem with that? Of course I’m a girl. I just eat so fast when I’m too hungry. Haha.”

“Tss.”Junsu shook his head and just finished eating as Ri In looked at his Styrofoam container. “Yah! Why aren’t you eating all you’re food?”

“I don’t go berserk when it comes to food and I’m not like you.” Junsu replied in a-matter-of-fact tone.

Ri in glared at him. "Yah! I’m not. That’s all natural.” Their argument was cut when Ri In’s phone rang.

“Yeobseoyo.”

-“Ri In-sshi, are you on your way back?”

It was Yunho. Ri in bit his lower lip before answering him.

“Don’t worry sir, Jun—Mr. Kim is already driving back to the site.”

-“Good. I was just worried. We need to finish all of this today.”

“I understand sir. We’ll be there in a minute.”

After that she ended the call. “We need to go back now. Drive fast!” she said demandingly.

“Yah, I know what I’m doing. It’s your fault why it took so long for us to go back.” Junsu said as he began to drive back to the site.

“Shut up, you duck ! It’s your fault too!”

“What?! You pig!”

With that, they continued to argue with each other until they reached the site.


----------------------------------------------------------------



“Uhh, Ms. Yoon?”

Eun Hye turned and saw that it was Changmin. “What do you need, sir?” she asked politely.

Changmin asked some questions related to the project that the The Twin Voices are into and she answered them patiently.

“Oooh, okay. Thank you so much, Ms. Yoon.” He said and about to leave.

“Uhm, Mr. Shim?” Changmin halted from walking and turned to face her again. “Can I talk to you after the photo shoot?”

“Ah, sure.” He replied shortly and went back to what he’s doing.

“I should do this while there’s still a chance. I don’t want to regret in the end.” She thought.

So after work, Changmin and her talked near the beach while the others were busy packing things that were used during the photo shoot.

“So what do you want to talk about?” Changmin asked curiously. She lowers her head first then looked at him in the eyes.

“Is it okay to ask you on something personal?” she finally asked. He wondered as she waited for his reply.

“Oh, how can it be related to my personal life, Ms. Yoon?”

“Because...you might be...the childhood friend that I’ve been finding for a long time.” Changmin was surprised by hearing this.

“I’m sorry if I accidentally heard your conversation with Mr. Jung two days ago. It’s just that I was alarmed when you made mention of ‘princess’. Do you know her?” she continued.

“Ah, yes. She’s one of my childhood friends but I haven’t seen her since we moved to another country when we were still kids. Uhm, do you have any relations to her?”

Eun Hye was somewhat surprised by what she heard from him. She feels like she’s near to what she desires for so long.

“Actually, I’m princess.”

Changmin was shocked by what she just told him. “Bwoh? Really?”

“Yes. You can ask Hero if you’re not convinced.”

“Hero Jaejoong-hyung? Where is he?” Changmin asked excitedly.

“He’s working in a fashion company right now.”

“Wah! Really?! You’re really princess! I can’t believe it. You’ve grown so…pretty. That’s why you look so familiar to me when I first met you.”

Eun Hye chuckled to his reaction. “Uhm, Changmin ah, are you Hao-chan?”

“Princess, I’m not Hao-chan. What I knew is that... he’s already dead.”

Tears started to roll on her cheeks. He’s dead? But Yoochun said that he’s here in Korea. She was getting confused already.

“Don’t cry, Eun Hye-sshi.” He said while hugging her and pats her back to calm her down.

“Thank you, Changmin. Is he really dead? Yoochun told me that a close relative adopted his family when they got into an accident in the States and that they’re here in Korea.”

Changmin broke the hug and looked at her surprisingly.

“Really? I didn’t know that. Maybe he’s just around. We just don’t know his whereabouts but we’ll eventually find him in a matter of time.”


------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Oh, why is my grandson seem so happy today?” Grandpa asked Changmin when he saw him humming a tune.

“Grandpa, guess what. I met Princess today.”

“Princess? Your childhood friend, you mean?” Grandpa asked.

“Yeah. Her. She’s grown pretty well, Grandpa. I’ll bring him here one of these days so you could meet her.”

“Sure, son. Just tell me when.”

With that, Changmin went straight to his room.

“Princess? How have you been?”


-----------------------------------------------------------------------


-“Boa-sshi, are you busy tomorrow?”

Boa sits up on her bed when she heard Siwon’s voice after she answered the phone. “Oppa? Uh, no. I’m not busy. Why?”

-“Oh, that’s good then. Can I go to your place tomorrow?”

“My place?” Boa bit his lower lip. “Uhh, I’ll just meet you at Starbucks at 1 pm.”

-“Sure. See you tomorrow. Have a good sleep.”

Then they both ended the call.

Boa has started to pack her things during the afternoon and decided to sleep in the condo that time. She just never expected Siwon to call her that night.

“Yoochun, just don’t go here tomorrow.”