Chapter 9

Staredown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raven's POV

Just like what I told you guys. We are now spending the second week learning how to harvest and plant in the farm. After that we'll be doing some fishing and hike some mountains. The second week is a fully pack week and we all enjoy it.

We take as much as pictures with each other and just enjoy each others presence. We are staying to some house here in the place we'll do the activity. So Monday and Tuesday; Farm, Wednesday and Thursday; Fishing then lastly Friday and Saturday; Hiking.

Sunday is the day we'll go home and rest since in our third week we'll be like some Island hopping? I don't know I forgot but it's about visiting different and beautiful beach. We can't swim though just take some pictures but it's fine with us.

With that our third week is all about nature going to some famous and infamous beaches, rivers and falls. Everything was so beautiful like we just can't take our eyes off the view. We also get to eat their famous foods and recipes.

It's like we're in different world but this is also part of Korea. I guess we need to do this often. The kids are very good since they don't throw some tantrums just their parents. After eating and taking pictures we move to our next destination.

When the whole week passed and our three weeks are done. We still have a one whole week to spend. Sunday is our rest day and just like now all of us are sleeping except for me. My sprained ankle is fine now just my dominant hand since it takes all of the force.

Tomorrow we'll roam around. So Monday is a quality with ourselves. Tuesday is like for the couple and Wednesday for the whole group again. The rest of the week will pass by in however activity we want. Maybe we'll go to the beach downstairs since it's also included to our stay.

I'm having my midnight snack and Tzuyu came out to their room. "Your still awake?" Tzuyu ask. "Yeah.. can't sleep even though I have everything plan for tomorrow." I stated and she nod "Me too..". We both just talk about little s and we decided to sleep at the couch.

Morning comes and the others were already off the house. They really go out by themselves though. Nayeon and Jeongyeon will take one of the twins and they both agreed with that. Mina is already out too. It's just me, Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

After awhile we head outside and parted our ways to spend our day by ourselves. I believe I will bump with some of them hehehe. I started my day going to some pet cafe and I was right I freaking saw Tzuyu but I decided not to call her.

After my breakfast, I head to the shops and buy some things that represents Jeju. Then I head to the horse something. I ride for a few hours and eat my lunch in the restaurant next to it. I hit the road again and went to shopping this time it's clothes.

I also bought some friendship rings and bracelets. We don't wear some necklace so yeah this will do. I also buy some things for my employees and families. When I feel tired I recharge myself up by going this famous restaurant. I eat and head home.

Well lucky me I was the first one to come back home. I hid the things I bought in my luggage with my dirty clothes. I freshen up and put my pajama's. Well tomorrow I'll spend my time with my penguin. I sleep and just recharge myself for tomorrow.

Because of my deep sleep I didn't notice that they come back home. It's already morning and I don't know how Jihyo and Tzuyu already started their day. When I came out of the room 2yeon with the twins go for their day.

As I was making myself some coffee SaiDa couple went out. MoChaeng just got down and they'll spend their time here in the villa working out together. After finishing my coffee I went inside and saw Mina doing our bed.

We shower together after and decided to wear some couple things. We both wear denim pants, I wear some Hawaiian shirt, Mina wear some crop top and we both wear our couple shoes. As we made our way out we met the MoChaeng in the kitchen and bid our goodbye.

"So what are we gonna do today baby?" I ask her and "I was also gonna ask you that.." she pouted. "Cute, Let's just go wear our feet bring us? How'd does that sound?" she nod and we found some coffee shop and have our breakfast there.

After spending 2hours in the coffee shop we head to the arcade. We are now fighting to see who'll get more tickets and in the end she won. Can't blame me, I decided to just let her win since I don't want her sulking for the whole day.

We then shop well more likely window shop since we didn't buy anything. Getting into spending our day together we forgot to eat our lunch. We just eat dinner to this local food stalls. We eat street foods for our dinner. Satisfied with our day we head home and sleep.

When morning hits. The girls that knows how to cook already prepared their food and the girls who doesn't know how to cook design the pool and inflate the flamingo's, balls, and some strange objects. They all laugh at the look of the pool since party lights are blinding.

The speakers were out and the babies were also partying with the pool girls. With their excitedness they forgot to eat breakfast and lunch. They all got ready with their bikini's when the foods are set. They all come out at once. Fascinated with each other's look.

Compliments are everywhere but no sherlock. They're staring too long at my body. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter