Chapter 4

Staredown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raven's POV

After singing more like confessing? This is my second time confessing to her. I confess to her once but she's sleeping but I'm happy because I just blurted out some things when I confess at her that time but I guess I'll confess now? It's like something good will happen right now.

I just feel like she'll say yes? She likes me after all. We're once again at our hang out spot. "Mina unnie, I have something to tell you.. Do you wanna know it?" I look directly at her eyes and she just nod in response.

"I finally confirmed my feelings to this girl I love.. can you help me though?" she's shocked at my words and I just smile at her. Well she's still recovering from my singing though. I will not blame her. I do have a good voice. hehehehe.

.

.

.

Mina's POV

She finally confirmed her feelings to the girl she loves? I hope the girl she loves, loves her more than anything in this world. This girl is surely adorable and lovable. She has a lot of charms and cuteness that will come out with her close ones. Her voice is hot and y too.

I nod at her saying yes. What ever her choice is I'll still support her as her bestfriend. I guess that's my role in her life being her bestfriend. "You'll be the girl I'll want to start a relationship. Wanna be my girl unnie? and can you help me by saying only Yes?" then she smiled cheekily.

Me? I'm that girl? then I'll surely love her more than anything. "YES! Definitely Yes! I'll help you!" I scream and hug her like my life depends on her well it really is. "Really? Oh gosh.. I love you Mina.. so much.." She looks at my eyes lovingly while saying it. She then kiss my on my forehead.

"I love you too.. I still can't sink it in.. The Raven is mineeee!!!" I scream and run stupidly while she's just laughing at my antics. This is surreal. I walk towards her and kiss her cheeks. "Well this feels like dream but I love it because it's real. I love you once again.." I said to her.

We then went to inside her house since this is our second hangout place. My mates are not here so yeah. I can't tell them now since they'll be sleeping in the dorm of their girlfriends except for the SaiDa couple. We are now laying in her bed talking about my graduation.

"I envy you. Your already done with school. What's your plan by the way?" I ask her since she's a business major. "Hmm.. Wanna start business with me? Let's make our own style of resto.." that sounds good. This is it. We'll be talking about our future TOGETHER.

"sureee.. I'll love that.. having business with Ms. Moon" I stated with my teasing voice she doesn't like to be called Ms. Moon by me. "Do you know why I don't like it when you call me Ms. Moon?" I shake my head and the next thing I know she's now on top of me.

"Because your ." with every word that comes out of her face is getting near mine. Our face is like a centimeter apart and I feel like she'll kiss me at any moment. I close my eyes and wait for our lips to touch but I just heard a very loud laugh comes out .

I sat up and our face is centimeter apart again. "Your such a bully and I don't like it.." I said while closing our gap but she just pull away. "Save your kiss for our wedding but we can do some pecks.." She said while winking at me. This girl never fails me to amaze her and love her more.

"Ok then but that'll be my first kiss. Oh very romantic Ms. Moon" while looking at her with my seductive look. "Don't seduce me if you don't want to be married right now." Oh gosh I should never close or go over her line.

"Ayee your cute don't be like that. I will not repeat it. I love you let's sleep now Vennie Fox~" the nickname was blurted out so suddenly. Now I'm a blushing mess. "Ok then my Penguin. I'll sleep now before this fox eat you.. Not you but your precious.". Bully and a ing Tease.

"Tshhh.. Just sleep and don't be like that.. If you want our first kiss to happen on our wedding day.." I said and lay beside her. She opens her arms for me to sink inside. I hug her and my face is now buried at her neck sniffing it. I love her smell so much. Like a coffee and Vanilla? Her favorites.

- T I M E S K I P -

Morning comes and I'm laying in the bed next to my fox. I feel safe in her arms oh gosh. Her arms are all muscles there is no fats at all it's hard but not that hard. I poke her arms then I snuggle closer to her. She's a heavy sleeper I get that information from Tzuyu.

I'm pecking her neck while snuggling closer to her. She's shifting and she's just so adorable. "Ayee wake up now.. We need to eat.. Wakee up baby~" I whisper in her ears but she turns her back at me and sleep again. Mean. Hmph!

I just cover her body with blanket and went to her kitchen. She's almost perfect with her looks and all but that girl can't cook even just a fried egg. I cook something healthy for our breakfast and I make an juice that she'll like.

I made an Scramble egg, cut some apples and her grape juice that I make. We also have bread for our breakfast since there's no rice at all and this is the only food she has. I made my way to her room again. I wish she'll wake up now.

"Baby~ Wake up.. I made a breakfast for the both of us.... It'll get cold if you don't wake up now..." I said while kissing her all over her face. She finally open her eyes and trying to function what is happening this early morning.

"You look cute baby~ Now wake up. We need to eat and go back to Seoul.. come on move.. movee" she just smile cutely at me.. Aww this little cutieee.. "daeee I'll wake up now.." We both fix the bed and went our way to the dining area.

"This is so gooooddd~ I'm eating a real food now thanks to my Penguin~" She cooed and I just pet her head when she snuggle her body to mine like a fox. "Good now eat more.. We need to go back to Seoul. My mates are going to be insane if I'm not in our dorm..." I said and feed her.

After eating she presented to wash the dishes. I'm just looking at her from the counter of the kitchen next to the sink. "You'll get wet there baby.. move a little to that side.." She's moving my position and I just follow her. I'm still looking at her though so no biggie at all.

"Baby~ I'm done now... If you keep staring at me like that I might melt.." Her voice keep me out of my trance. I didn't even know that I'm just looking at her. "Oh I'll be walking without my crutches now.. I already said it to my doctor and she said that I should try it once again.." she said then k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter