Chapter 7

Staredown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raven POV

We're already in our last day here in the Japan. Everything is already settled and the construction will begin next week. Mina is packing our stuffs since I'm really beet. My feet is killing me from the walking and s that happen.

"Baby, what do you want to eat? I'm already done packing.. and we'll leave in 4 hours.." yup,that's my baby. "I'll just eat in the plane babe.. No need to cook, I know your also tired" I said then pat the space next to me.

I hover her and make her face the bed. I'll massage my baby since she's also working hard. When I'm done she's already sleeping. Cute. I open the tub and adjust the water to my liking. I started to strip my clothes and just dip my body in the tub. My way of relaxing.

After 2 hours of relaxing in the tub, I shower then put my outfit for today since we'll go back to Korea. I put my dark colored jeans, white V-neck and my leather jacket. I'm wearing my sandals and drying my hair so I can put my hat later.

I wake up my baby when I'm already done. I started pecking her in the face and giggle when she finally wake up. "Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty.. Shower now.. We'll leave in an hour and half." she just glare at me.

"Why didn't you wake me when you're showering? I want to join you" she's now sulking on the bed. "What do you want me to do then? You're sleeping peacefully baby.. I don't wanna wake you up since I know you're also tired.." I just kiss her head.

I was about to get off the bed when she held unto my wrist. "Then shower me.. I'm to lazy to do it.. can you??" but I'm already dress oh gosh this penguin will be the death of me. I just nod and undress myself.

Carrying her to the bathroom and showering this big baby is not an easy task. When I'm finish I dry the both of us and put my clothes again. I then grab a pair of underwear for her and some blue jeans. I also get her a button up shirt and dress her. Putting some socks and shoes to her feet.

My baby is now ready. We only have a half an hour left. I get our luggage thankfully it's just two big luggage and my backpack along with the belt bag I'm wearing. Then I have this clingy baby in my arms. I hailed a taxi and we then went to the airport.

When things are done, we then head inside the plane and sit waiting for the plane to take off. I still have a clingy baby beside me. "Baby, can I ask you a question? Why are you clinging unto me like that?" I hope I pick the right words to say if not then it's an argument.

"Why? Don't you like it? Will it be better if it's a random woman?" well luck is not with me today. "No, baby I'm just wondering.. but I like it this way.. Since you rarely cling unto me.. So it's fine as long as it's you.." I just pet her head assuring her.

"Okie.. I'll tell you the reason then. I'll busy this week then your also be busy and I'm gonna miss your warmth that's why.." ohh, right I forgot she has some training to attend. "It's ok baby. And nope, I ain't gonna be busy this week. If you want I can accompany you going to your training.." I said.

She just nod and smiling happily. "Ok then baby.. You need to sleep now.." she nods and cling to my arm more making it her pillow. Cutie, My cute little penguin. I then put my head on top of her and just sleep also since it's already invading my system.

T I M E S K I P

We are already on our house and all of them are here. I don't even know why this idiots are here. Aish. "So where is our gifts? Any food?" Jeongyeon unnie said. "I don't buy anything in Japan okay? We just go there to celebrate our anniversary and our business.." I said since they just wouldn't shut it.

Well I bought some gifts to them but I just want to see their frustrated face. I hand Tzuyu's since she's not asking for it. "I knew you have some.. I love you.. Hehehe.. A yoda" I get every yoda and light saber there in Japan.

I just hand their gifts and just let them stay in our house. Mina is upstairs unpacking our stuffs and changing to some comfortable clothes. Jeongyeon unnie and Jihyo unnie clean our house so they receive most gifts.

I went upstairs and toss my jacket to our laundry basket. Mina's in her volleyball shorts and my grey shirt. I just ruffle her hair since she get some clothes to my closet again. I also put some volleyball shorts and my favorite hoodie.

We then went downstairs and they're all scattered in the living room and kitchen. Well then Jihyo and Chaeyoung unnie are cooking. I sneak to Momo's back and get her jokbal raising it for her not to get it. Hehehe it's been awhile since I did this to her.

"Yah! I know you're tall, NO need to Brag it.. AISH.. I HATE YOU.." she's ranting while jumping up and down. When she's tired I still held it up to more. "MINA!!! YOUR LOVER IS NOT GIVING ME MY JOKBAL!!!" she suddenly screamed and I immediately shove the jokbal to .

I then jump to the couch and open my phone so it doesn't look like I really did. Mina then come out to the kitchen after I open my phone. I sigh in relief but gosh unfortunately she saw it and pinch my ears.

"aww.. That hurts.." I said and pout. "Why did you do it then?" she's scary.. "Well I just want to .." I said and pout again. Mina then peck my lips. I giggled since I know she ain't gonna scold me that much. I meronged Momo unnie and she just glared at me.

My turn unnie. "Chaeyoung unniee!!!! Momo glared at meeee!!! She's scary!!!" I shouted and Momo widen her eyes causing her to glare at me. On cue Chaeyoung unnie saw it and smack the back of Momo unnie's head.

Chaeyoung unnie is scolding her and I meronged once again which cause her to glare at me again. Chaeyoung unnie tilt her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter