Chapter 1

Staredown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raven's POV

I need to be early today since I need to submit something later for our presentation. I'm in the last year of my course Business Management along with my Bestfriend, Chou Tzuyu. She's also part of our Volleyball team and I'm lucky since she's my partner.

She's a lazy bum that's why I'm the one who's gonna submit our work. Our class starts at 9 a.m. sharp until 3:30 p.m. We have our class every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Saturday is a full day training for us.

I'm heading to the office to submit our work now then I'll head to the cafeteria to eat some breakfast like Coffee and Bread. After submitting it I head now to the cafeteria and "Raaavvveeennn!!!" well that's Jeongyeon unnie.

No wonder at all she's always here in the cafeteria. If she go missing here in the school, Cafeteria is the only place she'll go or our favorite spot, the rooftop. She run at full and jump at my back. I just held her legs she's also part of the team with our last friend, Momo unnie.

Jeongyeon unnie and Momo unnie are dorm mates while Me and Tzuyu are mates in everything. She's my bestfriend since birth though. Our dorm is just beside each other so no hassle at all. I let go of her when we reach the line.

We order then find a seat that we can chitchat. Minutes passed and Momo unnie with Tzuyu came in the cafeteria for the same thing. NONE OF US COULD COOK that's why. We eat until we are satisfied. We are quite famous? I think? here in the university.

Done eating we then clean our table and head to our class. Well lemme just tell you some info about me since the teacher is not yet here. I'm from a divorce family, Yes. Both of my parents are now happily married with each others partner.

They give me many younger step-sibling. I'm close with the both of them but I just can't help to feel alone. Having a family is nice but for me I wish they're still with me happily talking with each other. My parents decided to separate when I was 15.

Ever since I was living with the Chou's since both of them leave the city I grew up with. I have good grades and I will always rank 1 in school. When I'm 16 that's when I start to work since I don't want to be a burden with the Chou's.

Well Tzuyu decided to tag along and we both earn money with our own jobs. Her parents have a stable job and they are an average family. We would always stick with each other that's when others starts to question our relationship but one thing is sure. She loves the big eyed girl we saw at work.

Years passed and we're now in our college years. That's where we met the 2 unnies. We are all part of the Volleyball team and we click that fast. We decided to stick with each other and we are now like sisters not by blood though.

We would always hangout and chill in the parks or in our dorm. We don't really go to clubs since it's just not our thing. Loud noises irritates us to the max. We basically share our secrets and problems with each other that's why we know if someone is lying.

We know the backstory of each other that makes us more attached with each other. Momo's family are in the Japan that's why she live in the dorm. Jeongyeon's family have a business more likely a restaurant. Tzuyu's family are now in Taiwan in their hometown.

Silence filled the room and we have our professor. I just listen attentively with every words coming out from . My hands starts to take notes and my ears doing it's job. Tzuyu's doing the same thing and the rest of our class went like that.

T I M E S K I P

After 6 hours and half school is finally done. We head to our dorm right away to drop our schoolbags and get our training bag. Our training starts in 4 and ends at 6. We have a competition today that starts in 7:30.

My training bag consist of Jersey of course, extra clothes after the game, towel and toiletries, game shoes and warmer. We also change into our training shorts and our team's shirt. When Tzuyu's done packing we head outside and meet the unnies waiting for us.

T I M E S K I P

Sounds of balls hitting either the skin or the floor is the only sound echoing right now. We're finish training for our game later. We will be fighting against with Yonsei University. We are now resting to take a bath later then we'll be going to the venue.

After making sure we rest enough we head to the shower room and relax our nerves. It's not the first of us fighting with the Yonsei but we just feel nervous. We want to win after all then we must give our best. Sowon is our captain and it's also her last year.

This is one of our last games because we are graduating next year. We change into our Jersey shorts and our team's warmer some are wearing the jacket and the sweatpants we have. As we walk pass the hallway some of the students and teachers were supporting us.

We now went inside the bus our school owns. It's a bigtime school that's why equipment are complete. I sat in between Tzuyu and the window. I put my earphones and play some relaxing song while heading our way to the venue. Dozing off.

"Raven.. Raven Raven-ah!! Wake up we're here already!!" I was back in the reality when Tzuyu is shaking my body furiously. Her loud voice wake me up too. "I'm up.. I'm up.. *geez*" I replied and fix myself before going down with the others.

Once we enter the court balls hitting the floor is welcoming us. Yonsei is already warming up and the chairs are full with the students from each others university. We head to our place and starts to warm up too.

We bow to the staff and head our way to the our side of court to warm up. Tzuyu was stunned when she look at the Yonsei students. I check where she was looking at my mouth slightly agape it's her big eyed crush. Cheering for Yonsei or her friends?

I flick her forehead "Yah! stop with that looking and let's warm up first." She glare at me and shakes her head. We then proceed in warming up and do our fighting thingy. My friends looks really weird so as I was saying.

Tzuyu is looking to the big eye girl in the students cheering area. Jeongyeon is looking at a bunny alike girl with the big eye girl. Momo is looking at this cub alike girl. Oh and there are 2 Japanese too from Yonsei.

The game is about to start when Jeongyeon unnie run towards me and "Yah! Yah! Do you see that Penguin like girl? I heard from them that she has a huge crush on you.." she happily stated. Tzuyu who is just behind me agree and said "Yeah I also heard that b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter