Chapter 8

Staredown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raven's POV

I wake up earlier than usual since we haven't really pack up. I get our luggage and I'll pack mine first since everything I need is listed on my head already. The toiletries, variety of clothes that'll match the places in Jeju, my laptop of course and such.

After packing everything in my big luggage I then get Mina's luggage and pack her things according to her taste. Then grabbing the neck pillow, some accessories before putting it in a bag. When I'm done packing the little things I put it inside my bag.

I then wake up Mina so that we'll shower together since I literally need to shower again if we didn't shower together. When an hour passed inside the bath room we then head to our closet and put some outfits.

I wear blue jeans, gray V-neck sweater and some running shoes. Mina's wearing blue jeans, gray sweater and also a running shoes. She likes to match her outfit with mine but I don't really care well I find it cute but yeah.

When we're settled we head downstairs to cook and eat before our flight. Mostly Mina cooks and I eat I still don't know how to cook even though 4 years has passed. "Baby, what time is our departure?" well that.. I also don't know hehehe..

"I don't know baby, but maybe this afternoon or evening?" I said then continue eating our almost brunch. "Why don't you call Jeong Unnie? and where do we stay?" Mina ask. "We'll stay to the villa in Jeju.. it's a good place baby.. We're friends with the owner.." well the owner is Momo's somehow ex?

"ok then we can get a discount, but why don't I know about that?" oh yeah, we basically share everything but that one is kinda yeah. "Uhh, maybe you've forgotten already? no?" I ask her and wash our dishes. "Hmm.. makes sensee.." I sigh in relief.

After washing the dishes Jeong called and we'll leave in half an hour. The tickets are already settled and book. We really are gonna stay to the villa, this will be a fun trip for the whole month. Interesting. "Baby, we'll leave about an half a hour." I yell from the kitchen and she respond with a yes.

We then head to the parking lot to meet the others. MoChaeng couple are fighting maybe she already know about it? I look at the others and they are also fighting. Oh gosh, SaiDa is the only couple that are sweet.

"Babe? Why are they fighting about the villa?" oh it's Mina, should I tell her? yup I should. "The Villa that we are staying at, Belongs to the Ex of them.. not basically an ex? like flirting?" I explain. Then she face me "Don't tell me? You also have an ex flirt there?" I shake my head.

"Ani, I don't have just a lot of friends since I'm the youngest of us.. They don't want me to flirt with someone older than me.." I explain. "So you flirt with someone younger than you? or the same of your age?" I nod since it's true.

"Oh gosh, I can't believe this.. Are we still going to Jeju?" This time she's not asking me but the unnies. "YES! of course we are.." All of them shouted except for us four. Oh gosh I take back the words that I said. Like the fun and interesting part let's replace it with an hell like vacation.

But to think of it I didn't do anything wrong right? It's not like I make out with those flirty friends and I didn't even hook up with them like the unnies. I'm still innocent, Yes I am. The luggage was place to the van and we then settled ourselves.

After the passport thingy in the airport we head to the plane. The seating arrangement was mind blowing. I'm seated beside Tzuyu, it's not like I don't want to it's just I want to seat beside Mina you know the feeling right?

So Momo and Jeongyeon was seating with each other. Mina and Chaeyoung then Nayeon and Jihyo. I envy Sana and Dahyun though. They're being lovey dovey I turn to Tzuyu and "Tzuyu~ Aigoo.. Tzuyu~ Tzuyu~" I started acting cute and she's flustered as .

She gave me an What-the--dude?-look. I just give her a wink and we both get the signal. Then Jeongyeon and Momo join us flirting with each other. And I was right, what an awesome mind I have. Our girls are already getting us and now I'm seating beside Mina. Yeyyy!!

"Baby~" I said and hug her "I miss you.. Let's sleep now... I love you.." then scoot closer to her side. I'm now using her as a pillow. She caress my hair and I was smiling throughout our plane ride. Hehehe, If I didn't think about that maybe I'm not seating with her right now.

T I M E S K I P

We have arrive to the place and good thing that they're amazed by the view that they forgot what just happen before going to Jeju. So we are now in the villa and it's a great thing we book here for a whole month. Just hope things go right this time.

The villa consist of a kitchen, living room that connects to the pool, then there is three bedrooms connecting to the pool, well there's also a 2 bedroom upstairs and a gym. Me and Mina choose the room that connects to the kitchen and the pool.

Momo and Chaeyoung along side with Sana and Dahyun will be taking the room upstairs. Jeongyeon and Nayeon's room connects only to the pool. While Tzuyu and Jihyo connects to the living room only. There is a door going inside our room and the room next to it.

For example our room has a door going inside the kitchen and a sliding door going to the pool. The kitchen is open to the living room and the living has no door that prevents us going to the pool. You can dive straight to the pool.

Well the room upstairs they have a slide going down the pool. The view is also nice we get to see the beach and trees. The kids of 2yeon couple is also with us, of course. We are now unpacking since we'll spend our whole month here.

The rooms has the same size with the other rooms the only thing that differs are the color and the design. We have a white and gray colored room while the curtains is black. We have our own closet and bathroom too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter