Chapter 3

Staredown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd's POV

The 4 girls are now in their casual attire going out to accompany their stupid and injured friend. They decided to tell it to their coach and he just sighs at her athletes but what done is done. They smack the back of Raven's head for their coach.

After telling their coach they now head to the clinic she's receiving her treatment. Her ankle was fractured and dislocated. Her shin is fine though was her shoulder it's not that serious just a fracture. Her right arm has a sling and she is now in her crutch.

All of her injury was on her dominant uses. Her right arm is now sling and she's using a crutch for her injured right ankle. She needs to use it until all of her injury is properly and is really healed. She needs to rest for about 3-4 months.

They don't have any training so it's favorable for the younger girl and smiling cheekily proud of her actions. She just needs to properly help herself and not get her self more into a more serious problem. They tell their coach her condition and he sighs again.

.

.

.

Raven's POV

Finally it's now Monday with that I'll see Mina again. Oh wait? My feelings are now confirmed. I like her too but maybe I love her now. My unnie are now helping me to shower since my right part of my body can't be wet or something.

I just sigh and I went to the parlor all by myself. I'm gonna ask them to shower my head and maybe I'll get my hair done too? but I'll think about that more. I pay them already and now they are currently washing my hair. This is relaxing.

I went home afterwards only to find them sitting at our couch glaring at me. "What? You guys are all peacefully sleeping so I insisted to going to the parlor by myself.. I don't wanna burden you more.." I said looking down.

Their eyes softened and hug me carefully. We are now in the bathroom with my underwear on. They'll shower me carefully and dry me too. I'll wash my private parts after they clean my body. I went out and get my clothes.

I'll be wearing my Black ripped pants, Our warmer that Tzuyu help me to wear and my black sandals. I can't wear any foot wear as of the moment. We are all wearing our Warmer and Tzuyu's wearing short, Momo's with her leggings and Jeongyeon's in her denim.

We head outside after getting our phones and wallet. We'll all be meeting in the front gate since our bus will go there to pick us all up. After some minutes we are now in the venue. All of the players are excused though.

We went inside and I lower down my head. Oh gosh this is embarrassing. After making sure that all of the schools that participated are here. The event started. Calling our schools name and getting our trophy indicating we are the Champions for this season. Winning 5 seasons in a row.

The journalist of our school was there to capture every moment. I was left in the stage for the MVP award. I walk forward the stage and sat down in the edge then bite my medal and raising my trophy with my left hand along with the crutch when they took a pic of it.

I then just pose with just the trophy and biting my medal. I was about to jump down the stage and I forgot for a moment that I'm injured. My teammates ran rushing to give me a lift and help. The event ended but we stayed for some pictures to post.

When I was satisfied with my photos I sat down and just look at my medal. I smile since it's not my first time getting it but it feels like my first time. "C-can I t-take a P-picture with you?" I look at the voice owner and it's Mina.

"yeah sure. But I'm kinda ugly and crippled at the moment." She just chuckles and "No I don't mind it at all. You look hotter though" She said but I heard the last part even though she just whispers it. I chuckle at her. "I heard that.." I said and her face is now a tomato.

I hand out my phone to Tzuyu asking her to take a picture of us too since Jihyo's the one Mina is with. She is at my left I s my arms around her waist and stand up putting all my weight in my left foot. Shots after shots then we head home. Saying goodnight with each other before parting.

We have a 3 day break starting tomorrow ordered by our dean and headmaster. We all go inside our bus and just laughing with each other. This will be our last as a group though since we'll not able to participate anymore. I'll miss this.

T I M E S K I P

Morning passed and I went outside not bothering Tzuyu. She's dead asleep, lazy and tired so I'll just go out by myself. Before going out Mina messaged me if we can hang out but I said I can't since I have some errands to do but she insisted on going with me so yeah.

I'll be hanging out with her today. I wear a black shorts, black sandals, and my favorite olive sweater. I grab my belt bag and put my wallet, power bank and my shades. I also wear my black hat and head to our meeting place.

Hours passed and we are now here in our destination. We are here near the province since my body relaxes more like that. "Sorry if I bring you here.. and not some fancy place.." I said as I scratched my not so itchy nape.

"No worries I tag along so anywhere with you is fine. But why here though? Visiting a family member?" She asked and I shook my head. I tell her the backstory of my life and yeah she seems trustworthy and a listener so why not?

"This is my resting place because this is my hometown." I said while walking along. I stop when we reach the house that I was able to build with my allowances and savings from my job. "So this is my house here. Sorry if it's not in your liking.." I said as I look at agape.

"This is awesome. This is your house? Wahh.. You and your friends hang out here this is nice.." She compliments as she look around the house. I was basically touring her "Nope. Your the first one I brought here." I responded to her question after many minutes passed.

I sit down since my feet is hurting while I feel a lot of pain in my ankle. She was cut off her amazement when I scream while holding my ankle. I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter