Chapter 6

Staredown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raven's POV

I'm now inside the restaurant me and Mina are eating later. I bring Kai with me since I don't understand Japanese at all. "Hey, he said that everything is settled.. So there's nothing to worry about. Just bring her home as your fiance' okay?" I just chuckle at him and nod.

We're on our way to their house since Mina would be awake at this hour. I want to greet her the moment she wakes up. He parks the car while I dash out greeting mom and dad then head my way upstairs to her room.

and yup she's awake, "Baby!!! Happy Anniversary!! Second and counting.. hehehehe" she just pats my head. "Good morning baby, and yes Happy anniversary too... Let's just count our anniversary and love each other like the first time.." I nod and peck her cheeks.

"Baby let's take a shower now and I want to celebrate our day in the Disneyworld, can we? I also reserve our dinner in some restaurant.. It's beautiful there baby.. you'll like it there.." she nods and pinch my cheeks.

.

.

.

3rd POV

As the both of them made their way to the shower thoughts of how they will propose to each other lingers in their mind. They wash each others body but nothing happen more than that. They still haven't touch each other ually and make out.

They then went to their shared closet and pick up some outfits. Mina is wearing black shorts, black boots and black sweater. Raven on the other hand was wearing khaki pants, black boots and a black sweater like Mina. Going down they wear their couple black hats.

They hand in hand went down when they put everything they need in Raven's belt bag like earphones, power banks, wallets and shades. Greeting Mina's parents a good morning again before heading outside to drive their way to the train going directly to Disney world..

After some minutes that passed they are now in front of Disney world in Japan. "Baby let's take a photo everywhere we go!!" Mina then scream in joy. "Okie baby, now calm down you might injure your self." They then take a picture every corner of Disney land.

When they roam around Disney land taking pictures and riding some rides. They didn't notice that it's already dark and there's some firework display. Mina then take this opportunity to propose to her girlfriend that is seating beside her in the Ferris wheel.

"Hey baby, look at me. I really want to be with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" The girl is now kneeling in front of Raven while fireworks are exploding in the sky. This made her heart flutter and tears are running down in her face.

"Of course baby, I will, I will marry you and be with you for the rest of your life." Mina's now putting the ring in her fiance' ring finger. She's happy looking at the promise ring and engagement ring in her fiance' fingers. Mina's now in the arms of her lover kissing her head.

"I didn't know that Ms. Myoui can pull out sweet things like this.. I'm flattered baby.. I love you.. I have surprise for you later in the restaurant we're dining at.." she just smile thinking she'll also propose to the woman of her life.

Ferris wheel is the last ride today since their hyper souls ride every rides may be it a scary or child like one. They are now heading to the restaurant. Inside they are heading to the rooftop where you can see the beautiful scenery of Tokyo.

Dishes starts coming out and they are eating in comfortable silence engulfing them. When they are finish and just chilling at the rooftop music starts playing with the cue of Raven herself. She's now in the stage behind her lover or Fiance'. "Baby look at me.." with that she starts singing.

I need you boo,

I gotta see you boo

And the heart's all over the world tonight

Said the heart's all over the world tonightI need you boo, (oh)

I gotta see you boo (hey)

And the heart's all over the world tonight

Said the heart's all over the world tonightHey! Little mama

Ooh, you're a stunner

Hot little figure

Yes, you're a winner

And I'm so glad to be yours

You're a class all your own

Oh, little cutie

When you talk to me

I swear the whole world stops

You're my sweetheart

And I'm so glad that you're mine

You are one of a kind and...You mean to me

What I mean to you andTogether baby

There is nothing we won't do.

'Cause if I got you

I don't need money

I don't need cars

Girl, you're my all.

And...Oh!

I'm into you

And girl

No one else would do.

'Cause with every kiss and every hug

You make me fall in love.

And now I know I can't be the only one

I bet there heart's all over the world tonight

With the love of their life who feels

What I feel when I'm...With you 5x Girl...

With you 5x Oh girl!

I don't want nobody else.

Without you, there's no one left andYou're like Jordans on Saturday

I gotta have you and I cannot wait now

Hey! Little shawty

Say you care for me

You know I care for youYou know that I'll be true

You know that I won't lieYou know that I would try

To be your everything, yeah.'Cause if I got you

I don't need money

I don't need cars

Girl, you're my all.

And oh,

i'm into you

and girl no one else will do

'Cause with every kiss and every hugYou make me fall in love.

And now I know I can't be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter