Epilogue

Staredown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years have passed and all of them are living and raising their own family. Jihyo and Tzuyu decided to get married the year after the wedding of Sana and Dahyun which happen in the same year as Raven and Mina.

Momo and Chaeyoung then also decided to be one through marriage after Jihyo and Tzuyu. All of them have childrens and their business is now growing and doing so well in the industry. The twins and The moons child are already starting their school.

After 5 years they seem to have a closer and stronger bond.

"Yah Moon Soojung. Get your mother and tell her to go down!" Soojung is the only child of the Moons'. "Ye okaasan.." the kid rush upstairs to the gym where her mother is. "Omma, Okaasan is flaming.." with that they both laugh and went downstairs.

They saw Mina cooking with her furrowed eyes. The two look at each other and to Mina. "Baby? You're calling me what is it?" Then with that the older woman glare to the younger one. "Yes. I told you to clean the house? am I right?" the only thing Raven could do is nod.

With her daughter they clean the house while talking about how Mina can be so scary when she's angry. The duo is now done cleaning and they both freshen up wearing a matching clothes. White shirt and a black short.

They went down and foods are now ready in their kitchen table and all of them dig in happily. Talking about what happen in their days and catching up with each others life. Since they want to be invo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter