Chapter 5

Staredown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raven's POV

"Excuse me, CEO Moon. But your beautiful girlfriend is here for you.." I look at her and I automatically smiles. I stoop up from my seat leaving my work behind I need to have a break after all. "Oh I have a beautiful girlfriend? All I remember is my cute little penguin..." I said to her and peck her lips.

"Tshh.. It's been like 2 years? and you still call me penguin me really?" 3 years of our friendship and we'll celebrate our anniversary this April 18. "Yes, I'll call you penguin even if we're old.. You don't have any training? I thought you guys have a play?" I guide us in the couch here in my office.

She's playing volleyball again along with my friends and hers. I'm not able to join since our restaurant, I've upgrade it to Company. Now we have a restaurant and coffee shop all over Korea. We're planning on build some in Japan since Mina is originally from there so yeah.

"Nopee.. That's why when I heard we don't have practice or training I ran from there to here. I miss youuu!!" she's really clingy and it's cute. There was a knock on the door and it's my secretary, Heejin. "Ms. Moon here's your meeting for next week.." she then give it to me afterwards.

"Thank you, Heejin-ahh.. If I don't have any schedule today you may go now.." I smile at her as she went out of my office. "I really don't like your secretary and I don't know why.." Mina suddenly said and I just look at her. "It's fine baby, I'll distance myself to her if you don't like it.." I said.

I stand up to go to my chair to check my schedule for next week and it's loaded. Our Anniversary is 8 days today and I have a fully loaded meetings. "Baby~ Why don't you take a break? You look very very stress.." My penguin said while caressing my hair from behind.

Grabbing her hand I made her sit on my lap. "I will baby.. Just not today maybe next next week? Next week is pack up and loaded.." I said as I peck her lips. "Let's go home now baby~ I'll just massage your body then cook your favorite meal for dinner" she said and peck my cheeks.

The company is located in Incheon. We then move here in Incheon so that I'll not travel very far. Our house is also located in Incheon along with my friends. We decided to be neighbors of each other so that if one needs help.

I grab my coat and we walk to the parking lot. I open the door for her and we're now on our way to our house. Tzuyu, my buddy also has her business going, a Clothing Line. Momo has her Entertainment. While Jeongyeon is focusing in cars. Dahyun has her business inclined in sports.

After a half of an hour drive we arrive in our house. We have one gate as an entrance and our house is scattered in a circle form. The middle of it is an Volleyball court where we all bond and play. I park my car in our parking lot since we have many cars.

"Baby, wake up we're here already.." I wake my penguin after I park the car. "Can you cawwy me? I'm still sweeppyy" her and her baby voice cute. "Sure baby.." I went to her side and carry her in a bridal style then close my car.

Our house is far from the parking lot since I want it to be more peaceful. So from left to right our house is like this Jeongyeon unnie, Dahyun unnie, Mine, Tzuyu, Momo unnie in a cresent form. Just imagine it.

I open our door and place her in our bedroom. I thought she'll massage me? what happen Mina? hahaha. My cute penguin. I undress her and get some comfortable clothes for her, my hoodie. I put my hoodie on her and it looks like a dress for her.

Jeongyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie are already married. The wedding happen in their second anniversary. They adopt a cute twin baby, girl and a boy. I then went inside the bathroom to relax my nerves and body. After showering for an hour I went to the tub to just chill.

After a minute of me in the tub the door open and my cute penguin went in. "Can I join you?" She looks cute oh gosh. I want to keep her in my pocket. "Sure baby.. but take a shower first before you join me.." I said and she follow right ahead.

When she's done she sits in between my lap. "Baby.. Where do think I'll bring you on our second anniversary?" this thing works I ask her the exact same question in our first anniversary and we went to Maldives for a week.

"Hmmm.. Let me think.. Since you're unpredictable.. You bring me to Maldives on our first so I guess Japan?" oh it means she miss her family. Hehehe.. then Japan it is baby. "But baby.. You said you have loaded schedule? How are you gonna do it?" so caring that's why I love this little baby in front of me.

"Trust your baby.. I might live in the company for a week?" I said and she shakes her head. "Let's just celebrate our anniversary in your company just the two of us.. No need to tire yourself for me baby.." I just nod but that won't happen.

"Ok timeout.. You still need to massage me.." I said and grab our bathrobes. We then head to our walk-in-closet. I put my underwear, hoodie and a sweatpants. Mina's wearing one of my hoodies and my sweatpants even though it's big for her.

"You look cute wearing my clothes but almost all of my hoodie is in your closet now.. Put them back here in their place you sneaky penguin" I said and she just shook her head. We then went back to our room and she'll now massage me.

After she massaged me I flip us over and I'm also massaging her since I know she's also tired with their training and practice. After the play she'll be bac to handle our business since we'll open a branch in Japan.

When we're done we go downstairs to chill. Mina's cooking right now so basically I'm just the one chilling. Suddenly the main door opened and it's Jeongyeon unnie. "What are you doing here? Ostrich?" I ask her since that shock me.

"Me and Nayeon are going on a date. Momo and Chaeyoung is somewhere with Dahyun and Sana playing Volleyball. Jihyo and Tzuyu are out to also have date. That leaves you and Mina.. Please take care of my babies until next week.." Then hands me the babies things.

She place the babies in the couch then head out. I was here stunned of what just happen. How am I suppose to babysit the baby? With my big baby? While planning our trip for our Anniversary for next week? Then go to the meetings? Mina can't babysit the babies because of her training.

I frustratedly look at the babies but smile since they're just so cute. I put down the things o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter