Chapter 2

Staredown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

Nayeon unnie gets her phone number just like that? and she looks cute talking to Nayeon unnie. Their height differences is a funny sight. A intimidating short bunny talking to the tall fox. Well I'm shorter than Nayeon unnie but the sight was really funny.

I guess she's 5'9'? or 5'10'"? She's really tall. Her team mates are also tall but she's taller. Oh gosh they are full of trees. We are now celebrating our last game. We may lost in our game but what matters most is we enjoyed playing with them.

When I say 'We are' it's me, Nayeon unnie, Sana unnie, Jihyo unnie, Chaeyoung and Dahyun. Well Chaeyoung and Dahyun still have two games to play this year. Our graduation is all next year is just our finals comes first.

We're eating in our favorite noodle shop. Talking about our plans for the future and what so ever. Eating with someone is much better than to be alone. We are all graduating next year but we don't have the same date since Me, Nayeon unnie, Sana unnie and Jihyo unnie will go first.

All of us finish our food and we head to our dorm. We all stay in one dorm and it's fun living with them. Jihyo acting like our mom everyday. My friends and I are all whipped for the SNU volleyball athletes. Except for the SaiDa they are already in relationship.

"Yah Mina.. So you follow your crush before the game right? Look she also follow you back.." Nayeon unnie said shoving my phone in my face. She's using my phone awhile ago searching up for the Yoo girl earlier.

"Unnie that hurts..." glaring at her and look at my phone. It's true she also accept my request and follows me back. I suddenly slap Nayeon unnie's arm while rejoicing. "Mina.. That also hurts. I may have big hands but you're a spiker!!" Nayeon unnie said.

She's now glaring at me. I immediately search for the Yoo girl and gave her the account. She left smiling and going inside her and chaeng's room. I just shake my head and DM Raven. I hope she reply though.

I congratulate her but I guess she's already sleeping she's tired as hell like me though. Oh Nayeon unnie has her phone number. I run inside Nayeon unnie's room and find her all smiley with her stupid look face. She's totally in love with the Yoo girl.

"Unniee~" I cooed since I need something from her. "If it's about the phone number I ain't giving it to you.." She says while smirking at me. Argh I hate her. I go inside my room with Jihyo unnie. She's also smiling looking at her phone.

"geez.. I just wanna sleep. Tsk.. So whipped.." I said letting her hear me on purpose. "Yah. what 'So Whipped?' you do remember you're the whippest in us right? And stop sulking your girl is dead asleep.. Look.." She said and it's true.

But her upper body caught my eyes. Oh gosh not only her arms and legs are toned but also her stomach muscles. She has a beautiful abs oh gosh. Her partner will be really lucky to have her. I heard she's majoring in business.

That's hot wearing formal clothes whether she's wearing dress or suits. Everything looks good in her. "Unnie send it to meee~" I said and she just nod. After a few seconds she really send it to me I save it to my phone.

I change my home screen wallpaper with the picture we took awhile ago. My lock screen I never change it. It's her backside when she was blocking over the net, her arms and legs looks hot in the picture though.

I personally took this picture while trying my best to not look obvious. I'm also older than her by 2 years based on my information. I'm literally a stalker I almost know her favorites as well as her dislikes and likes. Jihyo unnie is still giggling looking at her phone.

I just shake my head and look at my phone. I went to her private account and it's all her pictures, families and friends. Basically her public account is all about her hobbies and her private account is all about her families, friends, and herself.

Oh my gosh I like all of her post from her very first one to the latest one. This will seriously blow up in the internet but I'm happy. Tomorrow is our rest day and we'll not be training for the rest of the year since I'll be focusing on my finals.

I was busy browsing when her team mates starts to follow me back and I just smile. Her coach even follow me so I follow back immediately. I was so immersed while browsing my phone so I didn't notice that sleepiness invades my system.

.

.

.

Raven's POV

As morning come Students in SNU were rejoicing and partying. The volleyball athletes was very happy since they have a 1 week rest before they start to train again. Their Captain, Sowon will be now signing off as our captain since she has a finals to fight with.

Yujin was now our captain. So the ones who'll be leaving the team are Sowon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie, Momo unnie, Joy unnie and Krystal unnie. So basically our first six will be new for next week. It's gonna be Yujin, Tzuyu, Lisa, Yuju, Rose' and Me.

After having our party in our school's hall. We then head to our court and have our farewell party for the seniors and welcome party for the newcomers. We just have a blast though Momo and Jeongyeon seems to be more happy today.

They all chatting and calling the love of their lives. Aym a lonely potato help meh. After our two last games we will be focusing on our finals now. All of the first six we'll be leaving too except for Yujin. The rest still have a long way to go.

I wish we'll win our last two game. If we do I'll be a MVP again but I don't care about I'll just be really happy if we'll sign off if we'll win. I have an injury though and none of my team mates know about it. All I want is to play until our last two game then I'll be doing the therapy.

My shoulder, ankle and shin are not that injured. My doctor said that I should have the therapy before next year start. Well I will after our game and I'll not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter