Small world

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a year but I've never missed a day looking for Son Seungwan.

"nuna.. You should stop looking for him and focus to yourself instead" Hyunho said while eating his cereals.. I wanna do it too of course, but since I still have nothing to waste my life with I will follow our parent's last will.

**********

I contacted everyone close to him but seems like I failed. After few more months, I've decided to study Education, why? I don't really know. My life It's starting to reform again from being wounded by that sharp events a year ago.

 

Since that day, I've never tried to find Son Seungwan anymore... Am I tired? No am I lazy? No it's just.. I don't think it's the right time for us to meet. Maybe someday I'll able to meet the guy who fulfilled my mother's life and heart.

__________

 After a long day I've decided to go to my favorite cafe and have a break when I suddenly saw a very familiar guy.

"Shon sunbaenim!" my life inspiration, I'm really into law before when I suddenly got tired of it just because my favorite teacher stopped attending our classes, I was 10 that time.

" Kim Joowan, it's been a long time" he replied and that instantly made my day.. He's really young that time and now he's really old but his memories were very sharp... Still.

We talked about something when he suddenly opened up about his immigration to other country and why did he came back.

"I'm really inlove with a girl who's married that time so I had to leave, when I came back, I started teaching which includes my story about you know?Law. But then I found out that the girl I was inlove with, is near my place together with her family,

and to avoid being toxic.. I went to live to the other country" he explained while the both of us were now currently walking.

"then after almost 50 years i found out that she's gone, I came back to try and look for her, not even a day passed just for me to see her once again, and then I remembered about what will her family feel if an unfamiliar person came to their mother's funeral..."

Everything's tide and on its place..."sunbaenim.. What's your Korean name?" I asked and I almost fell when she answered "Son Seungwan is my korean name" I gripped and teared up.

"Sunbaenim..I'm Bae Joohyun and Kim Suho's Joowanie..." He frozed there apologizing continuesly but all of all my questions... I wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter