Unfinished story

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where do we go from here? What happened to them after? Well.. I also don't know...

After that long day, I sent my students off with their parents. I want to say that it's the ending... But I know it's not, It's been months of looking for the right story ending... How'd it really went after... Well.. "mom" I called.

"Joowanie.. You're home early, Wait there, I'll cook you something okay?" she's... She's my mom, my really stubborn mom. "mom, I told you not to tire out yourself, dad will also scold me if he came back from his business trip, then sees you like that... I- I didn't mean it the wrong way!"

She looked at me concerning... Then smiled "my princess is really an adult now, it feels like yesterday since I saw you came out with that white hospital towel" she gave me... A weird look... I don't like the feeling of it "mom... You're strong okay? You'll be fine" I gave her a reassuring smile. She reached for my hands then looked straight into my eyes.

"I'm really lucky to have you... We are. One of these nights, I might be able to take my rest for my 70 years of existence" I want to cut her off.. But the way she looks at me, it's something... "But I'll try to be strong okay? So I can still see you walk down the aisle, in your father's arms" she smiled... But her eyes gets teary as it is.

"mom.. Can I ask you about something?" I asked, she gave me a confused look, then nodded. "it's about that story you kept telling us when Joomyeon and I were still kids" something suddenly hits her... I can feel it. "mom?" her hand's grip, softened and there, I know I hit a nerve.

"well... Years ago, I almost got married to someone.. Not ago before I met your father"

_someone's POV_

He's handsome, kind, music lover, pet friendly... He's someone, that everyone could dream of... He's someone that could make you laugh, in an instant. 

We've been together for 7 years... But the 7th years of us, didn't went well. We were so sure back then, the wedding's planned, the baby shower after that.. But we- we let our guards down too much that we failed to protect something...our trust, and love for each other. 

3 months before our wedding, we lost our baby... We failed to secure our future because of it. 

​​​​​​He's always there to take care of me "You didn't wear the dress I bought? Don't worry you're always pretty" even if I don't eat that much, back then "wow! You ate well tonight" he keeps me going by talking nonsense but romantic stuff "I saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter