Runaway

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HA!!" I gasped for air after that dream... I touched my face, pinched myself, slap my lap.. It's just a dream... It's a strange dream, I've been dreaming about it for the 3rd time now. Well it started when the first day of school happened. 

_________

"Hello everyone, I'm Bae Joohyun, Irene's my english Name, I'd be glad for you all to just call me Irene" I bowed 90° they all clapped giving me a welcoming smile. A girl approached me, mouthing me to take the seat beside her, she seemed nice so I took the seat beside her. "hi I'm Kang Seulgi, you can call me Seul" she gave me a hand out and i shaked her hand... "Why are you here? You're genius.. This school is not what you think it is" Seulgi started. "I know... It's just, I have nowhere to go" I replied, she looked at me confused "why is that?".... "I runaway, my parents doesn't understand what I like and what I love... I runaway thinking I'd prove them wrong..." She reached for my hand and said "then I'll help you prove them wrong... Let's be friends Bae Joohyun" 

*******

After a long half day, Seulgi invited me to join her to the cafeteria. I took the offer of course! She's so calm and sweet and kind "oh there, took that table, I'll order us foods and drinks" she gave me a reassuring smile before going. I took the table she told me, after a while, two guys approached me. They both gave me a confused look, I'm about to speak when Seulgi came back.

"oh Seungwan, Suho, this is Irene, she's new to this school but she's really pretty right?!" Seulgi gave them a soft look, Suho remained his eyes to Seulgi as Seungwan took the seat beside me. "I'm Son Seungwan, if you feel comfortable just call me Seungwan but if not call me Son. He offered a shake hand, and of course I took it. 

_________

And it's been a week since that happened.."pick yourself up Irene!" let's head to school.

*****

"how's your day?" Seulgi asked, we're currently sitting for lunch. "Well, I had a rough time at History class" I smiled at them then looked back to my food.

 

After my last class, Seulgi invited me to her house, I refused to cause I'm still unsure... "Seungwan's really handsome, and kind right?" she suddenly asked. I nodded "you like him?" I asked, she then laughed at me "girl no! He's hot yeah but I really like Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter