"Let's make new memories"

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ew!! Pregnant?!"....smile..."what's wrong?" I simply asked my student "my sister is pregnant and my mom is really mad about it, my mom kept telling her that it's disgusting" I can't do anything but sigh... How could a mother say that?! "well this part of the book will tell you more about pregnancy okay?" I stated and he nodded, agreeing. 

"Oh my! You're pregnant?!"... "we are!" Irene's smile is like reaching her ears as Seungwan kept her words inside while standing at the far behind. 

After the party ended Irene immediately went to Seungwan..

"Aein(sweetheart) what're you doing here?" Irene simply asked "well.." Seungwan placed her drink down on the countertop "Don't get me wrong here hmm, I'm really happy about the news but how's it going for you?" Seungwan's words were full of nervousness, Irene must've felt it as she quickly placed her hands/arms on Seungwan's shoulder slowly wrapping it to his neck... "I'm happier than ever, not only because I'm pregnant but because I'm pregnant with you​​​​​​, this part of my life is more special because I'm with you and it means new awesome memories with you" Irene stated and ended it with a boop on Seungwan's nose. 

Seungwan then smiled as he gently held Irene's waist, staring at the latter's eyes 'this is the start of a new journey...' "I love you, I hope you know that cause starting today... I'll make you feel it more, I'll give extra for our baby of course" he kneeled down, slowly rubbing Irene's currently flat tummy... "Let's make new memories" 

__________

it's been almost a month since the good news is announced... But ever since, something is actually bugging Irene's mind, "should I?"... Think... "Nah"....think again... "I should probably"....Think... "but".... And again... Until Seungwan gently wrapped his arms around Irene's waist making the latter flinch. 

"thinkin' bout something deep?" Irene sighed as she slowly face Seungwan "Well.. My parents.." Irene didn't even think of her answers twice and spill out honestly. "I told you.. You should tell them, they're still your parents and they deserved to know" Seungwan simply stated as he picked Irene up and sat her on the counter top. "don't you think they'll make a furious deal out of it?" Seungwan then kisses her nose "you'll be fine... I'm with you"..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter