It's unexplainable

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ma'am we're done! Can you continue the story now?".... "pwease ms Kim, we'll behave".... "pwetty pwease ms Kim^~^".... "well how can I say no to those boo-boo eyes?" I smiled as I continued the story.

As they started to officially get and follow their passion and careers, Seungwan got a chance to get a course and first degree in Law while Irene got into an art school. Irene's parents never agreed nor supported Irene's passion in art as Seungwan gave her all the support she needs, everything went smooth throughout the year until... 

They got lost about the money, budgeting and their everyday expenses, as I forgot to tell you all earlier, yes they moved in together before they started college. Seungwan decided to sacrifice his passion and dream and immediately get a full time job, what could we possibly do when Seungwan is determined to do everything just to give Irene the life she deserves. 

"Hey you alright?" Seungwan approached Irene with a back hug "It's been months since you started your job but I still don't understand why do you have to stop going to University" I guess Seungwan's decision keeps bugging Irene for the past months. Seungwan tightened his hug on Irene's waist and lean his head on the latter's shoulder. "I told you the day we moved in, no matter what the consequences are, I will always do everything to make you smile,satisfied and happy in this relationship, you're worth everything so why shouldn't I give my all?" Seungwan's words seem to comfort Irene, Irene then turned to face Seungwan and gave her a peck  "I promise to return the favor someday, let's get this through together" Seungwan then grabbed Irene's waist and sat her on the counter top, gave her small passionate kisses on her face and let it finished the night. 

---------

Days, weeks, months, years passed since that talk and ever since, everything went smooth like the baby's . Do they argue? Yes, do they fight a lot? Also yes, but the fact that they kept the grip on each other and solve every conflict together is what everyone stan about their relationship. 

"Seulgi?!" Irene exclaimed as an old friend showed up "aein! Seulgi is here" (sweetheart) Seungwan immediately stood up from his chair and walked downstairs to meet Seulgi

"Ms Kim who's Seulki?".... "SeulGi is an old friend of Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter