The beginning of an Endless pain

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost Irene's due date... Any time now, she'll finally be a mother of a healthy baby girl... As Seungwan made Irene and their baby feel loved, special and one and only. 

As Irene begged Seungwan to buy her different types of food, the weird kind of food to be exact... She'll wake Seungwan up every single night just to ask "can you buy me a mango? With no seed?" Seungwan's tired... Tired of doing this, and that, but it doesn't mean that she's also tired of making his wife smile and keeping their baby healthy.... 'soon, all of these will be worth it' Seungwan whispered as he imagine their baby crying for the first time.. 

"Butterflies is not enough to describe how Seungwan and Irene felt..."...."ms Kim. What's their baby's name?" my student asked. "her name is..."

"Hyunwan!! Son Hyunwan" Irene excitedly announced their baby's name and its gender... Nothing could ever beats the parent's emotions when they're pregnant. 

"let's go shopping!!" Irene excitedly pulls Seungwan's sweater to a baby store. "but aein-" Irene immediately puts out her boo-boo eyes, making Seungwan immediately change her decisions "fine, but don't move too much" Irene assured him while walking inside a random store... 'It's gonna be fun baby..."Irene softly whispered while touching her belly. 

_____

​​​​​​"Aein- we're having a baby girl..." Seungwan interrupts when he saw Irene holding a male-baby-outfit. Irene glared at him as if he did something over the line "hmp!" Irene humped as she slowly exits the male aisle. "Aein... Fine, let's buy that if that's what you want Hyunwanie to wear" Irene's face lightened up as she saw another baby-thing.. "oh! Aein- let's buy this please" Seungwan face-palmed as he saw what Irene's holding "that's for puppies Aein-nie" Irene's huffs while marching away as Seungwan can't hide his excitement and laughter at the same time. 

____

After a long day... The two managed to go home safely. Irene plopped on the couch while Seungwan went to the kitchen to cook something for their dinner, "Can we have ice cream with ranch and mustard for dinner??!" Irene's voice can be heard all over the house. "no, you should be eating something healthu by this time of your pregnancy month" Seungwan calmly answered. "Please.." I mean who can resist or who can say No when Irene's acting this cute?? 

At the end of the conversation?? Pft of course Seungwan gave her what she want. 

*****

"9th month... 2nd week, few more days and we'll surely have you in our arms Hyunwanie..." Seungwan gently laid his head on Irene's tummy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter