Jan12 thoughts

XXX

So I'm still in love with him.

After the Christmas and new year holiday, it's a long two-week-plus-one-day mid-year exam period. So no math lessons and no content of me doing flirtatious stuff in here.

But on the day of the csd exam he came into the exam hall to distribute math exercise books. His hairstyle was exactly like the day of xmas celebration. He looked so handsome and I could relate his look with the prince edward in the little mermaid. He does look like a prince, and with his body movements, he's all gentleman. 

And he holds authority. When he comes into the exam hall and people realise his presence, everyone just starts discussing about him. This is such an abnormal thing.  Definitely, he's got something.

On the day of math exam he was there too, I didn't dare looking at him until I finished the paper. But when I looked up hoping for surprise of his handsome look, he doesn't look very handsome at all. He walked some distance and just, his back wasn't straight and it wasn't cool. 

But of course, back at my home, and especially when it comes to night and midnight or morning and afternoon too, he's all perfect and I want him again.

 

I've got myself three books I guess regarding to my love towards him. One called the second , one called act like a lady, think like a man and another one called the lover's discourse. The first one of history and also philosophy, second one on wit of dealing with man, practical thinking and stuff, and the last one of literature, very beautiful and elegant wordings and I relate so much.

 

Anyhow, I have to work harder on my studies now.