😂updating again

XXX

May 18 00:22am

Actually a lot happened

Just I wasn't updating here

I guess the maximum duration that I really don't want him should be 3days since last September that I first know him.

  His face is just too likeable to me. And 'always, the voice.', exactly. Also, the aura he gives.

Everytime he enters the classroom, it just has to be some special effect sticking around his body, like some wind blowing out from his body surface, or he's got some special invisible arrows producing out his body that flies all to our souls to make everyone notice him one he's there. His presence is just insane. I'm not even joking. The long long time ago where that was the CSD mid-year exam, he comes in to distribute the exercise books THAT once he entered the gym room, everyone just instantly notice he's come and few seconds later a lot of people are turning their heads to look at him. 

He is just this kind of guy, no matter you think he's handsome or not, kind or not, admirable or not, he's just got that aura.

And which I like too, is when he speaks loud enough teaching, that the whole classroom is filled with his low masculine voice. It was indeed so y that I could've never imagined.

Not to mention his body, anyone who likes appreciating art would understand. I guess. Because his body is just like a statue that is so beautiful and so perfectly proportioned. Plus his skin colour is everything that is needed to be y and attractive. It's dark and everytime he wears a shirt, with the uppest one ed, it's visible at his collarbone there's a black mole. The small mole, just on his dark skin and the little area where his skin is exposed, is just so so so so damn alluring.

Anyway. I come here to note that today( yesterday) he rearranged the seats. And I apparently my opinion is that he notices who I talk to a lot and also what types of person everyone in the classroom is. Yea. And I think I'm not hallucinating or having delusions.

Looking at his face, I guess I can forget the world behind me. It is beyond beautiful and handsome, but calling me to come to him, kiss him, and have with him.