2nd

XXX

This week (oct18-22) you treated me as though I'm a slave.  You barely looked at me, just ordinary glances everyone receives from their teacher.

You were seen to be having lunch with female teachers, twice eating alone with one female teacher, and once eating with two female teachers which I call you a . No male teacher's ever had lunch with a female teacher before and you, who just came as a new teacher is doing this now. 

I have no idea what you're up to. For that you really give me the feel of a playboy or boy now, always surrounding yourself with 'ladies'. You always say 'be a good lady' in class.. you find female teachers to have lunch with you, and you were just teasing me a week ago. I was really a dummy being played by you. 

Over the last two months, all you did was keep teasing me and doing things to make my heart flutter; and this week you did none of the things. You barely walked to me, barely looked at me, but just gave me a look when I opened my leg to see, if myself is invisible in your eyes that you never looked at me. The moment I opened my leg, your eyes landed on what's between my thighs. How of a  ert you are. But it was one of the limited happiness I had this week. You were so bad to me this week. You walked to my desk but just act so ordinarily.

The kind of power you hold, the way I feel absolutely worthless when you don't tease me what you would never know. Also your body is too goodlooking for anyone to handle. You surely notice that, but you're avoiding me this whole week and what the hell you don't know how much you're hurting me.