Seventeen

The Difference Between You And Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To sum up my weekend in one word, it would be boring. I didn't really go anywhere special. Ningning and I had a nice movie day on saturday at her house and then Karina came over sunday. We played games, ate, and did some ual things. No one is surprised.

 

And now it's already monday. I'm standing at my locker with my two favorite people in the world. Karina already stopped at her locker quick and now she's standing with me and my bestfriend. I like this routine better because then the three of us can all stay near Ning and I's locker.

 

"Winter?" Karina calls me, causing me to look at her. Our eyes meet, and I rest my hand against my locker, waiting for her to talk.

 

"Yeah?" I responded giving her a smile. She seems nervous. Oh gosh, what is it?

 

"Can I start calling you 'baby'?" she asked coming closer to me. My heart jumped out of my chest for a moment as I just nod, my body getting goosebumps.

 

"I like that." I told her. She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck for a moment and kissing me. I almost put my hand over her but I stop myself. I don't want to be one of THOSE people in school.

 

"I'm glad, baby." she winked as she pulled away and leaves me to keep talking my things out of my locker.

 

"Aww." I heard on the other side of me and Karina and I both glanced over. Ningning is leaning against her locker, staring at us. I laughed at her, seeing her puff out her bottom lip. "You two are too soft."

 

"How's Renjun?" I asked, leaning down and grabbing something from the bottom of my locker.

 

"He's good. I'm seeing him tomorrow I think. Hopefully he'll ask me." she answered shrugging. I smiled at her and nodded, hoping he does too. She seems to really like him.

 

"I'll pray for you." Karina said to Ningning, she gave her a thumbs up, thanking her.

 

"So um, where is the new student?" Ningning asked out of no where. Oh I almost forgot, we haven't seen anyone new walk by yet.

 

All of a sudden, we all noticed everyone staring down the hallway. We did too, and we have a glance of a big group of kids around one person. There is lots of chatter. "Wow, they are popular already." I point out.

 

I then focused on the person walking out of the crowd, making their way down the hallway. Once they got close enough for me to see, my eyes widened and I froze completely. No..

 

Ningning looked back at me, her face full of shock and fear. I shake my head, putting my back up against the lockers. Please no!

 

"Winter? are you--"

 

I tuned Karina's voice out as the person made their way closer and heard my name. They turned their head, stopping what they were saying to someone random in the halls. Our eyes met, and her jaw dropped. Oh, my gosh.

 

"No way, Winter?" she comes closer to me, making me gulp and wipe my hands down on my pants. My palms are dripping with sweat. NO!

 

"S-Somi?" I asked, my voice shaky. She stood in front of me, her eyes traveling down my body and all the way back up.

 

"Hey Yizhuo." she waved slightly, leaving Ningning frozen as well. All she can do was to wave back, looking at me in horror.

 

My middle school girlfriend. Jeon Somi. Let me tell you, she looks so different, she used to look so innocent. She never wore makeup and she always dressed like me, comfortable and lazy. Now, she has a good face of makeup on with high waisted jeans. She has a short ac/dc shirt on with nike air sneakers. Also she dyed her hair blonde.

 

“Wow you haven't changed a bit." she crossed her arms, biting her lip slightly. Why is she here? Here?! At my school? After being at a private school for so long.

 

"Wish I could say the same." I answered, my voice a little shaky. She smirked. "what are you doing h-here?" I stuttered, slamming my locker shut. She blows a bubble with her gum and shrugs.

 

"Private school's ." is all she says. The ends of her lips creeping up, a sneaky smile forming on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter