Attention

Devotion

Jimin and Minjeong have been talking a lot nowadays through texting and sometimes they did phonecalls too. They basically were just talking about their classes and days, just like normal conversation between friends. 

Jimin realised that this time Minjeong is approaching her in a different way. If previously she went straight to confessing and flirting with her but now she's getting to know her better. Minjeong is doing her best to be the better version of herself for Jimin. 

Jimin noticed how she's trying to be a good friend to her, someone she can rely on and she can trust to tell her about anything. Minjeong shows that she care a lot about Jimin through her words and actions. 

Minjeong is slowly gaining trust from Jimin's friends as well. She's getting close not to Jimin only but the others. Her popularity increases, moreover when she's being the kind Minjeong that she is to everyone.

"Thank you, Minjeong. You are so kind."

Minjeong just smiled and bowed to one of her lecturers that she bumped into and helped her carry her stuffs to the staffroom.

"You're welcome. I'll go now Ms. Jung." Minjeong bowed again and left.

When walking out, she saw Seo Soojin. The vice president as well as Yeh Shuhua's girlfriend.

"Hello." Minjeong bowed her head slightly.

"Hello. Minjeong right?"

"Yes."

"Would you mind to give this to Shuhua for me? I won't be able to have lunch with her later." Soojin said and gave a small letter.

"Oh. Yeah, sure."

"Thank you, Minjeong." Soojin smiled then bowed slightly as well before she left.

Minjeong then walked to the lockers area and looked around, she checked the time and mumbled 'it's still early.'

She then walked outside and heading to the garden where Ningning always hang out with Ryujin and Yuna every Wednesday morning since they don't have early morning class.

"Hi guys." Minjeong greeted and sit with them.

"Hi, where were you?" Ningning asked.

"I just helped Ms. Jung to carry her stuff."

They all nodded and continued chatting while Minjeong just listened and throw few comments once in a while.

Just then, Minjeong's eyes caught the sight of Jimin's car entering the University and parked the car just next to her own car.

"And here comes our heartthrob Yoo Jimin." Ryujin said as they all paused their conversation to watch the usual scene where everyone will keep their eyes on Jimin's appearance.

Jimin surely took her time as she walked calmly while Aeri is walking fast ahead of hers to get to Ningning. It's not new to everyone about Aeri's and Ningning's closeness but everyone is wondering if the two were just close or actually more than just close friends so they also caught students attention.

Jimin's eyes immediately caught Minjeong's eyes staring at her once she reached the garden. Jimin smiled knowing Minjeong was checking her out, obviously.

"Morning girls." Jimin greeted them which she gets a reply in return from them all except for Minjeong who was still busy pleasing her eyes by checking Jimin out some more.

"Done checking me out?" Jimin asked when she stands in front of Minjeong. Their friends just giggled seeing Minjeong's surprised face.

"Oh. Hi, Jimin." Minjeong finally smiled so Jimin took a seat beside her.

Jimin had asked her before, as to why she never called her unnie anymore. Minjeong answered that she wasn't the same young Minjeong anymore and she certainly refused to get sister zoned by Jimin.

Jimin laughed when Minjeong said that but she doesn't mind that now Minjeong will call her just by her name.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Minjeong asked.

"Yes, you?"

"After a call with you? Always." Minjeong replied proudly.

Jimin just chuckled and nodded her head. She checked the time and noticed that her first class will start in 10 minutes.

"Time to go?" Minjeong asked.

"Seems like it."

"Alright. Let's go."

Minjeong stood up first and excused themselves from their friends. The rest know that Minjeong and Jimin will always walk together now and that Minjeong never miss to send Jimin off to her class. The whole university acknowledged this too and they started to get used to the view of them always being attached to each other now too.

"Are they going to be something more than just that?" Ryujin asked, wondering. As they still watched Jimin and Minjeong from behind.

Ningning's eyes softened and she let out a small smile. 

"I hope so. I mean, Jimin can just get anyone she likes. Same goes to Minjeong too. But..."

"But?" Yuna asked.

"Minjeong only want Jimin." Ningning told them.

"She got tons of confession from anyone else but no one makes her turn her attention away from Jimin. It's as if, her heart was made to love Jimin and Jimin only." Ningning said.

"Damn." Ryujin mumbled.

"Yeah. I couldn't forget how she literally rejected the daughter of a wealthy and powerful family back in UK." Yuna nodded.

"Well, Jimin's amazing too. She's the Yoo Jimin, the half sister of Bae Joohyun, the top entrepreneur known for her strict and strong personality. Jimin's cousin, Kim Jennie, everyone fears her and she is very intimidating. She's one of the successful international designer and owned her own clothing line." Aeri commented, praising her best friend.

"The three of them are intimidating alright." Yuna sighed and shakes her head.

"That... Yeah. I can't deny that." Aeri grinned.

"And Jimin is well protected by the two of them." Ryujin chuckled.

"The reason why no one can mess with her. Joohyun and Jennie together against anyone else? A perfect defeat for their enemy. They both are powerful enough to bring down just anyone. What more when Jimin is finally taking over Yoo Corps? That's triple than the power they have now in combined." Aeri explained.

"Jimin sounds amazing and I know she is, even without knowing that background of hers. What makes it more amazing is Minjeong have no idea of her status at all." Ningning said.

"I thought she likes Jimin a lot? Shouldn't she know all of that information?" Ryujin asked.

"No. Minjeong isn't the type of person to check that kind of information. All she cares about is the personality and what kind of person Jimin is." Ningning smiled.

 

 

... 

 

 

"Do you have practice on Friday?" Minjeong asked while walking Jimin to her class.

"Yes, why?"

"Is it going to be long?"

"Not sure. It depends."

"I will have my tryout for Badminton club on Friday. The captain in charge challenge me to play against him to see if they will take me in or not." Minjeong told her.

"Is it? Who's the captain again?" Jimin asked.

"Jaemin."

"Ah, him. He's a good guy. I'm sure he'll be fair and you'll do well." Jimin told Minjeong.

"Thanks." Minjeong smiled.

When they were getting closer to Jimin's class, they saw Jaehyun standing by the door holding a single rose in his hand. Jimin's face turned serious and gone her soft side that she only let Minjeong to witness most of the time.

Minjeong smiled, praising the guy's effort in winning Jimin's heart that reminds her of the past. She gave Jimin not just one but a bouquet of roses back then though.

"There goes your guy." Minjeong whispered and stopped walking.

"I don't have any guy." Jimin said firmly.

"I know, sorry. Looks like he wants to talk to you." Minjeong said.

"So, I'll see you at lunch?" Minjeong asked.

"Of course." Jimin replied immediately and stares into Minjeong's eyes.

Minjeong smiled and nodded her head. She glanced at the guy again before looking back at Jimin.

"I'll see you then." She said and turned around to leave but Jimin grabbed her wrist softly.

"Hm?"

"See you, Minjeong ah." Jimin said softly and squeezed her wrist gently before letting go.

Minjeong watched as Jimin walked slowly to Jaehyun who smiled shyly at her while giving her the rose.

"Ah. Thank you but you don't have to. Next time, there's no need for this." Jimin told the guy as she accepted the rose.

"Oh. Okay." The guy scratched his head.

"I'll go inside my class now." Jimin said and bowed politely before leaving him outside, being awkward.

"Uh, b-bye." Jaehyun stuttered before he left.

Minjeong smiled and sighed, she glanced at Jimin's class one more time before walking away.

She gave Jimin so many things in the past, but not once that Jimin ever asked her to stop. She just ignored her and let her be until she get used to getting gifts from Minjeong and just accepted them happily. Jimin treated her harshly a few time but never did she ever treat Minjeong as cold as she did to Jaehyun or any other suitors.

Even when Minjeong knows its still one sided feelings, Jimin will still smile at her when she tried to flirt with the girl. Jimin let her stay close to her and never really push her away for real but Jimin only make sure that Minjeong is aware of her unreturned feelings.

Now? It's different now. Minjeong is trying to be friends with her and she's getting there. She will court Jimin properly once she's ready again. For now, she'll have to be patient first.