Everyone knows and... !

Devotion

Jimin sighed as she closed her books and put them into her bag. She glanced at her classmates when they were murmuring while looking outside. She stretched her neck before standing up.

"Finally! I'm hungry."

Jimin only shook her head at Aeri.

"This subject makes me hungry. Don't you feel the same too?"

"Sure, Aeri."

When they exited the classroom, they were met with Minjeong and Ningning who were chatting happily. They noticed how the students mostly taking shy glance at Minjeong who were smiling the whole time.

"Hey." Aeri greeted them first and went beside Ningning to hug her shoulder as always.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Our class finished early and Minjeong here cannot wait to see her crush." Ningning answered while rolling her eyes.

Jimin smiled and nudged Minjeong's arm playfully.

"Is that right?" She asked.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go." Minjeong said, ignoring the three of them laughing at her.

While they were walking, they saw Jeno coming towards them and he was looking at Jimin.

"Hello Jimin." He greeted and they all had no choice but to stop.

"And hey to you all too." Jeno greeted the others.

They nodded their head and said hello back to him.

"I'll be straightforward here alright. I like you, and would like to get to know you more. So, here's my number." Jeno said with confidence and handed in a small paper with his number on it to Jimin.

"Thank you for liking me, Jeno sshi." Jimin said.

"But I'm not interested." Jimin added.

"Oh. I thought-"

"Someone's courting me and I respect her so much not to entertain anyone else other than her." Jimin said again. This time, everyone heard her loud and clear.

"Her? May I know who is this person?" Jeno asked, frowning. Feeling disappointed that he was late.

"Oh, that's me actually." Minjeong finally opened .

Gasps and murmurs started to fill in the hallways. Jeno's eyes widened as he looked back and forth between Minjeong and Jimin.

"I... I thought you guys were just friends?"

"We are friends. We're getting closer, that's right. I am trying to be friends with her while courting her. To make someone we like to be comfortable with us is the first important step, don't you think?" Minjeong said.

"R-Right." Jeno chuckled nervously. He gulped. There's just no way he can get in between them, not when the person who's courting Jimin is the charming Kim Minjeong who successfully caught everyone's attention too.

"I-I will get going then. Uh, good luck to you both." Jeno said and bowed before he left, feeling embarrassed.

"Uh, did I miss something here?" Ningning asked and glared at Minjeong.

"I'll explain. Let's go and meet the others for lunch first." Minjeong said.

Jimin skipped happily, following Minjeong. She felt satisfied that now people knows that Minjeong is courting her.

 

 

"So, you were saying... That you have been courting Jimin and took her out for a date?"

Minjeong nodded again for the nth times at every questions thrown at her. She munched her food calmly with Jimin beside her, sipping her drinks while listening to the conversation.

"Minjeong! I thought we're best friends! How come I only knew it now?" Ningning pouted while glaring at Minjeong.

"Uh, I'm sorry?" Minjeong blinked her eyes innocently.

"And you?" Ningning glared at Jimin this time.

"No one asked." Jimin shrugged.

"What about you?" Ningning squinted her eyes at Aeri.

"I found out just recently and I don't think it's my place to tell. Sorry, love." Aeri smiled apologetically and held Ningning's hand.

"Fiiine." Ningning mumbled but still pouting.

"Wait. Love? Are you two together?" Minjeong asked as she's the one who's squinting now.

"Uh. Umm, we are." Ningning answered bashfully.

"Yah! So much for being best friends." Minjeong hissed.

"Hey. You can't blame me, I just forgot to tell you." Ningning argued.

"Mhm. Sure." Minjeong scoffed.

"Yah! Shouldn't you be happy for me?"

"I am. I was teasing you. Boooo." Minjeong winked and laughed when Ningning groaned in annoyance.

"Wow. We're happy for you two. It's about time." Jimin chuckled.

"I know right! Now we have a couple of lovebirds already. When will we get the second couple to get official?" Yeji asked and smirked seeing the surprise face of Minjeong and Jimin.

"We're not rushing. Right?" Minjeong asked Jimin.

"Yeah. We're going with the flow. For now, we are happy as we are." Jimin smiled.

"Damn. All of your admirers will be so brokenhearted." Lia said and shook her head.

"Right. Bad Minjeong. Bad Jimin." Aeri teased.

"Yah!" Both Minjeong and Jimin yelled causing the group to laugh at their reactions.

 

 

After the news of Minjeong courting Jimin was spreading wildly, students began to dig in more information about them especially Minjeong and somehow, some students found out that they went to the same middle school before. 

Now the news about how Minjeong used to court Jimin since way long before they met again in the university started to spread as well. Some brave students decided to ask for the truth from Minjeong which she only smiled and nodded her head as a confirmation that the story was indeed true. 

"Damn. Students started to ship you both even more now knowing that you guys had a history." Aeri said as she walked beside Jimin to her car.

"Hm. That's a good thing, isn't it?" Jimin asked while smiling.

"Well. It is." Aeri looked at Jimin weirdly.

"You're weird. In a good way." She said.

"What?"

"You used to shut down rumours of you with anyone and make it clear to everyone not to speak nonsense about you with anyone but when it comes to Minjeong, you don't even mind about it."

"Aeri ya, I think I like her enough not to get pissed or annoyed being the source of rumours that's related with her." Jimin replied.

"Damn girl. So you really like someone now? And it's Minjeong?" Aeri asked.

Jimin stopped in front of her car and tapped her fingers on her car's driver window.

"Mm. I like her. She's... Worth it. She's very consistent too, about liking me. So it's kind of making me more attracted to her. I like her firmness, stubbornness and her confidence. She's amazing."

"Phew. Never thought I would see a day where someone will finally get to your heart." Aeri smirked.

"Trust me, Aeri. Me too." Jimin chuckled.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Jimin is going crazy. Minjeong is making her crazy. She can't sleep at night without talking to her first. She does not like her morning without Minjeong's morning greeting. She does not like a day without Minjeong at all. She's in too deep and she is well aware of it. Jimin knows, She knows that the feeling is no longer just a simple one. She's getting more into it.

The feelings that she have for Minjeong, they makes her want to do something. It makes her want to keep Minjeong close to her. It makes her want to make Minjeong fall more deeper in love with her even though she knows that Minjeong is definitely falling for her everyday. It was after receiving a text from Minjeong, saying that she went to the university early that Jimin rushed to meet her as early as possible because she was missing that girl so much. Maybe a little too much.

Jimin walked fast and ignored everyone else. Only when she finally reached the hallways and saw Minjeong by the locker, she calmed down a little. Jimin smiled widely and skipped happily towards her.

"Oh? Jim-" Minjeong got cut off when Jimin suddenly just hugged her.

"Someone's looking different today." Minjeong chuckled but hugged her back. Smiling the same way as she likes the hug.

"I missed you." Jimin mumbled and sighed in content to finally be in Minjeong's arms.

Minjeong smiled even more hearing that and pats Jimin's back softly.

"I know because I am missable."

With that, they both laughed before pulling apart. Jimin was still smiling when Minjeong cupped her face.

"So, my lovely Jimin-"

"Your lovely Jimin?"

"Huh?"

"Since when am I YOUR lovely Jimin?"

Minjeong frowned before chuckling softly. She shakes her head and there, Jimin never stops smiling at her. Just like that, Minjeong understands. Of course, after getting to know Jimin better, Minjeong is able to know what she wants even without her telling Minjeong about it. That's how easy for her to read Jimin now.

"Well, Yoo Jimin. Would you like to be MY lovely Jimin?" Minjeong asked casually.

Jimin hummed and leaned her right shoulder on the locker, so Minjeong did the same thing in front of her. The two of them now leaning on the locker together while staring at each other. Jimin crossed her arms and Minjeong copied her as well. Jimin giggled while Minjeong only smiled warmly at her.

"You know the answer." Jimin said while blushing.

Minjeong's smile getting wider and her eyes were sparkling now, Jimin's heart flies seeing Minjeong's sparkle eyes. Oh how Jimin love it everytime Minjeong's eyes sparkle whenever she sees her.

Minjeong stands up straight and said "It's time to go."

She offered a hand to Jimin with a soft smile on her face.

"Let's go, girlfriend?"

Jimin grinned and grabbed her hand immediately.

"Girlfriend." Jimin whispered.

"That, you are. My beautiful girlfriend, Yoo Jimin."

"Indeed, I am."