Dreams come true

Devotion

"Wah, I am glad that classes are over for the day."

Minjeong nodded her head in agreement at what Ning had said and put back her books inside her locker.

"My shoulder's sore, I think I'll skip practice today." Minjeong said.

"Then, shall we go somewhere else together?" 

Minjeong got startled when she felt hands circling around her waist from behind but relaxed immediately as soon as she felt the warmth from her girlfriend. Jimin's tightening her hug on Minjeong after Minjeong knows that it was her. 

"Hi." Jimin said and rubs her nose on Minjeong's shoulder cutely.

"Hi love." Minjeong smiled and tilted her head to look at Jimin.

"I'm skipping practice too. Can we go out for a date then?" Jimin asked as she rested her chin on Minjeong's shoulder now.

"You are the captain here. No, cannot." Aeri interfered before putting her arms around Ningning's shoulder.

"For a second, I regret becoming the captain now." Jimin pouted.

"Then, I can watch you practice and wait for you. After tthat, we'll go together." Minjeong said before turning around to hug Jimin back.

"Hm, I would love that."

So Minjeong and Ningning went together with them to the Volleyball court outdoor to watch their practice. Jimin did her stretching in front of Minjeong while listening to the girl talking about her sore shoulder. Jimin told her to rest and promised to finish the practice faster. Minjeong's serious eyes follows Jimin's figure while practicing. Jimin knows, everyone else does. Minjeong couldn't take her eyes off her.

"You know, my girlfriend is in the team as well but my god Minjeong, even I did not look at her the way you does to Jimin."

Minjeong smiled and still staring at Jimin.

"You can't stop me, Ning ah. I've been dreaming of this for a long time. To be close to her was more than enough already to me but to finally have her as my lover? It feels like a dream comes true." Minjeong said. Ningning looked at Minjeong and smiled, she also feels happy for her.

 

 

"You know capt, I think we all feel the tension here too. Your girlfriend's loving stare was too obvious." Yeji commented when they just done their second round of the game. Everyone else agreed with what she said.

Jimin glanced at Minjeong who was still staring. She smirked and winked playfully at her which Minjeong just rolled her eyes in return, making her laughed before leaving her teammates to go to her.

"And this is where I need to give you both some space." Ningning sighed before walking to the others while Minjeong just laughed at her.

Minjeong stands up and wipe Jimin's sweat with a towel from Jimin's bag. Jimin's hands wrapped around Minjeong's waist to pull her closer.

"Tired?"

"Hmm." Jimin's eyes closed as she waited for Minjeong to finish wiping off her sweat. When she's done, Jimin rested her forehead on Minjeong's forehead.

"Minjeong ah."

"Yeah?"

"I am in love with you."

Minjeong leaned her head away to look at Jimin properly. She can never stop her heart from jumping wildly everytime Jimin confesses her love to her. 

"So?" Jimin said again and caressed Minjeong's side.

"You know that I have been in love with you since forever."

"And I still want to hear you saying it."

"Everytime?"

"Everytime."

Minjeong laughed and gestured Jimin to lean closer using her point finger. Jimin smirked and leaned in. Minjeong let their noses touched and closed her eyes while staying still. Jimin sighed and put her palms on Minjeong's cheek, holding her face so gently before tilting her head a little to kiss Minjeong's cheek.

"Kim." First kiss on the right cheek.

"Minjeong." Second kiss on the left cheek.

"I." Another kiss on her forehead.

"Love." And a kiss on her nose.

"You." Now on her lips.

Jimin paused to stare at Minjeong's closing eyes before kissing her both eyes as well.

"So much."

Then Jimin takes her hands and brings them to her lips, she kissed her hands too.

"With all of me."

Minjeong pouted and pulled her hands away before hugging Jimin.

"Not fair. I was the one who court you, why you're taking the lead now." She said.

You know we can always take turn but I will never stop making you feel special. You deserve it, after all the hassle you went through in trying to win my exclusive heart." Jimin said making Minjeong groaned while she just laughed out loud.

"Your confidence can be annoying sometimes."

"Mm, but you love it."

"I know."

"And you love me, Minjeong."

"I know!"

"Any regrets?"

"Nope. Never."

"Good. I love you okay."

"I love you too, my confident girlfriend."

Jimin laughed and tried to lift her up causing Minjeong to squeal and hit her back softly.

"Yah yah!"

"Oh you baby, let me carry you. I want to spin you around."

"Yaaaahh! Hahahahaha"

 

While on the other hand, their best friends and the rest just watching their sweet scene right in front of their eyes with silence.

"I am so damn happy for the both of them. Like for real." Aeri said.

"But sometimes, it is too much for my eyes." Aeri added.

"Yeah, just look at how our captain literally forget about the practice already." One of the Volleyball members said.

"Oh please, Jimin forgets about the whole world when Minjeong is around." Yeji said and packing up her stuff.

"Wait, where are you going?" Aeri asked.

"Leaving of course. The love birds are so into their own beautiful world already. I am out of here and I love them so much not to stop their lovey dovey moment. Let them be in love. Nothing can stop them, not even Volleyball." Yeji said then waved at everyone before leaving casually.

"I think she's right." Ningning said and looked at Aeri.

"Practice's over guys. Let's go home." Aeri announced on behalf of Jimin.

"I don't know why but I always like it when Minjeong is around, our captain will not be so serious and strict and the practice can end early." Ningning chuckled when she heard one of the teammates said that to the others.

'I guess, Minjeong's devotion is finally worth the effort this time.' Ningning thought as she looked at the couple lovingly.

"Let's go babe." Aeri intertwined their hands.

"Okay." Ningning smiled.

 

And so, everyone left Minjeong and Jimin who really forgets about everyone else and their surrounding.

 

 

..... 

 

 

The End.