A good morning

Devotion

Minjeong came early with Ningning on the next day. She was hanging around with Ningning while talking about the funniest memories in the past. 

"Do you remember at that time?" Minjeong asked while giggling.

"What? When you mess with our teacher?"

"Admit it. It was funny. Her reaction was even cute!" Minjeong laughed.

Students can't help but to find the scene very amusing. It was their first time to see Minjeong smile and laughing like that. They keep on falling for Minjeong's charms everytime.

"Do you remember when I prank the arrogant classmate of ours?"

"Oh my god, I could never forget about that."

"Right!" Minjeong laughed. Ningning shakes her head and tried fixing the books inside her locker.

"I also remember the time you mess with the party." Ningning said.

"Hey. You made me do it!"

"Not my fault that your pride is too high that you don't want to back down."

"Oh please. Kim Minjeong never says no to things like that."

"You're crazy."

Both of them keeps laughing as they reminisce some old good memories together. Minjeong leaned her head on the locker sideway and still talking to Ningning about their funny past.

"Everyone laughed though." Minjeong chuckled.

It had been the talk of the students, Minjeong looking cheerful and laughing. Students are slowly having a crush on her.

Just then, Yoo Jimin finally made an appearance which stole some of the students attention now. Well, no one can ignore her presence obviously.

She heard students talking about how they find Minjeong even more attractive now that they had seen her smile and how contagious her laugh is. Hearing that, Jimin walked ahead to the lockers area to see what students have been talking about and there she saw her, laughing happily with Ningning. A sight that Jimin had always seen in the past and she want to keep seeing it after a long time of never get to see that view.

"That was insane. At that time, I really don't know what's on your mind." Ningning laughed and Minjeong joined her again.

Minjeong's eyes now caught the figure of Jimin who was walking beautifully in the middle of the hallways, coming closer to get to her locker that was not far from Ningning's and Minjeong's.

Even though Jimin was not looking at her, Minjeong still feel satisfied to be able to see her closer. The thing is, Jimin pretend to not see her but she's trying to listen to their conversation. 

"You're the craziest best friend I have ever had."

Minjeong laughed again at Ningning's remark. 

"Thanks. I'm proud of that title." Minjeong grinned.

Jimin's mouth twitched. She had known Minjeong as a playful girl in the past.

"Yah. Why didn't you wait for me?" Aeri finally came and pouted at Jimin.

"Sorry." Jimin smiled apologetically.

"Aeri ah!" Ningning just closed her locker and skipped to Aeri to give her a hug. Minjeong only walked lazily to them with a smile on her face.

"Morning, Minjeong." Aeri greeted her.

"Morning." Minjeong nodded.

"I missed youuuu." Ningning whined and still hugging Aeri who only chuckled at her.

Minjeong turned to Jimin when she feels her stare. Jimin is staring okay and Minjeong find her heart pounding hard inside.

"Good morning." Jimin mumbled softly.

"Good morning to you too." Minjeong smiled charmingly. Jimin smiled back in return.

Students cooed at the sight of Minjeong and Jimin smiling, its like a full package to them. 2 in 1. They get to see the two popular girls smiling early in the morning.

Jimin run her fingers on her hair as she fixed them casually and Minjeong being Minjeong, find the sight very attractive. Her eyes stucked on Jimin and Jimin noticed it. Jimin raised her eyebrows but Minjeong keeps staring.

"What?" Jimin finally asked, can't handle Minjeong's intense stare.

"Just..."

"Just?"

"I love staring at you." Minjeong said honestly.

Jimin coughed and nodded her head. She's happy. Happy that she still get the same attention from Minjeong.

"You're still beautiful as ever." Minjeong whispered.

"Thanks, I guess."

"You're welcome, beautiful girl." Minjeong smiled happily which made Jimin to smile too.

"Sweet talker as always." Jimin muttered.

"Only for you of course." Minjeong said.

"Sure." Jimin shrugged.

The two of them just smiled before looking at Aeri who looks whipped and staring at Ningning with the stars in her eyes while Ningning talked to her in excitement.

"Morning Jimin."

Now they all looked at Jaehyun who looked so shy.

"Morning." Jimin just nodded her head once to acknowledge him.

"See you." He mumbled before did a small and shy wave while leaving.

Minjeong chuckled and called for Ningning. 

"Are you still going to talk to Aeri?"

"Yes, she'll walk with us. Let's go?" Ningning asked.

"You two can go. I'll be with Jimin." Minjeong said.

"Okay!" Ningning grinned and gave her thumbs up. Aeri just smiled and said bye to them before walking away with Ningning.

"You're going to walk me to my class again?" Jimin asked.

"Obviously." Minjeong said.

"Okay."

"You know, I suddenly have the feel to talk to you last night." Minjeong said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And that's when I realised I haven't got your number."

Minjeong then took out her phone and gave to Jimin who took it casually and unlocked Minjeong's phone by typing her own birthday on the pin code. The students who had seen that was shocked, they didn't know Minjeong is close with Jimin like that. 

"You haven't change your pin code." Jimin mumbled as she proceed to save her number.

"And its your first time to finally unlock my phone."

"Yeah. I remembered you insisted on me trying to unlock it last time because you wanted to brag that you're putting my birthday as your pin." Jimin chuckled.

"Because I want to know how would you feel knowing I put your birthday as my pin."

Jimin then gave back the phone after she's done.

"Thanks for walking me. I'll see you later?" Jimin said once they reached her class.

"Enjoy your class." Minjeong said and gestured her to go in.

"Okay. And I'm delighted."

"Huh?"

"I'm delighted, that you use my birthday. Also, don't forget to text me okay. You should go now." Jimin said and smiled before she entered her class, leaving a speechless Minjeong.

Minjeong finally smiled again and sighed in content.

"Yes!" She whispered cheerfully to herself.