005

(BxB) To meet you in dream, it’s fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Another [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jihoon roused from his sleep and rubbed his eyes as he tried to open his sleepy eyes. He saw a familiar curtain that helped to block some light from the outside. It’s still dim in the room, he guessed it’s still early. He blinked few times getting rid of his sleepiness when he felt no one beside him in the bed. Jihoon looked around.

“Seungcheol?” He called but no answer. He became more focus and exhaled a bit when he heard water sound from the bathroom. He bet Seungcheol was inside.

Jihoon slowly sat down on the bed. His mind replayed a dream that very vivid in his mind. The view of sunset, the warmth of the taller male, he could still feel and remember. Even so, he’s not sure why it felt so familiar yet unfamiliar.

‘It’s too vivid to call as just a dream. It’s like a memory but…’

“Jihoon, you’re awake?” Jihoon snapped from his thought and turned. Seungcheol just came out from the bathroom.

“Yeah. You’re early, why you didn’t wake me up?” Jihoon asked. Seungcheol smiled as he walked closer to the bed. He leaned down to give a light kiss on Jihoon’s hair. Jihoon just closed his eyes, welcoming the tiny gesture he really loved from him.

“I just want you to sleep more. You deserve some rest.”

“So do you.”

Seungcheol smiled. “I can’t help, my body alarm fixed to be awake early.” Seungcheol touched Jihoon’s jet-black hair fondly. “I will make us some toast for breakfast. You can sleep some more.”

Jihoon shook his head. “We agreed to take a morning stroll today to visit our memories. It’s better we go out as early as possible. I will go to freshen up.” Jihoon said smiling. Seungcheol nodded.

“Okay, if you said so.” Seungcheol pinched Jihoon’s nose playfully. Jihoon whined and Seungcheol chuckled. He leaned down some more for a kiss on the lips. Jihoon just sighed into the kiss as he kissed back. Seungcheol pulled back after a while. “I will go to the kitchen. Call me if anything.”

Jihoon just shook his head and tapped Seungcheol’s shoulder before going down from the bed. Seungcheol just smiled as he watched Jihoon went into the bathroom. He then went to prepare some toasts for them. The two had a plan today. It’s just some simple plans consist of visiting few places before having a dine-out and movie date at their favourite place. Even so, it’s meaningful to today’s date, their eighth anniversary.

 

 

“Are you ready, Hoonie-ah?” Seungcheol in comfortable outfit asked as he stood near the door taking out his usual sneaker for a walk. Jihoon came out in same colour tone outfit with him.

“Yeah, ready. You get the keys, right Seungcheol?” Seungcheol showed the bunch of keys in his hand.

“Put on your shoes and we’re ready to go.”

“Okay, okay. You’re too excited.” Seungcheol chuckled.

“It had been a while to go out with you, Mr Busy Jihoon.” Jihoon just laughed.

“Yeah, sorry about that.”

“Nah, I’m just kidding. It’s all good, as long as I know you’re fine and taking care of yourself.” Jihoon finished putting his shoes and looked up smiling at Seungcheol. He moved closer and kissed Seungcheol on the cheek. The taller male startled and turned. “What’s that for?”

“Thank you kiss. You think I’m doing fine despite busy is my own doing? You helped a lot, hubby.” Seungcheol grinned and pulled his smaller husband closer. Jihoon squeaked. “Seungcheol.”

Seungcheol gave a peck and smiled. “It’s my duty to take care of you too, baby. You also take care of me when I’m busy.” Jihoon just smiled and held Seungcheol’s cheeks. He pecked the lips and the two shared a smile.

“I think I hadn’t said it yet. Happy 8th anniversary, husband.” Jihoon said. Seungcheol chuckled.

“Happy anniversary too, husband. So, ready to go?” Seungcheol asked. Jihoon nodded. Seungcheol pulled his arms from Jihoon’s waist and took Jihoon’s hand to hold instead. Jihoon just smiled and followed Seungcheol out from the house. He waited his husband to lock the door before walking out hand in hand. They’re just walking in silence, hand tightly holding each other while eyes watching the surrounding. It’s not that they didn’t walk along this path everyday but it felt more enchanting with them having each other side by side.

Going through the years, having their own work and career, there’s not much time of them being together outside. Most of the time, they’re working and only met each other at night after work. They surely had time constraint and they did fight about it in the first year of marriage and living together but being in relationship for two years prior and the trust level they had in their relationship helped them achieved a strong mutual understanding. And here they’re celebrating their eighth year together and counting for more, hopefully forever.

“Do you want to go and see the old houses?” Seungcheol asked as they’re now at the junction of the pathway. Jihoon smiled.

“Okay, we can go there and walked to the place from there.”

“Even we’re actually making a longer round.” Seungcheol chuckled and so do Jihoon.

“I don’t mind. It’s refreshing. Still early anyway.” Jihoon said looking up to the sky. The sun hadn’t yet out but the sky wasn’t that dark anymore, they’re actually going out very early in the morning. “Walking around together like this could burn some calories.” Jihoon added. Seungcheol chuckled.

“Okay. But tell me if you’re tired of walking, okay?”

“Um, what will you do if I said so?” Jihoon asked turning to Seungcheol.

“Piggyback you of course.” Jihoon rolled his eyes at the answer and slapped Seungcheol’s arm lightly. Seungcheol guffawed and Jihoon shook his head.

They continued their walk as they took the left corner instead of the right one that they should take to their destination. Seungcheol opened

Please log in to read the full chapter