002

(BxB) To meet you in dream, it’s fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] That guy [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] “Heyya!” The small-eyed guy just huffed at the greeting from his best friend. “Oh, it looks like our Jihoonie still sleepy.”

“Shut up, Soonyoung.”

“Not good. At what time you go to sleep last night?”

“I sleep early, it’s just I woke up late and then some happened this morning and I’m not in the mood. So, can you?” Jihoon gave a boring eye at his friend. Soonyoung blinked.

“Um, okay. But I actually want to tell you that we need to send in the video today?” Soonyoung said scratching his head.

Jihoon looked at his friend. “What video?”

“The one we worked on last week. The submission is today so I want to ask if you already send it or else, we both lose marks.” Soonyoung carefully explained as he didn’t want to irritate more of Jihoon’s bad mood. Jihoon frowned slightly and tried to think.

“Oh, .”

Soonyoung felt nervous at that. “Why…?”

“The happened to me this morning, my bag got holes – don’t ask me how I also don’t know, and actually some of my stuffs are gone. , I forgot my stationery case had that thumb-drive.” Jihoon groaned and rubbed his face.

Soonyoung bit his lips. “Tell me that you save a copy of it.”

Jihoon sighed. “I did, but in my laptop. I didn’t bring it.”

“Oh, no.” Soonyoung began to panic. “What we could do? Find your thumb-drive? What stuff you lost?”

“No use, I also don’t know where I lost that. I lost pretty much some tiny stuff that can be bought back and the stationery case, but the hassle and money. Luckily I have my phone and wallet in my pocket.” Jihoon sighed. “Only option, to go back home and take my laptop… you didn’t have the copy with you right?”

“I only have the raw, Jihoon. I did bring my laptop but only raw. Not edited yet.”

“Ugh the hassle to re-do. I also am the stupid one for not sending you a copy.” Jihoon looked at the time. “I think I will manage to go back. Can you help cover me up in the next class?”

“Yeah, will do. But do you think able to come back before the submission time? It’s on 3 pm.”

“I will make it. As back-up, as soon as I got my laptop I will try send it via email to you so you can submit it. You got a thumb-drive, right?” Soonyoung nodded. Jihoon got up. “That’s cool. See you.”

“Keep in touch.” Jihoon nodded and quickly left while cursing inwardly on his stupidity and unlucky fate. As he rushed to go back, he remembered the reason why he woke up late this morning. A dream.

A dream that somehow familiar but not that familiar. He couldn’t remember anything except he met a guy and talked with the guy for quite a long time while strolling around. He didn’t know he should be mad at the guy or not for making him woke up late this morning because he knew he enjoyed it.

The talk, he meant.

Jihoon arrived at his dorm after an hour travel, yeah he lived slightly far from the college he studied because he couldn’t afford the rent at the closer location. He didn’t have his own transport as well so he always took bus to go to his class. If needed and he had enough money for it, he will take taxi.

Jihoon lived alone. No parents, no siblings, he couldn’t remember if he had any. He had been raising himself, by the help of Soonyoung’s family too. Soonyoung’s dad told Jihoon that they found 3-year-old him wandered around in a park and no one came forth to take him when the man brought Jihoon to the police. Feeling pity on the small boy and Soonyoung’s mom also took a liking on Jihoon when she first saw the boy, the couple had brought him back with them. They nursed him together with their own son, Soonyoung who was happy to have a friend as he’s the only son.

Once Jihoon grew a bit older and understood things, he began to help around the house and even make sure he didn’t burden the family. Kwon’s couple felt a bit appalled at first when Jihoon started to make a clear line of being independent but once they understood Jihoon’s heart, they let the boy did whatever he wanted. They’re also proud that Jihoon matured so fast. The couple came to agreement with Jihoon that they will only help to support Jihoon’s school fees until high school only. They could only secretly help Jihoon in other area because Jihoon firmly had told them not to do so once the young boy managed to get some incomes by helping people at a shop. From there, Jihoon had been saving for his own study and bought his own necessities.

Jihoon decided to open his laptop and sent a copy of the video to Soonyoung’s email first. Then, he texted Soonyoung telling him to download the file to submit as the backup in case he couldn’t make it to the college before taking his laptop with him – just in case. It was a second-hand laptop that he bought from a senior at his current working place. Working all fine for him as a media student, even though it’s a bit outdated. But still fulfil his study requirement so he’s satisfied for now. Jihoon knew he needed to find another job to make sure he had no shorts each month. Currently he had two works already, at a diner full shift during weekends and short shift in between his free time in weekdays at a fast-food chain. He thought of doing some online jobs or maybe try to find another job that offered more.

After done with his laptop, Jihoon closed and stuff it into a bag to bring with him. He then left his dorm again. Jihoon groaned as he looked at the time. “Please be there, dear bus. Or else I couldn’t make it.” Jihoon sprinted and texted Soonyoung that he’s on his way back to the college.

 

 

It’s already 12 midnight when Jihoon reached home. He just returned from his part time job. The day was a bit tiring. Jihoon just lazily washed himself and got into comfortable cloth before directly went to his bed. He didn’t take much time to fall asleep as his body was tired and eyes were sleepy. Jihoon found himself in the familiar yet unfamiliar place again, in his dreamland.

Jihoon was sipping his americano when he saw someone familiar walking to the same path as him from his left. He decided to greet the person.

“Hello!”

“Hey. You got coffee.” The guy said as he walked beside Jihoon. Jihoon nodded and pointed at a direction.

“I buy at the café from there. It’s in my route going home from work. I saw it this morning.” Jihoon explained as he slurped some more through the straw.

“That’s good. I should go there later when I have time.

Please log in to read the full chapter