004

(BxB) To meet you in dream, it’s fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Falling, together[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Their first meet at the café brought them to meet few times more, to even join each other during lunch with their friends as they attended the same college. Because of that, somehow Seungcheol, Jihoon, Soonyoung and Vernon became friends with each other. Soonyoung also began to regular at Sunlight café after class much to Jihoon’s protest.

“Jihoon.” Soonyoung called his best friend when they’re both walking to their class after separating with Seungcheol and Vernon at the cafeteria for lunch.

“Huh?” Jihoon turned to Soonyoung.

“Are you and Seungcheol perhaps… ‘some’?” Jihoon blinked to Soonyoung’s question.

“What make you ask me like that?” Jihoon asked back. Soonyoung grinned mischievously. Jihoon raised his brow.

“Nah, well. There’s a vibe in between you two. So, not answering me?” Soonyoung poked Jihoon teasingly. Jihoon scoffed.

“If yes, why? If no, so why?”

Soonyoung pursed his lips. “Ayy, ayy. Why you’re not answering me directly? It’s not a hard question, just a yes or no.” Soonyoung nudged Jihoon.

Jihoon shrugged. “I don’t have an answer too.”

“Eoh?”

“But… yeah, I’m interested in him.” Jihoon said while feeling his cheeks warmed. Soonyoung saw that blushes crawled on his best friend’s face. He giggled.

“Ayy, I knew it. You like him!”

“Shh. Don’t be loud.” Jihoon huffed and smacked Soonyoung’s arm when people turned to them as Soonyoung was a bit too excited. Soonyoung giggled while rubbing his arm before he placed the same arm around Jihoon.

“So, did he know?”

Jihoon shrugged. Soonyoung nodded. “But like I said, you two looked like in ‘some’. I’m sure he’s interested too.”

“You think?”

“112% sure.” Jihoon rolled his eyes. He didn’t reply to that as they already arrived at their class and the conversation just naturally ceased down as they got ready for the class. Soon later, their lecturer came in and started the class.

On the other side, Seungcheol and Vernon were still at the same cafeteria as their class will start later than the other two. Besides, today they’re eating at their faculty so there’s no rush. Vernon was playing with his phone when he suddenly remembered something.

“Right, it had been couples of days but I haven’t got to ask you. Remember you owe me a story.”

“What story?” Seungcheol asked as he looked up from his phone. Their eyes met.

“You, and Jihoon. That time at the café. I know there’s more than that time you guys tell me.”

“Oh.”

“So, tell me.”

“Would you believe if I said I met Jihoon in my dreams?”

“Huh?”

“Well, you want to know so I’m telling. It depends on you to believe it or not.”

Vernon hummed and nodded. “Okay, go on. I will listen till the end.” Seungcheol nodded and began to narrate how he suddenly dreamt of first meeting Jihoon in his dream and the continuous dream for few nights. How he felt close with the guy who he only remembers the name and face after he woke up and never actually met in the real life. And how he remembered all the dreams vividly right after he saw Jihoon at the café. Of his thought about maybe he’s dreaming a future because he felt older in the dream and so do Jihoon, but they met first time at the café in college year instead.

Vernon looked at Seungcheol for a while after the guy finished his story. “Hm, I’m quite surprised but I trust you thou so I’m believing that dream story.” Vernon tapped his fingers on the table.

“I have heard about our soul travelled in the dream that’s why we sometimes feel dejavu, so your thought on dreaming of future is understandable. But as now you already met Jihoon, it’s not a possible as you said the first meeting is different.” Seungcheol nodded to Vernon’s summary. “It’s interesting. I don’t really believe in fantasy or myth that can’t be proved scientifically, you know, but we can’t omit those ghosts and paranormal stuffs aren’t real because I believe we’re consist of a body and a soul. So, I’m sure when we died our soul gotta be somewhere.”

“Before going to Heaven or Hell?” Seungcheol asked. Vernon nodded.

“Yeah, something like that. I have heard a theory about we have many universes in this world. As much as we still yet to explore the outer space in full, this universe theory also something yet to be proven. Like we actually have the exact same us but in another universe.”

“Parallel universe?”

Vernon nodded. “Yeah, well. It’s just a theory. What if the dreams you had is actually happening but in another universe?”

“Oh.” Seungcheol nodded.

“But aside from that, I think you and Jihoon are maybe connected and fated to meet. Like from the story you told me, Jihoon is dreaming the same thing, right?” Seungcheol nodded again. “Yeah, I believe you two are connected in some way.”

“I like him.”

“Hah?” Vernon startled by the sudden reply. Seungcheol smiled.

“I like him, like as in like. I feel comfortable with him in my dream, attached to him. And when I met him at the café… okay this might be cheesy but… he’s glowing and I just… yeah.” Seungcheol smiled fondly at the memory and his face crept with slight blushes. Vernon scoffed.

“Eww. Lovesick fool. Have you told him?”

“Not yet, but I will, soon.” Vernon nodded.

“That’s cool. Well, who knows the connection I said just now maybe you two are soulmate?” Vernon chuckled when he saw Seungcheol’s eyes lit up twinkling like stars after his words. “My, my. You’re a goner.”

Seungcheol rubbed his neck shyly. “I… am.” Vernon laughed and shook his head. He couldn’t believe he would

Please log in to read the full chapter