003

(BxB) To meet you in dream, it’s fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Meeting[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seungcheol stared at the ceiling. He accidentally woke up early today. It’s weekday but his first class was on the afternoon so usually he would sleep in. Just not sure why he woke up early today. Seungcheol’s mind was thinking about the constant dream he had. Each of it involved different situation but it happened at the same place and the same guy, it’s like a memory of sort. He dreamt of this every night that somehow, he felt closer with the guy he met in the dream.

He would never really remember the exact happening in the dream when he woke up but Seungcheol knew he dreamt of the same guy he called Jihoon – the only thing he remembered when he woke up but it’s just yesterday that he managed to remember. They became friends in the dream and Seungcheol could tell he really felt comfortable with the guy.

‘Why I dream this kind of dreams? Who is he?’

Seungcheol questioned himself. His mind was thinking away. He really wished he could meet this guy. Seungcheol blinked at the thought.

“But if we met, will he know me too?”

Seungcheol rubbed his face. “It will be weird if I ask him, did we meet in the dream, right?” Seungcheol chuckled to his own word.

“Come to think, I have a feel that I’m older in my dream. Was it we talking about work that time? Um, is it I will meet him in the future?” Seungcheol muttered to himself then he blinked. “Ah, could it be my soul travelled to the future in my dream? Was it a future? I’m dreaming of my future?”

Seungcheol scratched his hair. “Uh, this is weird.” He then sat up. His eyes fell on the clock. It’s already 9 am. He usually will get ready for class today at 11 am, so he had some more time to spend. To sleep back is out of question. Seungcheol sighed and reached for his phone, decided to play some games to kill the time.

Not even 10 minutes, he got bored. That’s because his mind kept wandering away about the guy he met in his dream and can’t focus on the game.

“If that’s a future… it will be long before I meet you. I want to meet you now thou. Your presence… really comfortable.”

Seungcheol sighed to himself.

 

 

“Oh, so you’re going to work there?” Soonyoung asked. He and Jihoon were walking to their next class. Jihoon talked about his decision on applying to work at the café he saw the hiring poster last weekend. He already visited the café again yesterday to meet the boss and eventually got accepted. Plus, he just realized the café was quite closer to the college compared to the fast-food place he worked on weekdays. Not to mention the higher pay.

“Yeah, location is good and close to college. Plus, the higher pay. I’m lucky that they’re in need of worker. But at first the boss wanted me to work in the weekend thou.” Jihoon explained.

“Eh, then?”

“I told him the truth, I work in another place for Saturday and Sunday. He then asked his other weekdays workers who are able to change to Sunday shift that they really need to fill. Luckily someone is okay to take that shift so I will be working for that guy’s weekdays shift. The boss is really kind, maybe they really desperate for people too.” Jihoon told Soonyoung. Soonyoung nodded.

“That’s cool. Then, you will be working today?” Jihoon nodded. “Cool, I will go with you.”

“For what?”

“I want to see the café. Cannot?” Jihoon stared at Soonyoung.

“You’re a dead meat if you have another motive.”

“Hey, what do you take me for?” Soonyoung pouted.

Both of them already arrived at their class and the conversation paused there as their lecturer already came. The two went through their class as per usual.

 

 

“Ugh. I’m so tired.” Seungcheol said stretching his back. All his coursemates were starting to be noisy and packing up. They just finished their class for today. Vernon who sat behind Seungcheol tapped the guy’s shoulder. Seungcheol turned.

“I’m going first, I have a shift today.”

Seungcheol blinked. “Ah, it’s Wednesday.” Vernon nodded. “Hey, wait up. I’m going too. Want to buy some latte before going home.”

“Yeah, okay. Quick.” Seungcheol nodded and quickly packed up before following Vernon to leave the class. On their way, Seungcheol texted his housemate, Joshua.

CSC: Shua, do you want something from Sunlight?

CSC: I’m going to stop there on the way home.

JSH: Sunlight? Um, if the strawberry shortcake is there, buy one slice for me. I’m not home yet so keep it in the fridge first.

JSH: Will pay you later

CSC: Okay, no drinks?

JSH: Nah, I’m not sure at what time I will come home

CSC: Ok!

JSH: Thanks, Cheol

“We’re here. I need to go in and change my uniform. Just go order first.” Vernon said. Seungcheol looked up from his phone and noticed they had arrived in front of the café. Seungcheol nodded. The two of them stepped in, with Seungcheol behind Vernon who eyes back on his phone typing something to Joshua.

Please log in to read the full chapter