001

(BxB) To meet you in dream, it’s fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Dreams[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seungcheol looked around. He felt unfamiliar with the surrounding but he didn’t feel lost or fear to be here. It’s confusing, the place was unfamiliar yet familiar. He was walking along the path, both of his sides were walls, accurately house gates.

Reaching the end of the path, it’s the main road. Cars, motorcycles and other mode of road transportations were moving along the main road. Seungcheol looked at it for a while before turning left, to walk along the sidewalk.

As he walked, he then felt a presence beside him.

“Taking a breather?” Seungcheol turned. Walking along beside him, a male shorter than him with small eyes and fair skin gave him a small smile. Seungcheol smiled back and nodded.

“Just exploring. You?”

“Same.”

“You’re new here too?”

“Yeah, just move here. So, I thought of making myself familiar with this place.”

“Me too. Hey, can we be friends? Well, we’re both new here so…” Seungcheol stopped from walking and so do the guy.

“Sure. My name is Jihoon.”

“Seungcheol.” They shook hand and shared another smile. In the unfamiliar yet familiar place, two people met.

 

 

“Yah! Lazyass, wake up! You’re going to be late for morning class!” A loud voice woke Seungcheol up from his slumber. He also felt a shake on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and saw his roommate’s face.

“Ugh, Shua.”

“Don’t Shua me, dude. Wake up now, it’s already 7.30am. You have class on 8am right?” The roommate, Joshua said. Seungcheol rubbed his eyes and then paused. He blinked and shrieked.

“! It’s Prof Phillip’s class! . Why you just wake me up now?” Seungcheol quickly got down his bed and ran to the bathroom. Joshua shook his head as he watched his roommate ran.

“This guy, I have been waking him up since 15 minutes ago… tch, tch. Ungrateful brat.” Joshua muttered to himself as he then walked to take his stuff from his room. He already finished getting ready as he too had morning class but not same as Seungcheol. Both of them were in different course but rented the apartment together.

“Yah, Choi Seungcheol. I’m going first! Make sure to turn off all switches before you left!” Joshua knocked the bathroom’s door as he shouted.

“Okay!” Seungcheol’s muffled shout heard. Joshua then left; he didn’t want to be late.

Seungcheol managed to get ready in very short time and rushed to leave. He couldn’t be late but he’s not that sure he will manage to arrive in time.

Seungcheol was just few steps before his class door when he saw his lecturer stepped into the class. He cursed and tried to sprint. The lecturer heard the noise at the door and turned as he placed his stuff on the table. The lecturer smirked.

“Mr Choi, you’re late.” Seungcheol put on his puppy eyes while coming in.

“Just a mere second, I-”

“Write me three pages essay on socio-economic factors. Turn it in tomorrow morning.” The lecturer said. Seungcheol smiled awkwardly while cursing in his heart. The lecturer was giving him a look, challenging the poor guy if he dares to fight.

“Okay, sir.”

“Go and sit now. Class is starting.”

 

 

After all his today classes finished, Seungcheol head to the library to start writing the essay he had to do from the morning class. He actually could do it at his place but he didn’t think he will do it, the temptation of resting on the bed will prevent him to actually do work. Plus, he had to give this essay tomorrow so he couldn’t delay it.

While Seungcheol was booting on his laptop, his mind suddenly thought of his dream. He knew he dreamt something this morning but he hadn’t had time to dwell on it. Not that he remembered his dream but there’s something about it that bug his mind. He didn’t remember any details of his dream but he remembered he met someone in his dream. The person was still vivid in his memory.

A bit shorter than him, small eyes fair skin and jet-black short hair. He thought of that person, a guy he talked with. Yeah, he at least remembered they had a talk but he couldn’t remember any details of the talks. And Seungcheol didn’t even recognize the guy, he didn’t think he ever met this guy in his life.

‘Who are you thou? Why I dream of you when I don’t even know you?’

Seungcheol mused to himself. He then started the essay he had to do. Once a while his mind would think about the guy. It took him three hours to finish off the essay with the number of times he got distracted.

He felt his phone vibrated as he packed his stuff to go home. It’s his roommate. Seungcheol stuffed all his stuffs and picked up the call as he walked out from the library. “Hey, Shua. What’s up?”

“Are you home?”

“Not yet, I just finish something at the library. Now, heading back. Why?”

“Oh, I need a favour. I can’t go back today, will stay back at the studio. There’s a parcel for me arrived this afternoon, can you help pick it up along the way? The guard didn’t want to hold it for a night.” Joshua said sighing. Seungcheol hummed.

“Okay, I will take it for you. Busy day?”

“Yeah, my project needs some adjustment so I had to stay back. Thanks, Seungcheol.”

“No problem. Don’t forget to eat.”

“Yeah, you too. Bye and thanks again.”

“Bye.” Seungcheol ended the call. He looked at the time and noticed it’s already 8pm. No wonder his stomach growled when he reminds Joshua to eat. Seungcheol decided to buy some food from the convenient store just opposite of the apartment.

Seungcheol came out from the convenient store once he’s done his purchase. He walked from the door towards the entrance of his apartment. Seungcheol picked up the parcel Joshua mentioned at the guard post. He placed it on the table so that Joshua could take it later. He placed his food on the table as well. He wanted to shower first before ea

Please log in to read the full chapter